Donald Trump- utterly unpatriotic

TexasTiger

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

The bolded part proves my point, fifty.  These groups are conservative groups, not republicans. You are equating conservatives with the Republican Party and that is incorrect.  As an analogy it’s like Hollywood boycotting the state of Georgia over abortion.  That’s not the Democratic Party it is liberals.

actually i have always thought repubs are conservatives. i have had a handful of repubs tell me that many times at work as the very foundation to their beliefs. maybe we were all dummies. but i still see the connections. they said they were republicans because repubs were conservative because they wanted to hang on to a lot of the older ideals............

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Then you tell him I said I'm sorry.

i think you just did. if i am gonna be your spokesperson you need to come up with some green and a week on the beach once a year............

41 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

If Kim where to call President Trump a "low IQ individual" you would be praising the potbellied little dictator Tex.  

I wouldn’t. And if Biden said, “my buddy Kim says...” I wouldn’t vote for him. That’s one of the differences between us. 

21 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

actually i have always thought repubs are conservatives. i have had a handful of repubs tell me that many times at work as the very foundation to their beliefs. maybe we were all dummies. but i still see the connections. they said they were republicans because repubs were conservative because they wanted to hang on to a lot of the older ideals............

I would agree that most conservatives are republicans, but not all.  Therefore, I don’t see how you can blame the Republican Party for the demise of the Dixie Chicks as it wasn’t organized by the Republican Party, but by conservatives.  I don’t blame the Democratic Party for Hollywood’s boycott of Georgia.  The Democratic Party is mostly liberals, but they did not organize the boycott.

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I wouldn’t. And if Biden said, “my buddy Kim says...” I wouldn’t vote for him. That’s one of the differences between us. 

Me either.  It's an automatic disqualifier for me.  If John Kasich had said something like this to take a shot at Trump or any other candidate, I'd have written him off in an eye blink. 

5 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

If Kim where to call President Trump a "low IQ individual" you would be praising the potbellied little dictator Tex.  

On the contrary.  I think most of us would believe Trump was doing something right.

21 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I refuse to acknowledge responses with stars.

I am a great person like that.........extremely handsome and fit I shall add.

Trust me, I didn’t type the Stars. 

So how much of this debate is based on the made up quote that was originated by that guy from Time magazine. ...and retweeted by who knows how many Dems. >

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/05/27/political-scientist-caused-confusion-when-he-made-up-trump-quote-president-noticed/?utm_term=.fcf90ebe0a19

So will Time fire him, suspend him or give him a raise for bringing so much attention to a dying periodical.?   

22 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am a great p**** like that.........extremely handsome and s**t I shall add.

FTFY  😉

18 minutes ago, AU64 said:

So how much of this debate is based on the made up quote that was originated by that guy from Time magazine. ...and retweeted by who knows how many Dems. >

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/05/27/political-scientist-caused-confusion-when-he-made-up-trump-quote-president-noticed/?utm_term=.fcf90ebe0a19

So will Time fire him, suspend him or give him a raise for bringing so much attention to a dying periodical.?   

Something I have discovered and perhaps you 64. Everyone that supports President Trumps agenda and the man are not  blooming idiots.

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Something I have discovered and perhaps you 64. Everyone that supports President Trumps agenda and the man are not (necessarily) blooming idiots.

That’s what’s so baffling! ;)

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

That’s what’s so baffling! ;)

Not baffling at all. Very simple. The majority of the people that make this country work have asked Washington and you guys to take a seat for a while. 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not baffling at all. Very simple. The majority of the people that make this country work have asked Washington and you guys to take a seat for a while. 

You don’t understand some of the words you’re using. Trump got elected by the states that are a net drain on the nation’s coffers.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Why can't we all just be friends:cool:................................crap that's a War song......irony ain't it

does this mean you will buy us a beer? i got the smoke just sayin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

On 5/27/2019 at 8:55 PM, SaltyTiger said:

I am a great person like that.........extremely handsome and fit I shall add.

all brawn and no brain,

On 5/28/2019 at 1:43 PM, I_M4_AU said:

I would agree that most conservatives are republicans, but not all.  Therefore, I don’t see how you can blame the Republican Party for the demise of the Dixie Chicks as it wasn’t organized by the Republican Party, but by conservatives.  I don’t blame the Democratic Party for Hollywood’s boycott of Georgia.  The Democratic Party is mostly liberals, but they did not organize the boycott.

thats rich. i am betting the libs upset by the chicks remarks  are a very very small group. i disagree period.

On 5/27/2019 at 9:29 PM, japantiger said:

Get help guys...

Ironic considering you have the worst case of denial I've ever seen. Pull your head out and face reality.

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Ironic considering you have the worst case of denial I've ever seen. Pull your head out and face reality.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, the Russian Truther said something about denial...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

16 hours ago, japantiger said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah, the Russian Truther said something about denial...hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Change the subject weasel. I am talking about obstruction.  He's guilty as hell. 

Trump clearly means more to you than the country.  :no: 

This is probably going to be really disconcerting for some of you on here .... funny though, I doubt you'll show much reflection.  It's obvious to date you have learned nothing.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-barr-interview-full-transcript-cbs-this-morning-jan-crawford-exclusive-2019-05-31/

WILLIAM BARR: Well, I'll say at this point is that it, you know, I- like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed I'd get answers when I went in and I have not gotten answers that are well satisfactory, and in fact probably have more questions, and that some of the facts that- that I've learned don't hang together with the official explanations of what happened.

JAN CRAWFORD: What do you mean by that?

WILLIAM BARR: That's all I really will say. Things are just not jiving, and I'm not saying at this stage that--

JAN CRAWFORD: Was it a timeline?

WILLIAM BARR: There was a timeline, there's some timeline--  

JAN CRAWFORD: I mean, there's a concern that this may have happened before we realized that the investigation was initiated in July. I mean, what...

WILLIAM BARR: I don't want to get into those details at this point. I would just say that, you know...

JAN CRAWFORD: But you said there's a timeline concern.

WILLIAM BARR: Well I won't, I won't confirm that, but I'll just say that, you know, there's some questions that I think have to be answered, and I have a basis for feeling there has to be a review of this.

WILLIAM BARR: Well it might be legit under certain circumstances but a lot of that has to do with how good the evidence was at that point. And you know Mueller has spent two and half years and the fact is there is no evidence of a conspiracy. So it was bogus, this whole idea that the Trump was in cahoots with the Russians is bogus

WILLIAM BARR: Well in an exceptional circumstance I have that authority but obviously I intend to consult with them. I'm amused by these people who make a living by disclosing classified information, including the names of intelligence operatives, wringing their hands about whether I'm going to be responsible in protecting intelligence sources and methods. I've been in the business as I've said for over 50 years long before they were born and I know how to handle classified information and I believe strongly in protecting intelligence sources and methods. But at the same time if there is information that can be shared with the American people without jeopardizing intelligence sources and methods that decision should be made and because I will be involved in finding out what the story was I think I'm in the best decision to make that decision

WILLIAM BARR: Well the media reaction is strange. Normally the media would be interested in letting the sunshine in and finding out what the truth is. And usually the media doesn't care that much about protecting intelligence sources and methods. But I do and I will.

Archived