2020 4* WR Ze'Vian Capers Commits To AU!

GwillMac6

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I don't have a Twitter account. Maybe that's the problem? In any case, the blanks are becoming more and more frequent. I guess more and more people are posting Twitter links. Perhaps I shall have to go back to talking football with a few friends on our rotary dial phones.  :)

Hey Mikey!  I do not have a twitter account either. Email is the extent of my technology.  I got burned out on a lot of  technology and try to keep it simple for an old 63 dude!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Can anyone confirm?

Yes per multiple articles. Here's one.

But it was Auburn-commits, Aaron McLaughlin and Ze'Vian Capers, that won the match in the end. The Power 5 duo connected nine times for 303 yards and two scores.

Also Jonesy posted it on the Rant. He can get good info. When he posts something like that consider it confirmed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Capers may rewrite the record book by the time he leaves Auburn.

• Like 1

Him and some of the others like Kobe coming in this year along with returning players Seth, Flash, Jackson and we should be very good at WR.  Plus I hope the two RedShirt Freshman TE's are ready to step up this year.

• Like 3

On 11/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, Sizzle said:

Reminds me a little bit of Duke Williams. Big body, does a good job of catching with his hands and not his body, and uses his size to shield defenders from the ball. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

Reminds me a little bit of Duke Williams. Big body, does a good job of catching with his hands and not his body, and uses his size to shield defenders from the ball. 

DON'T TEASE ME PIKE

25 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

Hopefully everything but the drama!

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

Hopefully everything but the drama!

Interesting thing to ponder. 

In 2020, with sophomore Bo Nix at QB and Chad Morris as OC, would you take 2014 Duke Williams knowing that 2015 Duke Williams would happen in 2021?

I think I might. Sorry, Nick Brahms's jaw. Although I think Duke might get kicked off *this* team before it gets to that point. Different vibe than we had going back then. 

Wonder can he crack the rotation as a freshman. We have 2 seniors graduating. You can’t double Schwartz and Seth, he may come in and have instant impact if he’s healthy and everything 

42 minutes ago, Piketiger1990 said:

Funny you should mention that. That would be his role at Auburn. Inside receiver going against smaller defenders.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Wonder can he crack the rotation as a freshman. We have 2 seniors graduating. You can’t double Schwartz and Seth, he may come in and have instant impact if he’s healthy and everything 

True, our receiver class this year is loaded and we still have young guys on the roster now who haven't contributed yet. Stove should see an expanded role too.

• Like 1

Still waiting on Mathew Hill to make a difference! Maybe in 2020

• Like 1