2020 Men's Basketball Recruiting Thread

30 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Sounded like there was going to be news today but nothing has happened. I really hope we have a basketball commit to celebrate soon 

I'd just let it breathe, either he commits now or he commits when everyone else does. It's hard to get too uppity when a guy is turning down everyone else and is still willing to listen to you, ESPECIALLY when one of that everyone else just got a player to commit that was your friend (and is Kentucky). 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'd just let it breathe, either he commits now or he commits when everyone else does. It's hard to get too uppity when a guy is turning down everyone else and is still willing to listen to you, ESPECIALLY when one of that everyone else just got a player to commit that was your friend (and is Kentucky). 

Yep. Man I just want this one bad. This could be Auburn’s biggest commitment ever.

32 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Yep. Man I just want this one bad. This could be Auburn’s biggest commitment ever.

Relax. It'll happen when it happens.

Yeah I know...Deep stuff right there.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I know Cooper's  basketball skills were a lot more diversified and polished than Harper's when he came out of HS. But I was wondering how big was Harper when he signed w/ us. I know Cooper is very light (about 160 lbs), and he is going to need to get stronger, but was Harper similar in size? i know he was 5 10" or 5 11" but what did he weigh when he was signed?

6 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I know Cooper's  basketball skills were a lot more diversified and polished than Harper's when he came out of HS. But I was wondering how big was Harper when he signed w/ us. I know Cooper is very light (about 160 lbs), and he is going to need to get stronger, but was Harper similar in size? i know he was 5 10" or 5 11" but what did he weigh when he was signed?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

No mention of AU for those wondering.

Valhalla University I suppose?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's just incredible. Soo happy we had the season we did with the path that we had to get the nation's attention.  We finally got what we needed,  now give us what we want! Give us a ship Mr Brown!

• Love 1

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

We've offered yet another SG in this class...

3 AOT players would go a long way with solidifying a future pipeline with one of the best AAU squads in the country.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ellitor said:

We've offered yet another SG in this class...

He is a 6'5" Shooting guard a little on the thin side at 170 pounds but I like long shooting guards easier to get shots off and the length helps on D.  If he were to sign would definitely need to get him into weight room. 

Edited by AuburnNTexas

43 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

He is a 6'5" Shooting guard a little on the thin side at 170 pounds but I like long shooting guards easier to get shots off and the length helps on D.  If he were to sign would definitely need to get him into weight room. 

And lock him in the Nutrition Center every minute he's not in class, study hall, or practicing.  Same with Cooper, both of these kids could use 20+ lbs of muscle.

We offered another G. This one with a famous dad. Likely a PG. Makes me wonder how confident the staff really is with Sharife...

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

We offered another G. This one with a famous dad. Likely a PG. Makes me wonder how confident the staff really is with Sharife...

Looks quick. Needs to finish better. Would rather have Sharife, but would certainly take this guy

Just now, ellitor said:

Why the downvote @aujeff11? That we offered or that it had me curious on Sharife?

Not at you. Shariffe has been ours for so long that I don’t want to lose him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Not at you. Shariffe has been ours for so long that I don’t want to lose him. 

Though so. Just curious.