2020 4* OT Javion Cohen Has AU Offer Pulled! 12/11

Zeek

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I always laugh when people feel strongly about an 18 year old kid making the biggest decision in his life... like do y’all remember what you were like when you were 18? 

At 17 I dropped out of high school and joined the military service, in spite of dire warnings about being a ditch digger for the rest of my life. That was the best decision I ever made. (other than letting myself get rounded up by my second wife) By age 26 I had a GED, the G.I. bill had put me through Auburn University and I was working at a good starting position in my chosen field. Sometimes a kid does know what's best for him, no matter what others may think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

I don't recall any teams failing to honor a scholarship offer on NSD.   I don't necessarily blame a kid for looking around.  But that is different than deciding to change schools and then just waiting until NSD to announce it for a maximum "look at me" spotlight.  That's just classless.

It’s not classless. It’s called being a 17 or 18-year-old kid which implies liking and or wanting attention. It’s a part of the maturity journey that we all go through. Some handle it better than others. Also parents have a say in all this too. And some egg it on.

Also we see stories every year Albeit a few of them where committed guys don’t have an offer at the end. Not necessarily at Auburn thank God.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaytonAU said:

I always laugh when people feel strongly about an 18 year old kid making the biggest decision in his life... like do y’all remember what you were like when you were 18? 

Preach it brother Clayton!

• Love 1

. like do y’all remember what you were like when you were 18? 

Lord I'm lucky I was still alive at 18......was playing some of my best golf though

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Lord I'm lucky I was still alive at 18......was playing some of my best golf though

Dinosaurs were tricky...

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

I'll be honest....If it didn't involve hot young women and beer, I probably wasn't interest from 17-25!!!!!!   

At 25 something flipped in me and I just didnt care for all ( late night partying and drinking all the time....still love the former just as much as ever ) that anymore. I guess that is my official "growing up" tag?

edit notes -Figured I needed to clear that up

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I'll be honest....If it didn't involve hot young women and beer, I probably wasn't interest from 17-25!!!!!!   

At 25 something flipped in me and I just didnt care for all that anymore. I guess that is my official "growing up" tag?

Still waiting for that something to flip :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Still waiting for that something to flip :(

Me too...  Well I don't know about "waiting" for it.  But it hasn't really happened yet.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Taraji P gifs not helping. She's crazy. And that makes me love her. 

She is a solid average 8.12 if you properly utilize the "crazy vs hot" Matrix evaluation metrics provided by one Youtube genious who shall remain unnamed. This puts her firmly in the Danger Zone. For those that don't know this evaluation system...here ya go for your learning pleasure:

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

She is a solid average 8.12 if you properly utilize the "crazy vs hot" Matrix evaluation metrics provided by one Youtube genious who shall remain unnamed.

More scientifically sound than Darwinism. 

Image result for taraji p henson gifs

5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

If you say so

golf fail GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Edited by SumterAubie

3 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Just tweeted his recruitment has been shut down. Still committed to AU. Keith said he's expecting Javion to not be in the class but now that happened....

I think him saying he is shutting it down is a lot different than when Tank did it. He had #WDE and all Auburn love in his post. This one felt different.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think him saying he is shutting it down is a lot different than when Tank did it. He had #WDE and all Auburn love in his post. This one felt different.

Yeah agree. My post was a bit tongue in cheek. We’ll see. 

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Yeah agree. My post was a bit tongue in cheek. We’ll see. 

O no doubt. I got it. KN still thinks no chance he is in this class.

• Like 1

And btw @ClaytonAU can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAASE never recruit this school again. All of these kids toy with us and play games with us repeatedly ever since Broussard. I am soooooooooo beyond fed up and sick of this high school. They come to like every home game and none of them never even sign with us. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Over it.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

And btw @ClaytonAU can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAASE never recruit this school again. All of these kids toy with us and play games with us repeatedly ever since Broussard. I am soooooooooo beyond fed up and sick of this high school. They come to like every home game and none of them never even sign with us. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Over it.

The school’s essentially a Clemson pipeline at this point. 😂 it’s Auburn High level of annoying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

The school’s essentially a Clemson pipeline at this point. 😂 it’s Auburn High level of annoying. 

You are so right. Clemson or Bama. Benton went to bama. Ross to Clemson. EJ Williams to Clemson and now Cohen most likely bama............................................... i489489898rueiwueiwruirewuirewui I freaking hate it.

• Angry 1