NCAA Regional - Game 2 vs Georgia Tech

Big chance to take another step forward. Just the guy I want on the hill to do it. 

Ward
Bliss
Davis
Holland
Scheffler
Julien
Woley
Williams
Howell
P- Burns.

Another one for Rod. Let’s do it!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Hard catch, but Williams has gotta have that one. Right in his glove. Dude just has so many missles hit right in that zone where he’s gotta reach way up.

He does not read the ball off the bat very well.  But he just started playing outfield last year I believe.

What a rough inning. Hit batter, bloop single in no mans land, error in right, line drive off of the pitchers heel, a wild pitch, and a double off the wall. 4 to 1 GT now.

Looking like the AU team that was playing during May.....Burns not gonna make it very far at this rate.   

SW has looked good in RF at times but lately he's not getting a good break on balls hit out that way.... 

45 pitches through 2 innings. Wonder if the strategy becomes yank him and let him have some availability if there’s a Monday game. 

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

45 pitches through 2 innings. Wonder if the strategy becomes yank him and let him have some availability if there’s a Monday game. 

Don't know if that ever works...but I'd at least give it another inning an see if the offense can pick things up..

Just now, AU64 said:

Don't know if that ever works...but I'd at least give it another inning an see if the offense can pick things up..

True. 3 runs after two is essentially a nothing deficit to average offensive teams. Hopefully chip away quickly 

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

True. 3 runs after two is essentially a nothing deficit to average offensive teams. Hopefully chip away quickly 

Getting ready to agree with your comment when AU bounced into a routine DP and TB only got about 10 minutes of rest☹️

10 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

What a rough inning. Hit batter, bloop single in no mans land, error in right, line drive off of the pitchers heel, a wild pitch, and a double off the wall. 4 to 1 GT now.

That is AU Baseball this season.

Couple of mistakes.

Couple of weird things.

Down 4-1 after 2nd

Archived