Donald Trump- utterly unpatriotic

TexasTiger

6 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Keep on with the personal insults just because I’m not in agreement with you about how your POTUS is a white savior. It just evidences your lack of intelligence. 

Its also worthy to note than you’ve only attacked my inability to do my job and not anyone else who has expressed liberal views. Do you fear women who speak their minds? 

I think that’s clear.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure she’s just talking about you weak, insecure, ignorant guys. ;) You know who you are— the ones who feel insulted. 😆

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Pretty sure she’s just talking about you weak, insecure, ignorant guys. ;) You know who you are— the ones who feel insulted. 😆

Now we all know why her post resonated with you so much. Don’t worry, we can get you help, little one 🤗

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

"Darling"

8 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Now we all know why her post resonated with you so much. Don’t worry, we can get you help, little one 🤗

You’re such a sensitive, delicate flower. 

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

You’re such a sensitive, delicate flower. 

That’s your way of saying “thanks Nola.” I am glad I can be your flower. Hey, keep your chin up. Don’t let what she said get to you too much.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:32 PM, TexasTiger said:

You’d be correct. My job performance has zero to do with my political beliefs. For men here who suggest it does, then I’m unequivocally stating that you are weak males with an inferiority complex . Your inadequacies make you resort to personal attacks on my profession which are unwarranted and undeserved. 

Archived