2020 4* OT Javion Cohen Has AU Offer Pulled! 12/11

Zeek

43 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WHAT A IMMATURE LITTLE..... DANG! He is still a high school kid. I will leave it at that! lol

He’s now deleted all his tweets

literally every single tweet except his Alabama commitment. 🧐

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Haha 1

Sounds like he just one of many kids that can be swayed easily. Things may work out fine for him but if he made this decision based on what others wanted him to do he's likely to be entering the portal within two years. The lack of respect he's feeling will be reciprocated. 

• Like 1

Cool, so he announces yesterday 12/10 (https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/12/10/4-star-ol-javion-cohen-sets-official-decision-date/)  that he is going to announce his decision on December the 18th. Yet he says in an article in OA today (https://www.oanow.com/sports/high_school/_football/central-phenix-city-s-javion-cohen-flips-from-auburn-to/article_41c9fb00-1c69-11ea-8df8-2fcf888ce33e.html)  about how he has flipped  now  and that he de-committed on the Sunday the 8th and told the coaches and they were mad and pulled an offer he didn't want. So tell me this , why would you announce  a decision day on the 10th  if you had already de-committed and the offer was rescinded. on the 8th? 

Also note, the “likes” that he’s made on twitter have been questionable for a while. After the iron bowl he liked some tweets that were making fun of auburn/fans by Alabama people, etc. back in November there was a tweet “ who do you want as your QB, RT for Bo Nix, like for mac Jones. He of course liked the tweet.

I don’t follow any recruits, I just decided to take a peek given the drama. Lol

Edited by Maverick.AU

I usually dont side with the colleges ever in the crooting process, but this crying wolf act...lmfao

Evans, Pickens, Foster whoever. They know they played the game and they had nothing further to say. this guy gotta do all this because Auburn struck first? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aucater said:

why would you announce  a decision day on the 10th  if you had already de-committed and the offer was rescinded. on the 8th? 

Because kids usually want to go public on their own time....Or could have been orchestrated by dad or Nick.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

the situations or the talent? either way Id agree, I also think its kinda different because Auburn didnt see that coming until close to THE day. 

The only props I will give him & his mom is nobody saw that coming, reporters or his coaches

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

YES! He got him to watch his favorite movie with him that is based on his life!!! lol

rewrew.jpg

He showed him this, too. Only the greats get their pic with Nick. 

747203.jpg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Aucater said:

Cool, so he announces yesterday 12/10 (https://tdalabamamag.com/2019/12/10/4-star-ol-javion-cohen-sets-official-decision-date/)  that he is going to announce his decision on December the 18th. Yet he says in an article in OA today (https://www.oanow.com/sports/high_school/_football/central-phenix-city-s-javion-cohen-flips-from-auburn-to/article_41c9fb00-1c69-11ea-8df8-2fcf888ce33e.html)  about how he has flipped  now  and that he de-committed on the Sunday the 8th and told the coaches and they were mad and pulled an offer he didn't want. So tell me this , why would you announce  a decision day on the 10th  if you had already de-committed and the offer was rescinded. on the 8th? 

It's just Bama math. Better fit. 

images (9).jpeg

47 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Some of the most ardent Bama fans I have ever encountered were the ones in the surrounding Auburn areas. Opelika is a big example of this. Wasn't it said Cohen's pops was a huge bama fan and wanted him there?

Very true..

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Can't believe bama's gonna sign an OL named Felicia, kids these days amirite

Some have the hairstyle all ready to go with it...amirite?

• Haha 1

Wow....what a nasty divorce that was....

His twitter handle....Javo the Great......tells me all I need to know about him...:no:

Edited by AU64
  • Like 2

He doesn't like us because we ruined the theater piece he had planned.

Also, all I get from EJ's post is that he's saying Cohen was paid to flip.

Edited by Pedaler

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

What's crazy is the HC doesn't care & his wife is as O&B as it gets. There must be other influences at the school &/or community.

Yes, there are some dark secrets in Phenix City. Their secrets are probably hidden in the  quarterback club organization.

• Thanks 2

What a spectacle this was... people texting me telling me what happened in PC. Y’all be thankful it’s over with and we’ve moved on.

12 minutes ago, creed said:

Yes, there are some dark secrets in Phenix City. Their secrets are probably hidden in the  quarterback club organization.

What is their obsession with cousin Clem? Like I get bama. Duh. People for decades have been pressuring in state kids to go to bama. But Clemson has got 2 of their best players recently.

42 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

What is their obsession with cousin Clem? Like I get bama. Duh. People for decades have been pressuring in state kids to go to bama. But Clemson has got 2 of their best players recently.

Dude! You know this answer! Heck you’ve even stated on here! Why would an elite receiver not think about going to Clemson these days, with the receivers they’ve been cranking out and the numbers they’ve been putting up in that offense for the past 8-9 years?

As far as Cohen....meh. He may end up being a great player in college but I’m not sad to see him go elsewhere. In a way, I feel even sorry for him. I hope his maturity someday catches up with his athletic talent or he’s in for a tough road. And, I’m again reminded of how glad I am that my immaturity was witnessed by the relatively few people that were around me rather than a large internet audience, lol.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

He’s now deleted all his tweets

literally every single tweet except his Alabama commitment. 🧐

Bama spin machine probably did that. Tomorrow his feed will be a series of deep and thoughtful tweets. 😅

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lol. How did I know this was coming??? He was obviously playing Auburn the last few months and when he got called out for it, came back with some shot at Auburn to save face. 

This kid is Bama trash through and through...good riddance.