2021 5* QB Brock Vandagriff (UGA)

GwillMac6

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kid has zero interest playing for Gus. None. Time to move on.

Well, his decision making skills are good if nothing else.

6 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kid has zero interest playing for Gus. None. Time to move on.

I can't blame the kid whatsoever. I just don't get why Georgia is involved. I don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt either.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I can't blame the kid whatsoever. I just don't get why Georgia is involved. I don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt either.

Very true.

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This can be moved now.

Are all the comments you hear from your friends negative, or do you only repeat the negative?

Just now, Mikey said:

Are all the comments you hear from your friends negative, or do you only repeat the negative?

Kid committed to uga. Had zero intrest playing from Gus. Didn't get this info from friends. Fact.

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 5* QB Brock Vandagriff (UGA)

That’s the 3rd generational type QB that Gus has been unable to lock up as either an OC or HC at Auburn (Deshaun Watson & Justin Fields). These 3 either grew up Auburn fans or idolizing Cam Newton. Either way it should have given us a great opportunity to land their commitments.

2 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I hate UGA. 

So they ended the season losing their QB and are bringing in Brock and a juco qb or did I make that up? 

Grad transfer from Wake Forest. 

Just now, atl-tiger said:

Grad transfer from Wake Forest. 

That’s who it was, thanks! 

Eh. At least there is time for Brock to flip. Just flip away from UGA. 😂

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Kid committed to uga. Had zero intrest playing from Gus. Didn't get this info from friends. Fact.

CAn you blame him? He needed a offense that could improve and showcase his skills. OK and GA fit that. He's seen enough of Auburn's offense to know our QB has struggled in our offense for most of the last 5-6 years.

It's tough to see a 5* QB w/ Auburn ties growing up, not even consider him going to AU. They don't come along very often...

Was he ever considering Auburn or was Gus ALWAYS the problem?

5 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

OK and GA fit that.

OK does. UGA not so much, as @GwillMac6 has told us countless times over.

7 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Was he ever considering Auburn or was Gus ALWAYS the problem?

Hard to answer that question given Gus has been here since BVG was in elementary school.

Regarding uga, it will be interesting to see if/where Fromm gets drafted. If he goes high-ish, then it doesn't really matter so much what uga's offense is all about. Also, kirby can still 100% sell the "We aren't good because we need you" thing. And didn't they fire the OC?

Archived