NCAA Regional - Game 2 vs Georgia Tech

What a great pitching job by Fitts

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW OH WOW!!!!!

POETIC JUSTICE!!!!

STEVEN WILLIAMS WITH THE WALK OFF HOMER!!!!!!

AUBURN WINS!!!!!

I swear when he walked back up to the plate after that long foul he seemed so sure of himself. He knew he could get one.

I'm just in shock right now. I'm so glad that I recorded the game so I can go back and watch the 9th inning. Also means I'm not allowed to watch another game live, this year. 😭

Williams a factor in most of the runs tonight...both sides.....happy for him to atone for the play early in the game that gave tech the early lead. 

And great job by Fitts....saved the bullpen and kept the game within reach....and gets the win.....

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm just in shock right now. I'm so glad that I recorded the game so I can go back and watch the 9th inning. Also means I'm not allowed to watch another game live, this year. 😭

You gotta' do watcha' gotta' do!!

Just now, AU64 said:

Williams a factor in most of the runs tonight...both sides.....happy for him to atone for the play early in the game that gave tech the early lead. 

And great job by Fitts....saved the bullpen and kept the game within reach....and gets the win.....

Sorry typed before I saw your kudos to Fitts!!😎

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Sorry typed before I saw your kudos to Fitts!!😎

he earned both our praise comments..

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

No doubt!!! Can’t believe it! Shades of David Ross 

RB was calling it the whole way. 

Fitts, Woley, and Williams all coming up so huge in this game! Our bullpen got saved tonight and it's safe to say that Williams is breaking out of that slump!!

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I'm just in shock right now. I'm so glad that I recorded the game so I can go back and watch the 9th inning. Also means I'm not allowed to watch another game live, this year. 😭  EVER!

Archived