2020 4* OT Javion Cohen Has AU Offer Pulled! 12/11

Zeek

6 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Who do I have to call to make this happen?  Allen?  

Gus but he'll say "we recruit Alabama, Georgia, Florida, & Mississippi. We'll consider other kids if they come in and visit but those states are our focus."

I agree I would work on the metro areas of Texas if Morris has the connections. Based on what he let Dilly do I think Morris could put out some offers & at least try.

20 minutes ago, Beaker said:

That's the thing - you don't have to recruit Texas - just one metro area:  DFW or Houston.   Plenty of talent to poach.

They are both like Atlanta - rich in talent and easier to get around (Ok that may be a lie, but don't tell Gus).   

Who do I have to call to make this happen?  Allen?  

If you don't want to battle the metroplex areas just focus on deep East Texas or the golden triangle area. Plenty of great talent there

• Like 2

LOL BYEEEEEEEEEE FELICITY!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

trtrye.gif

vbcvcvbcv.gif

rere.gif

rewrew.gif

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Has little nicky talked Javion into flipping to the dark side?

YES! He got him to watch his favorite movie with him that is based on his life!!! lol

rewrew.jpg

Ifja Javion has flipped, then there's another good reason why Gus ha to fire JB and hire to OL coach who knows how hang on to 4 and 5 star recruits. JB Grimes is clueless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 5
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Ifja Javion has flipped, then there's another good reason why Gus ha to fire JB and hire to OL coach who knows how hang on to 4 and 5 star recruits. JB Grimes is clueless.

This. PLEASE push Grimes into retirement!

WHAT A IMMATURE LITTLE..... DANG! He is still a high school kid. I will leave it at that! lol

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

This has nothing to do with JB. He would have flipped to Bama regardless of who we had recruiting him like I told @AUwent. Also for the last time keep coach firing talk to the football forum & off the Recruiting Forum!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

GUUUUUUUUUYS, I think Central REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLY hates us now instead of just kinda hates us hahaha. OH NOE's!!!!!!! What will they do now?!?!? Steer all their SEC level athlete players away from AU?! O waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiit............. That already happens!!! lol. Benton- Bama, Ross- Clemson, EJ Williams- Clemson and now Cohen- Bama. 

• Like 3

If he decommitted & the offer wasn't pulled then he likely would have flipped on twitter before the articles came out.

I honestly say good luck to the young man at Bama but also for his own sake grow up!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

GUUUUUUUUUYS, I think Central REALLY REALLY REAAAALLLY hates us now instead of just kinda hates us hahaha. OH NOE's!!!!!!! What will they do now?!?!? Steer all their SEC level athlete players away from AU?! O waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiit............. That already happens!!! lol. Benton- Bama, Ross- Clemson, EJ Williams- Clemson and now Cohen- Bama. 

What's crazy is the HC doesn't care & his wife is as O&B as it gets. There must be other influences at the school &/or community.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

What's crazy is the HC doesn't care & his wife is as O&B as it gets. There must be other influences at the school &/or community.

Some of the most ardent Bama fans I have ever encountered were the ones in the surrounding Auburn areas. Opelika is a big example of this. Wasn't it said Cohen's pops was a huge bama fan and wanted him there?

Maybe this whole episode wraps up AU wasting time recruiting at this school. Its past time to call it quits, talent or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CR said:

Maybe this whole episode wraps up AU wasting time recruiting at this school. Its past time to call it quits, talent or not.

hahahahahaha I have had about enough of them!!! I think they have a big time 2022 kid. Like why even bother at this point? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahahahaha I have had about enough of them!!! I think they have a big time 2022 kid. Like why even bother at this point? 

Its not worth $5 of gas money to drive there from Auburn.

• Love 1