2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin (LSU)

cole256

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

I followed him for about 2 weeks. Every other tweet was the eyes emoji and the rest were basically non-info tweets about recruits. I get it’s a slow time but his forte seems to be building interest in what info he has and then not really posting info. 

He gives plenty of info on the JBoy show every other week.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jared52 said:

I followed him for about 2 weeks. Every other tweet was the eyes emoji and the rest were basically non-info tweets about recruits. I get it’s a slow time but his forte seems to be building interest in what info he has and then not really posting info. 

like sizzle said, most of the guys who dont have a site or some kind of platform with a wall b/t them and their own sources, they generally speak vague. 

Another distinction, most of the guys with sources in the department that do this for free, seem to be able to speak more open versus people who get their info from recruits/players. Maybe bc those sources are more volatile young people that will bury your rep if they feel like you're ratting them out? IDK

9 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

like sizzle said, most of the guys who dont have a site or some kind of platform with a wall b/t them and their own sources, they generally speak vague. 

Another distinction, most of the guys with sources in the department that do this for free, seem to be able to speak more open versus people who get their info from recruits/players. Maybe bc those sources are more volatile young people that will bury your rep if they feel like you're ratting them out? IDK

I totally get it’s a song and dance and he probably knows more than he can share publicly, I just found the charade a bit tiresome is all. It’s all speculation anyway, and he’s free to divulge his info anyway he chooses to build his brand. What matters in the end is reliability but even then, this is recruiting we are talking about. Many recruits treat colleges like their junior high girlfriend(s). 

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

most of the guys who dont have a site or some kind of platform with a wall b/t them and their own sources, they generally speak vague. 

Truth! 

This type of info if so fluid that there's no reason to invite the criticism. I learned that after the Evans situation. The info is out there. People just need to know who to listen to and realize nothing is ever 100%

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

realize nothing is ever 100%

But...but...but...if an insider says something it needs to be right 100% or they need to stop sharing.

For those who aren't sure...

Sarcasm GIF - Find on GIFER

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Wife tells me that daily she sounds disappointed

Oh wow. I almost went with TWSS but I guess that's actually what she said. 

37 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Wife tells me that daily she sounds disappointed

Probably due to that 100 Million dollar policy she has on you.

Just joking LOL

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Just joking LOL

She doesn't know I stop paying that policy years ago hummmm maybe I should give her a hint or I may end up on an episode of ID

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Just joking LOL

That only covered the 1st million years and is way past expired

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Oh wow. I almost went with TWSS but I guess that's actually what she said. 

That is great!

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to the game tonight. Looks rainy and I know that’s going to affect him. Everything I’ve heard is that it’s mental at this point, he just has to regain the confidence in that knee. I’m really hoping he gets back to where he was because he was electric at the start of the season last year. I’ll try to update during the game here and on Kool-aid’s thread for significant things they do.

So one quarter in and Armani has about 6 carries for about 25 yards. He’s not himself but he’s still better than most. 

Armani gets a carry from the ten, he’s hit at the 5, and carries the tackler in fora TD. His confidence is growing in this game. 

Archived