2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin (LSU)

cole256

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I'm waiting for the he's too small crowd. 

50/50 that he’s too small. But, at least we have depth and it’s only May.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all gonna love this guy. Imagine Mike Dyer, but with more speed. Got a good head on his shoulders too. Perfect back for the Malzahn system. 

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Sounds like Coach 'Lac back in the day. 

His style is more like Ladanian Tomlinson IMO

20 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't you know we only know how to compare to past Auburn players

So basically Worm Jr? Or Worm after Worm? Who knows... Thats getting a little wormy...

Anyways... Ill take it every day and twice on Sunday

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Good call.  I was referring to the way he leans forward to get the tough yards, but yes his balance is a lot like LT

So I told about this kid when before he moved to Birmingham from Florence and told about his mom and family love of Auburn......I'm just saying when am I going to get my insider badge and my props??

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So I told about this kid when before he moved to Birmingham from Florence and told about his mom and family love of Auburn......I'm just saying when am I going to get my insider badge and my props??

3AA570F1-F48A-4613-BD57-627A0800DF88.gif

20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

0E1541B3-71F5-48D7-BC89-4EEBA54AE0CB.jpeg

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

On 10/4/2018 at 3:02 PM, cole256 said:

Anybody got anything on him? I know his family is Auburn fans, but he transferred to a school in b ham and they are heavy bammers at his program. He's awesome though, he's from Florence and we have a chance......right now

tenor.gif

16 hours ago, bigbird said:

I'm waiting on the everything Auburn does is wrong crowd to somehow make this a negative.

25 minutes ago, bg5 said:

I'm waiting on the everything Auburn does is wrong crowd to somehow make this a negative.

"Too bad he won't have any OL to run behind with our terrible recruiting in 2020" there you go lol

17 hours ago, bigbird said:

Kid is elite good. Going to be a battle to hold onto him. Caddy doing some work. Hearing good things with Tank this year.

14 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kid is elite good. Going to be a battle to hold onto him. Caddy doing some work. Hearing good things with Tank this year.

Do you feel like he is the kind of guy that sticks?  Basically does anything lead you to believe he is like Pickens?

19 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Do you feel like he is the kind of guy that sticks?  Basically does anything lead you to believe he is like Pickens?

I don't think you can predict situations like Pickens. The only tell on that situation was that it became increasingly obvious that GP had some character issues ( as well as his family) and when that happens things can get dicey. GP is graduating tonight  but I'm still not sure his GPA is high enough to get into Ga..

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

"Too bad he won't have any OL to run behind with our terrible recruiting in 2020" there you go lol

Oh man...you making that statement just made Gus' job 1000% harder.

Maybe CGM made a better hire than given credit by some, but we’ll have to see Caddie coaching before we give a thumbs up. I thought it was a great hire from the start and now he’s starting to earn it.

7 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Oh man...you making that statement just made Gus' job 1000% harder.

I'll be the reason we don't land recruits :Sing:

We had a head start, if we don't land him it'd be on us. I don't think it shows any superior recruiting chops at all. Like I said his family loves auburn, I imagine he's said he'd play for Auburn for most of his life. I imagine how we perform will be the biggest impact on if he sticks or not

33 minutes ago, bg5 said:

I don't think you can predict situations like Pickens. The only tell on that situation was that it became increasingly obvious that GP had some character issues ( as well as his family) and when that happens things can get dicey. GP is graduating tonight  but I'm still not sure his GPA is high enough to get into Ga..

There is no way he doesn't become eligible for uga. I will be shocked if he doesn't qualify. 

Archived