2020 4* WR Ze'Vian Capers Commits To AU!

GwillMac6

20 offers including AU, Clemson, UF, Mizzou, Vols, & WVU

Edited by ellitor

I was going to wait til after Keith made his crystal ball pick for an offense player tonight to create a profile. I think Capers to AU is the pick so thread created.

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* WR Ze'Vian Capers (Arkansas commit)

I like the fact it appears we are trying to get some taller receivers.  We seem to be doing a great job recruiting WR's , and so far in this cycle O-line recruiting has been better (we have a lot to make up on O-Line recruiting) and we seem to have some really nice LB prospects. Despite the commits that de-committed and what appeared to be us falling behind other schools recently there appears to be a lot more positive news. Now we need the positive news and great prospects to turn into commits.

• Like 1

I wonder what high school he goes to.  I live in Alpharetta.  I could drop by and give him the charm.  High school name listed is wrong.

Edited by abw0004

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* WR Ze'Vian Capers (Arkansas decommit 6/7/19)
26 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I wonder what high school he goes to.  I live in Alpharetta.  I could drop by and give him the charm.  High school name listed is wrong.

Every profile including his hudl page he created says Denmark High. All but ESPN says it's in Alpharetta. ESPN says Cumming, Ga.

It's a new school that was built & opened last year. The address is

645 Mullinax Road
Georgia, 30004
Edited by ellitor

Four-star WR Ze'Vian Capers re-opens his recruitment

Over the last six weeks or so, Capers has added numerous big offers, and he has always stated that he was going to explore his options despite his commitment to the Razorbacks.

The Arkansas fans have been worried about this happening for some time, so it is no shock to them. Now, the fight is on between some other SEC programs. Auburn may be trending today, with his back-to-back visits to the Plains, so we will see if he returns to Knoxville again or takes some time off from visits to reset his plan.

Capers has emerged as one of the top wide receivers in the country for 2020 and he is now back on the market.

49 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Every profile including his hudl page he created says Denmark High. All but ESPN says it's in Alpharetta. ESPN says Cumming, Ga.

It's a new school that was built & opened last year. The address is

645 Mullinax Road
Georgia, 30004

Hmm.  That may be the case then if it’s brand new.  I will go over there and have a discussion with him.  Apparently he already knows I’m coming as he reopened his recruitment.  My sex-appeal travels far and wide.  

• Haha 2

Lots of contested passes he came up with! Really nice hands.

• Like 1

Dunwoody here. Can I catch a ride???

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Lots of contested passes he came up with!

Nice job speaking Yoda.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

With commit decision approaching, Ze'Vian Capers down to 3

By Keith Niebuhr
7702183.png?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offs
Four-star receiver Ze'Vian Capers. (Photo: 247Sports)

FRISCO, TEXAS -- Ze'Vian Capers, the 4-star receiver rom Alpharetta (Ga.) Denmark who is set to announce his commitment decision Monday at The Opening finals, said Sunday he will pick between three SEC programs.

“I’ve narrowed it down to three schools,” Capers said. “Auburn, South Carolina and Tennessee. It’s just the relationship I have with all my position coaches and my head coaches and me just being comfortable with the environment and me having the opportunity to start my senior year.”

As of early Sunday afternoon, Capers still was not sure what time his announcement would be. He estimated it could take place around 5 p.m. CT.

The 6-feet-3.5, 195-pound prospect is the No. 112 overall recruit nationally in the industry generated 247Sports Composite. He de-committed from Arkansas on June 7.

“I’m a little nervous but excited at the same time,” Capers said.

In the month of June, Capers has visited Auburn three times. The Tigers have a big lead in the 247Sports Crystal Ball.

“They’ve done a pretty good job recruiting me, showing my family around, showing me the culture,” Capers said. “It’s just a family environment."

Edited by ellitor
Made Article easier to read
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* WR Ze'Vian Capers (Commit Watch July 1)

In case people are wondering I’m not sure what time Capers is committing today or how he will do it.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

In case people are wondering I’m not sure what time Capers is committing today or how he will do it.

lol you just answered my question as I was coming here to find out this exact thing.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Keith just said on the 247 podcast around 5pm CDT. 

• Thanks 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* WR Ze'Vian Capers (Commit Watch July 1, 5:45 PM CT)

Well I’m off to my birthday dinner. Hopefully I’ll come back to a birthday boom from Capers!

• Like 1