2020 4* LB Cam Riley Commits to AU!

Zeek

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It was Steele that said it and he said about 80-90% of the time they play with 2 LB.

I quoted it for you earlier (and many others have referenced it to you millions of times) if you want to find it.

FIFY

• Love 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

It was Steele that said it and he said about 80-90% of the time they play with 2 LB.

I quoted it for you earlier if you want to find it.

You quoted it for me earlier? When? Not in this thread. Also "earlier", at your request, I listed the 16 scholarship OL players on the Auburn roster, a fact you continue to ignore because it's not convenient to the mantra.

PS: Not exactly what I saw, but here's a recent quote from T-will, in this very forum. "Last year, Georgia, Alabama, LSU, A&M … that’s four teams that we played with three linebackers. You’re going to need ‘em."

Edited by Mikey

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

You quoted it for me earlier? When? Not in this thread. Also "earlier", at your request, I listed the 16 scholarship OL players on the Auburn roster, a fact you continue to ignore because it's not convenient to the mantra.

PS: Not exactly what I saw, but here's a recent quote from T-will, in this very forum. "Last year, Georgia, Alabama, LSU, A&M … that’s four teams that we played with three linebackers. You’re going to need ‘em."

Earlier as in this spring.

Nice deflection with the OL talk. We are all aware of your OL numbers. It truly makes sense that all of the auburn reporters, coaches, and people involved with auburn recruiting are wrong about our OL and you are litteraly the only one, anywhere, with that stupid opinion.  The more you continue with the "OL has depth" crusade the bigger of a joke you become. It's sad.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

bird can he play LB  with a speed of 4 9?or will he most surely get moved?

He's got better football game speed than that. Not Bird but Steele loves him as a LB & he likely ain't moving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* LB Cam Riley Commits to AU!
12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

They flipped 2 of our former commits who were LB's and got a 5 star LB to boot. I am sure they were after him at some point though.

Totally forgot about those. Just curious, it seems they steal any LB recruit we want outside of Tre so its nice to keep one instate!

We need to put LBs in the pros!

Edited by Randman5000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lutzcammed said:

bird can he play LB  with a speed of 4 9?or will he most surely get moved?

Like E said, He's not moving. He'll play inside.

T-wIlL CaNt  ReCrUiT. Insert spongebob meme here. The people that want to crap on Twill but continuously give passes to other coaches truly baffles me.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Mikey said:

I approve of both Gus and T-Will. Both have a 100% rating with me. I like that picture of the howling pack, it's an apt representation!

However u back Gus way more than u back T will 🤔

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

T-wIlL CaNt  ReCrUiT. Insert spongebob meme here. The people that person who wants to crap on Twill but continuously gives passes to other coaches truly baffles me.

FIFY

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FIFY

You’re probably more accurate E! Thank you for that. Lol

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I remember in elementary school when I was like “no you’re friends with him, we cannot be friends! ” 

Isn't it amazing how my elementary self and your current self are fit for reality TV?! Perfect candidates. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I remember in elementary school when I was like “no you’re friends with him, we cannot be friends! ” 

Isn't it amazing how my elementary self and your current self are fit for reality TV?! Perfect candidates. 

So you’re saying my current self and your  elementary self are the same person. Sounds like a slight. Lol

Edited by Maverick.AU

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So you’re saying my current self and your  elementary self are the same person. Sounds like a slight. Lol

I don’t know man. It was read by me to be a juvenile and nonsensical question.

1) what does it matter if he does back the HC more than the LB coach?

2) were you expecting a reaction or a confession out of the question?

3) I don’t think anybody actually ranks who they care or back more. I’ve never considered that with anybody. People can gain organic affinities that build some up more than others I suppose, but I’m rambling now. I guess what my long winded post is saying is 

source.gif

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t know man. It was read by me to be a juvenile and nonsensical question.

1) what does it matter if he does back the HC more than the LB coach?

2) were you expecting a reaction or a confession out of the question?

3) I don’t think anybody actually ranks who they care or back more. I’ve never considered that with anybody. People can gain organic affinities that build some up more than others I suppose, but I’m rambling now. I guess what my long winded post is saying is 

source.gif

I can say the same for your post. It was not directed at you, it was directed at somebody else. Who cares what I say to Mikey, it’s mikey, you aren’t involved. I agree with people if they make good points and Mikey has made plenty, even tho I don’t agree with him some of the time. Probably best to stop here before I say something that I shouldn’t say.

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I can say the same for your post. It was not directed at you, it was directed at somebody else. Who cares what I say to Mikey, it’s mikey, you aren’t involved. I agree with people if they make good points and Mikey has made plenty, even tho I don’t agree with him some of the time. Probably best to stop here before I say something that I shouldn’t say.

👌

8 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

That's because the pack attacks Gus more than they do T-Will. When they turn on T-Will, I'll back him as long as he's at Auburn.

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That's because the pack attacks Gus more than they do T-Will. When they turn on T-Will, I'll back him as long as he's at Auburn.

I admire your cause. Another angel just got their wings. You and George Bailey are 1 of a kind. Clarence is proud of both of y'all! lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

At least you’re honest about it lol. It’s just that it is at the complete opposite end of the spectrum of what is considered the norm. Most people who are consistently good at their craft tend to get passes when things don’t go as planned because that is not the norm for them, things happen. People that consistently underperform tend to not get passes because they are not consistently reaching the standard that they are held to. That’s why many, including myself, are always just baffled when some people always defend certain people who have underperformed but are extremely quick to jump on someone who is much more consistent when something doesn’t go their way.

And I apologize @ellitor  for derailing the thread. That’s my bad.

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And I apologize @ellitor  for derailing the thread. That’s my bad. 

No it's on Mikey as he deflects arguments he's losing to other ones he's already lost.

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Can’t we all just get along? 😂 yeah right.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I admire your cause. Another angel just got their wings. You and George Bailey are 1 of a kind. Clarence is proud of both of y'all! lol

Clarence is my hero

• Like 1
  • Haha 1