2020 4* LB Cam Riley Commits to AU!

Zeek

Produced 9 sacks as a sophomore but was injured during his Junior season. All of the crystal balls point towards us with the most recent one coming 5/15/19 from an Auburn Insider. I would very much like to land him! Other offers include Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, LSU, and many more.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

I hope we sign this young man. He has the skill set we need at lB and could be an excellent player for us.

Looks like he’d probably end up at DE. He was in coverage like once in that clip. Everything else he’s pass rushing and setting the edge

On 5/26/2019 at 7:31 PM, Sizzle said:

Looks like he’d probably end up at DE. He was in coverage like once in that clip. Everything else he’s pass rushing and setting the edge

I assumed Buck when I saw the 9 sacks as a sophomore.

I hope he stays at LB I have always liked tall rangy LB's. This is assuming he has coverage skills. Just because we don't see coverage skills in his video's doesn't mean he doesn't have it they just might not be using him that way at his school. High school coaches often use a player in a way that helps the team the most as their job requires them to win. Look at Gatewood who played multiple positions which probably hurt him in short term in learning QB position. 

7 hours ago, Sizzle said:

MAN!!! WHAT A HISTORIC DAY FOR AUBURN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! @McLoofus going to be bouncing his grandkids on his knees telling them about this monumental day when we made the top 14 for a recruit!!!!! lol

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MAN!!! WHAT A HISTORIC DAY FOR AUBURN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! @McLoofus going to be bouncing his grandkids on his knees telling him about this monumental day when we made the top 14 for a recruit!!!!! lol

Image result for you get me gif

• Love 1

On 5/28/2019 at 1:24 PM, GwillMac6 said:

MAN!!! WHAT A HISTORIC DAY FOR AUBURN FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! @McLoofus going to be bouncing his grandkids on his knees telling them about this monumental day when we made the top 14 for a recruit!!!!! lol

I'm hyped about UCF making it into the top 14... Charge On! lol

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 2:24 PM, GwillMac6 said:

We made his top 1 list!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

We made his top 1 list!

T WILL FOUGHT off everyone else in his top 14!!!!! IT WAS A BATTLE TO THE DEATH!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE BAAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1

I am going to say it. We are all thinking it. Ride for the Brand is the first cool slogan we have had in awhile. I LOVE IT!!! WAR DAMN INDEED BAAAAAAABY!!!! LETS GOO!!!! WOOOOO!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, AU82 said:

He committed to THE Auburn University.  Better than The University of Auburn. 

Hey The University of Auburn is a pretty desirable place. They attract a lot of elite players! lol

• Haha 2

Another great pick-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LB is looking strong, especially with their heights

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, Roos said:

Another great pick-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LB is looking strong, especially with their heights

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need two more in this class, but we're off to a fine start at the position.

• Like 1