2020 3* OT Jeremiah Wright Commits to AU!

Zeek

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 3* OT/OG Jeremiah Wright Commits to AU!
  • ellitor pinned this topic

Boom boom booming boom 💥 

• Like 1

Glad he committed to the good guys! Now need Robinson to commit and its a wrap for OL  unless a GT is interested in AU.

It's paid dividends twice now that I've seen that because we were filling up at OL the player pulled the trigger earlier than expected. Good news. 

Edited by gr82be

Dillingham said something about a “Daily Double” on Twitter... second commit incoming?

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Dillingham said something about a “Daily Double” on Twitter... second commit incoming?

Guess is either 2021 3* QB Aaron McLaughlin or 2021 5* DT Lee Hunter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Different topic question E.  I know it’s early but are any of our O line commits expected to be early enrollees?  Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

(Fingers crossed) Pleeeeesssee be Lee Hunter!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Different topic question E.  I know it’s early but are any of our O line commits expected to be early enrollees?  Thanks. 

I know the jucos are. No clue on the others yet.

I really like the JUCO’s as a stop-gap solution while we restock at the position. 

28 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I really like the JUCO’s as a stop-gap solution while we restock at the position. 

They sure need to arrive on campus ready to Rock though.   Next year (20) could be tough sledding until they gel.  

Edited by The Plainsman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

ESPN has him as a 4*

Yup.! Thread titles for our site use the composite FWIW.

WELP time for me to stick to my word to give JB his due!!!! I said I would give him cred once we got a dude committed and he was the lead recruiter on. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN JB GRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome pull today sir!!! 

ty e.gif

tty55.gif

ggfgfgf.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I know. Just looking for positives. ;)

Nice! You don't visit here often so just making sure.

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WELP time for me to stick to my word to give JB his due!!!! I said I would give him cred once we got a dude committed and he was the lead recruiter on. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN JB GRIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome pull today sir!!! 

ty e.gif

tty55.gif

ggfgfgf.gif

Muuuuh maaaaan, Gwill— wooohoooo you are a man of his word!!! Now we all gotta stand tall when we’re wrong from this precedent you’re setting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It really is admirable how Auburn felt the pressure, saw what everyone was seeing, and corrected the issue. With other positions/units taking at least a couple of years to be remedied even after hitting rock bottom, they got the OL correctly when we absolutely needed it to be 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, toddc said:

Muuuuh maaaaan, Gwill— wooohoooo you are a man of his word!!! Now we all gotta stand tall when we’re wrong from this precedent you’re setting.

rt.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

So we’re basically done with OL recruiting unless Robinson or Coffey want to be apart right?

Yes & No. Looks like we are taking 7 & if Coffee picks Oregon the 2 jucos Keith mentioned in the recruiting notes thread may move ahead of Robinson because we want 1 more true OT & the staff sees Robinson as an OG.

• Thanks 1