Rod’s Memorial

Ber798297

15 hours ago, jared52 said:

The tweet that had the photo of the service program had a reply saying she believes that is the Chris Davis that is a VP of AU Network.

That is correct. Different Chris Davis. Chris Davis VP (https://auburntigers.com/staff.aspx?staff=219) has been super helpful with arrangements. 

2 hours ago, aubietiger14 said:

are these stickers for sell anywhere?

I have no clue, but maybe someone can answer this. From a google search I didn’t see anything immediately, but it may be something that they make available to the public soon and let all the proceeds go to the fund.

4 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I have no clue, but maybe someone can answer this. From a google search I didn’t see anything immediately, but it may be something that they make available to the public soon and let all the proceeds go to the fund.

I hope they release them to the general public, I'd buy a few.  Hopefully the football team wears them this year either as a patch or a helmet sticker.

6 minutes ago, Auburn 6 said:

I hope they release them to the general public, I'd buy a few.  Hopefully the football team wears them this year either as a patch or a helmet sticker.

I think a patch would look pretty awesome 

Sale them and use the proceeds to move the announcers box to align with the middle of the field where they can see the game they’re calling! Then name after RB.

Archived