Null



Sign in to follow this  
Zeek

2020 4* OT Javion Cohen Has AU Offer Pulled! 12/11

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Actually seeing him projected mostly as a 4* - was wondering why the thread title still lists 3*

Fixed lol forgot I created this thread

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Fixed lol forgot I created this thread

Woops! Just checked 247, and you were correct, he is still a composite 3* (barely). Not sure why that is because 247 has him as a pretty good 4* and I thought rivals did as well. 

Edited by tigerbrotha12
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Woops! Just checked 247, and you were correct, he is still a composite 3* (barely). Not sure why that is because 247 has him as a pretty good 4* and I thought rivals did as well. 

I’ll keep it 4* for now lol I think he’ll get it soon

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ap.gif

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ap.gif

Just perfect sir!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Just perfect sir!

 

zoo.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BOOM!!! Awesome, though expected, pickup! Hope it’s a domino effect throughout the class. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice get!! Keep them coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus finally caved in and let Grimes offer.

You've mentioned this issue before - what is the deal? I would think Gus understands that we can't win with 14 guards on the roster. Does he just have a different list of desired OT targets from Grimes? It doesn't make sense that the OL coach would have to fight for a proportionate number of scholarships. 

Edited by Sani-Freeze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Hopefully this young man helps keep Joey upright for the next three years

Joey probably won't be around when this kid cracks the lineup. 

WAR EAGLE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sani-Freeze said:

You've mentioned this issue before - what is the deal? I would think Gus understands that we can't win with 14 guards on the roster. Does he just have a different list of desired OT targets from Grimes? It doesn't make sense that the OL coach would have to fight for a proportionate number of scholarships. 

How different is that from Gus, Luper, and Taylor having to beg Chizik to let them sign Cam Newton. 

One would think Gus would of learned his lesson about that. But it is Gus we are talking about. If he does learn new things, it sure hasnt shown anytime recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 9:44 AM, Sani-Freeze said:

Does he just have a different list of desired OT targets from Grimes?

That's part of it. The other major part is in the past Gus's list on recruits he would actually take and sign was too short each year til it was too late to land the plan Bs & Cs.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

That's part of it. The other major part is in the past Gus's list on recruits he would actually take and sign was too short each year til it was too late to land the plan Bs & Cs.

E?  Thought you left us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

E?  Thought you left us?

I did. Company just lost the contract for next year.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 9:58 AM, Gene Loblaw said:

Hopefully this young man helps keep Joey upright for the next three years

What's wrong with you? Why is your brain so undeveloped?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ellitor said:

I did. Company just lost the contract for next year.

Sorry to hear that.   Are you still secure with your job?  Non of my business just asking as we all care about you around here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Sorry to hear that.   Are you still secure with your job?  Non of my business just asking as we all care about you around here.  

Company lost the contract so they aren't going to be in Auburn anymore. Event staffing companies don't stick around in a city if they don't have a major contract. Have to get a new job now.

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.