2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin (LSU)

cole256

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Who knows right now.

🙋🏾 I mean I don't know if he will stick but I know the type of kid he is and his family as well

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 4* RB Armoni Goodwin Commits to AU!
  • ellitor featured this topic
32 minutes ago, cole256 said:

🙋🏾 I mean I don't know if he will stick but I know the type of kid he is and his family as well

Do you live in the Florence area?

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Do you live in the Florence area?

Not now but I grew up there. I'm Florence's ambassador on the board. Have you seen lately how Drake has been getting on everybody in the NBA's nerves?? That's me

Just now, cole256 said:

Not now but I grew up there. I'm Florence's ambassador on the board. Have you seen lately how Drake has been getting on everybody in the NBA's nerves?? That's me

I live in Athens and my best friend grew up in Florence. We used to camp and hunt artifacts on 7 Mile Island before it was outlawed (went a few times even then). Another place we called Bell-sink swamp. I always liked Florence and you must be good folks coming from there, even though we don’t always see eye to eye on things. 😆 

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

So I told about this kid when before he moved to Birmingham from Florence and told about his mom and family love of Auburn......I'm just saying when am I going to get my insider badge and my props??

I'll give you my props just not sure how much my props are worth.

I wonder where all those people are who were screaming Cadillac was a horrible hire because he wouldn't be able to recruit are?

On 5/22/2019 at 4:31 PM, bigbird said:

I'm waiting for the he's too small crowd. 

I’m waiting for the... Cadillac is to inexperienced to coach and recruit. Oh wait, I think that crowd has left the building.

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I’m waiting for the... Cadillac is to inexperienced to coach and recruit. Oh wait, I think that crowd has left the building.

Wish they had taken the others with them

3 hours ago, im4aual said:

I wonder where all those people are who were screaming Cadillac was a horrible hire because he wouldn't be able to recruit are?

You wonder where they are and I wonder who they are.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

You probably can't see them because they are standing behind our backup OT

17 hours ago, McLoofus said:

It was a risk because not every great player makes a great coach. At the time I thought it was a good hire because of how other people talked about Caddy and I said I thought it was a good hire. That said I still needed to see two things one how he recruited and two how players progressed under his tutelage. So far the recruiting looks good picking up this kid and the momentum with Tank we have seen. After next season I will wait to give my final seal of approval. 

Gus was taking a chance hiring Caddy and right now it looks like he may have hit a home run. He also took a chance on Dillingham and so far all the reports are positive on that as well.

10 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Told this kid has a offer from pretty much the who's who of college football. FWIW.

I know it's a long time before he signs, but how solid do you think he is to us? 

42 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I know it's a long time before he signs, but how solid do you think he is to us? 

FWIW I remember someone on this board mentioning him either last year and stating how his family is big time Aubbies....and that we had a good shot and he was going to be a stud. I think with his family loving Auburn and based on what information we have IMO i think we keep him...obviously things can change in a blink of an eye,,,,,horrific season, coaching change, etc....but barring anything like that I like our odds.

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

FWIW I remember someone on this board mentioning him either last year and stating how his family is big time Aubbies....and that we had a good shot and he was going to be a stud. I think with his family loving Auburn and based on what information we have IMO i think we keep him...obviously things can change in a blink of an eye,,,,,horrific season, coaching change, etc....but barring anything like that I like our odds.

That was cole......................... Armoni is originally from Florence, Al

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Props to @cole256

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Props to @cole256

Little late big...............bird

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

FWIW I remember someone on this board mentioning him either last year and stating how his family is big time Aubbies....and that we had a good shot and he was going to be a stud. I think with his family loving Auburn and based on what information we have IMO i think we keep him...obviously things can change in a blink of an eye,,,,,horrific season, coaching change, etc....but barring anything like that I like our odds.

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Little late big...............bird

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

FWIW I remember someone on this board mentioning him either last year and stating how his family is big time Aubbies....and that we had a good shot and he was going to be a stud. I think with his family loving Auburn and based on what information we have IMO i think we keep him...obviously things can change in a blink of an eye,,,,,horrific season, coaching change, etc....but barring anything like that I like our odds.

I didn't see your post...I have you on ignore.

tenor.gif

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I dont even know where I am right now

Neither does Golf

Archived