2020 3* WR Elijah Canion Commits to AU!

ellitor

1 hour ago, aucanucktiger said:

Glad no "why another WR, where's the O linemen?" posts. Doh, now I've done it!

His film shows him blocking pretty well, so if push comes to shove.....🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

His film shows him blocking pretty well, so if push comes to shove.....🤣

Not if.

When.

Looks like a great pick up. We’re gonna have a helluva 7-on-7 team by the time this class is done, lol!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:46 AM, Auburn Kev said:

Maybe @Momma Worm can provide some insight on this young man.

LOL....Its ok.  He is a really good kid. Ive watched him come a long way and Worm looked after him a lot while he was at Chaminade with him. Elijah looks up to Worm a lot so I think that he will help guide him a lot. He will be fun to watch and I am excited about his arrival. I will be watching him closing this football season, as my youngest son plays at Chaminade as well but is a sophomore. 

Edited by Momma Worm
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

LOL....Its ok.  He is a really good kid. Ive watched him come a long way and Worm looked after him a lot while he was at Chaminade with him. Elijah looks up to Worm a lot so I think that he will help guide him a lot. He will be fun to watch and I am excited about his arrival. I will be watching him closing this football season, as my youngest son plays at Chaminade as well but is a sophomore. 

@Momma Worm So tell us about this sophomore son of yours!!!!!! I'm excited already!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

@Momma Worm So tell us about this sophomore son of yours!!!!!! I'm excited already!

lol.... He is starting to play football and he is a linebacker. He is taller than Worm lol and big also. They call him Sumo lol. He is only 15 now so he is still growing. He is quick off the ball & always learning to critique his game. So we will see how his story plays out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

lol.... He is starting to play football and he is a linebacker. He is taller than Worm lol and big also. They call him Sumo lol. He is only 15 now so he is still growing. He is quick off the ball & always learning to critique his game. So we will see how his story plays out. 

@Momma Worm Well start putting that work in for us Momma!!!! We want all the Shivers blood we can get. If he is half as tough as Worm he will be a helluva player!!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

@Momma Worm

Appreciate the reply. 

Excited for this kid, I assumed we’d take a third WR with height and I was hoping he’d be the one. Good pickup. 

20 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I assumed we’d take a third WR

FWIW we are taking 4 & if EJ Williams wants in, a 5th.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • ellitor featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I'd make sure it was late fall. Gotta make sure it's sweater weather.😁

• Love 1

50 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'd make sure it was late fall. Gotta make sure it's sweater weather.😁

November vs. Oregon.

I am hoping he is just taking the trip to see Southern California. I like this kid and want to keep him but if there is a position we could lose a recruit in WR is the one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...