2020 Men's Basketball Recruiting Thread

I'm not getting my hopes up about a certain date or time. We lead significantly, when he's ready to pull the trigger he'll do it. I know just the rumor of him possibly doing it on Saturday will make people have a mini-melt if he in fact continues to take his time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEC FRESHMAN OF THE YEAR IN 3...2...1...

More like SEC Player of the Year!

45 minutes ago, AuburnArch13 said:

Do we know yet if Jalen Green and/or Cam Thomas ended up making it in this weekend for the Ring Ceremony/ Copper commitment/ Miss St game?

jalen green is there next to sharife in the commit video

• Like 1

'E'   I'm sure you know the answer to my question and may have answered it sometime previously but 4* rating for football recruits I think requires a minimum composite of 0.8900 but basketball recruits must have a 0.93??. Our 3* commit Powell currently has a 0.9233 composite and the top recruit in AL Colby Jones is a 3* at 0.9326. Is that something that has a complex formula?

22 hours ago, AuburnArch13 said:

Do we know yet if Jalen Green and/or Cam Thomas ended up making it in this weekend for the Ring Ceremony/ Copper commitment/ Miss St game?

Green did. Thomas rescheduled for sometime in October due to a family timing conflict.

19 hours ago, autan said:

'E'   I'm sure you know the answer to my question and may have answered it sometime previously but 4* rating for football recruits I think requires a minimum composite of 0.8900 but basketball recruits must have a 0.93??. Our 3* commit Powell currently has a 0.9233 composite and the top recruit in AL Colby Jones is a 3* at 0.9326. Is that something that has a complex formula?

Yes. And since there are many less basketball recruits on a yearly basis the rating has to be higher for a basketball recruit to reach 4* status. The threshold is between .9351 & .9353.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

That looks so photoshopped

New I phone 11 pro camera. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Realistically, who does everyone think our next commit is?

My guess is a SG or Brakefield at the stretch 4.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Realistically? 

Image result for teen wolf gif michael j fox

Well given their play on the court 5* SGs Cam Thomas & Jalen Green can both be seen as "Teen-Wolves".

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

OP updated to include commit picks and just a tad more structure overall. 

Thanks for going ahead & removing Kessler since I forgot to.

• Like 1

For those who missed it, Jaemyn Brakefield was offered by Duke over the weekend and essentially committed on the spot. 

He's been removed from the OP - need to really turn it up on Greg Brown/Chris Moore now

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

For those who missed it, Jaemyn Brakefield was offered by Duke over the weekend and essentially committed on the spot. 

He's been removed from the OP - need to really turn it up on Greg Brown/Chris Moore now

Why are they not going hard after Rongie Gordon? I feel like he is as good as Brakefield.