2021 4* PG Daeshun Ruffin, 6/14: Decommits from AU

On 6/3/2019 at 12:31 PM, GwillMac6 said:

CASH MONEY FROM BEHIND THE THREE POINT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will fit in perfectly for one of our patented Auburn Home game 3 point barrages that we unleash on teams!!! WOOOO!!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE BAAAAAAAAAY BAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! I will Never Love a human being like I do Bruce Pearl (BESIDES LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES BUT DUH!!! yall already knew that! lmao)

rr.gif

You mean this guy? Lol

Screenshot_20190603-172731.png

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hybrid of 1 through 4 year players would be awesome.  I’m hoping that’s where we live.

this kid has some melons taking the ball at wiseman!  I like the moxie!

40 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Do you like the 1 and done?

Doesn't matter what I think. The NBA is going to drop the rule in a year or 2 anyway.

41 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

I have been nothing but critical of other programs, especially UK, and really don't want to be one of them.

Rule won't be around long enough to matter anymore.

Just now, ellitor said:

Doesn't matter what I think. The NBA is going to drop the rule in a year or 2 anyway.

Rule won't be around long enough to matter anymore.

Man!!

I'm glad to hear that!  I've felt like we have been playing professional teams when we play the likes of UK.  Our kids doing classes and ball, theirs doing ball.

As a 5’9” 10th grader, he could get quite a bit taller.  However, if those are his parents with him in the picture on either side of him, I would say it’s not very likely.  

I don’t have good WiFi where I am right now, so I can’t watch the tape yet, but I would gladly take a Jared Harper 2.0 any day!!!

56 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Do you like the 1 and done?

I don't think I do. 

I have been nothing but critical of other programs, especially UK, and really don't want to be one of them.

I don’t care about other teams having it if it works for them, but I worry about its effect on team chemistry! Teaching team chemistry is where CBP shines!

Big time player, we'll need some long guards or forwards to compensate his size for defense though.....wish chummas grew on trees

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

Big time player, we'll need some long guards or forwards to compensate his size for defense though.....wish chummas grew on trees

Thanks. We were all under the impression that we could just have a roster of only 5-9 point guards. But thanks to your expertise, we all now realize that that’s not feasible. G-E-N-I-U-S

2 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Thanks. We were all under the impression that we could just have a roster of only 5-9 point guards. But thanks to your expertise, we all now realize that that’s not feasible. G-E-N-I-U-S

Lol don't be hurt because you showed how big of an idiot you are on the football forum! You should try to think before you post....actually what's sad is you probably did think didn't you?

Yet you chase down and quote me every day....I never randomly write you, you're letting gwill fool you, you're not tricking anybody. Nobody likes you 😂

Just now, bigbird said:

Sure wish mods could ignore posters

He supposedly ignores me while stalking me every day lol

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

He supposedly ignores me while stalking me every day lol

I was gonna mention that the ignore function only works when the one being ignored isn't quoted or stalked, but decided to leave it alone

I didn’t even know there was an ignore function here. I photoshopped that but obviously Cole is too dumb to tell. 

I would never ever ignore anyone though. I love seeing self righteous ignorance on message boards. It’s the fuel that drives the tronz

You didn't know there was an ignore in a message board.....and you have the audacity to call me dumb 😂 . Look at your post.....the stuff that you say.....You're not posting you're performing....🤡🤡🤡

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Needs to be done on the recruiting forum. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You didn't know there was an ignore in a message board.....and you have the audacity to call me dumb 😂 . Look at your post.....the stuff that you say.....You're not posting you're performing....🤡🤡🤡

The board needs the feud. We need Michael Jordan v Isiah Thomas. The “out of likes” broing down stuff makes me want to gag. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

The only reason I can tolerate him. I have him on ignore and only see his posts if someone quotes him. 

Archived