Rod and Paula Bramblett Killed in Car Accident

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my. This is heartbreaking news. Prayers sent for Rod and his family.

This news just makes my heart sick 😢

Didn't think to make a post about it on here, but the family and I had to say goodbye to my dear, sweet grandmother who loved Auburn almost as much as she loved us. And now this news about Rod just makes my heart that much heavier. I too will be praying!

I can count on one hand the times things involving people I don’t know personally have emotionally affected me. This is one of them. I’m 27, so Rod is the voice of Auburn to me. Prayers for his wife as she rests in the arms of her Creator and prayers for Rod and all those tending to him right now. Sick to my stomach right now

8 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

This news just makes my heart sick 😢

Didn't think to make a post about it on here, but the family and I had to say goodbye to my dear, sweet grandmother who loved Auburn almost as much as she loved us. And now this news about Rod just makes my heart that much heavier. I too will be praying!

🙏🏼

Doesn’t he have kids???  I keep thinking about that... my heart is just breaking.

Dear Lord please place your healing hands on Rod and his family.  

4 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Is there any update on Rod?

Nothing definitive but those close to the situation say it does not look good for him. Just keep praying. 

He’s in very bad shape my Auburn Family. 

4 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

Doesn’t he have kids???  I keep thinking about that... my heart is just breaking.

Dear Lord please place your healing hands on Rod and his family.  

Yep, heartbreaking all around. The other driver was 16. Imagine being 16 and having this happen. I couldnt phantom it.

It doesn’t seem like that long ago Rod was taking over for Jim.  Rod stood with a monumental task and has become a legend in his own right.  Starting with the Go Crazy to the Kick Six to the Final Four.  Rod’s voice will be forever etched on some of Auburn’s greatest moments.  I can’t imagine what that family is going through.  This stuff happens so fast.

5 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

This is what I've been told too.  Was asked not to share details, but he's in a real fight for his life right now.

7 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I'm across the street from him at Children's right now. Keep him in your prayers. This is a gut punch. 

Archived