2020 4* OT Javion Cohen Has AU Offer Pulled! 12/11

Zeek

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

So basically we're not getting him?

Don’t worry. I’m sure our super charismatic o line coach, being aware of our desperate need for stud recruits, has worked tirelessly to form a tight relationship with JC and his family and will reel him back in. 🤕

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Don’t worry. I’m sure our super charismatic o line coach, being aware of our desperate need for stud recruits, has worked tirelessly to form a tight relationship with JC and his family and will reel him back in. 🤕

If only Gus would even allow our OL coaches to do that if they had the ability.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Man this is such a sad convo to have......our coaches can't even recruit like normal coaches. How did this happen? Why are we in this situation? It's super frustrating

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 8:33 PM, cole256 said:

Man this is such a sad convo to have......our coaches can't even recruit like normal coaches. How did this happen? Why are we in this situation? It's super frustrating

Hey, if we lost this cat, I am sure "it is not the end of the world." 

🤣

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s really not a take for them.

Maybe not, but there's a lot of "Anywhere but Auburn" types around Phenix City.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yes we know.

If we lose Javon, who are some other OLs that you think we could go after?

Thanks & WDE!!  Doc

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yes we know.

You do? Then you should know that whether he is a take for UAT or not doesn't matter because they'll be trying to steer him elsewhere anyway.

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

You do? Then you should know that whether he is a take for UAT or not doesn't matter because they'll be trying to steer him elsewhere anyway.

It matters for the kid in terms of where he ends up. Not necessarily at Auburn. I wasn’t saying nor implying he was ending up at Auburn. If you had read my posts you would know I have said countless times lately he’s not ending up at Auburn. The only reason this thread hasn’t been moved to the rivals section yet is because he is still committed on a technicality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Thanks for the continued updates @ellitorThanksgiving weekend seemed like such a good time for people to not act like a d*** in every thread...oh well, opportunity missed

@fredst Mikey And his selective ignorance to what other posters are saying deserved the post I made and you know it. If it was anyone else or Mikey had chosen not to selectively ignore peoples posts or what they’re saying in them for a change then I wouldn’t have made that post like that.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@fredst Mikey And his selective ignorance to what other posters are saying deserved the post I made and you know it. If it was anyone else or Mikey had chosen not to selectively ignore peoples posts or what they’re saying in them for a change then I wouldn’t have made that post like that.

Uh, E, you sarcasm meter is on negative. I was being genuine in thanking you and the Mikester is who I was referring to as going out of his way to act like a tool in every thread. Mikey deserves a lot harsher response than you gave. Happy Thanksgiving (late)!

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, fredst said:

Uh, E, you sarcasm meter is on negative. I was being genuine in thanking you and the Mikester is who I was referring to as going out of his way to act like a tool in every thread. Mikey deserves a lot harsher response than you gave. Happy Thanksgiving (late)!

Sorry for Sheldoning. I probably need to start making that as my signature. Lol

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

When you make a snarky reply, which you did with the "Yes we know'" post, then you should not be surprised when you get a snarky response.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

52 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If he's decommitting or flipping just get on with it already.

If he decommits are we done with oline or will we go after another oline man harder?

52 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If he decommits are we done with oline or will we go after another oline man harder?

Supposedly going after another OL given Cohen's sitch & not knowing if Buskey will qualify.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

If he's decommitting or flipping just get on with it already.

This . Just do it already . Quit the nonsense . maybe he is getting a puppy 

I think we just have bad luck with any kid who has a handle like the Great or the Goat. Wasn't Pickens something like George the great or George the Goat like Javo the Great.