2020 3* OG/C James Robinson

Roos

24 offers including AU, Vols, Mizzou, Nebraska, Ole Miss, & Va. Tech.

Zeek, what did I do wrong for his picture not to appear? 

thanks 

53 minutes ago, Roos said:

Zeek, what did I do wrong for his picture not to appear? 

thanks 

I use the snipping tool to get the picture there. It doesn't auto-appear unfortunately 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 10:41 AM, Roos said:

https://247sports.com/Player/James-Robinson-46053866/

From Carver Montgomery 

has multiple offers from Tennessee, Missouri among others

prefers in-state school 

247Sports Composite®

0.8265 i

NATL.

1545 Rank History

OG

AL

247SPORTS  82

Natl: 1452 

OG: 85 

AL: 59

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

He sure 'looks' the part in those photos doesn't he.

D8kxAcTXkAE7CCx.jpg                                D8kxAcUXkAAGdFM.jpg

For @Roos @Zeek & anyone else interested there's a better way to post 247 profiles than using the snipit tool. This other way is better because it's embedded to AUF so anytime someone comes to the profile thread on AUF it automatically shows up the current way 247 has the profile & status every time.

1. When you go to a 247 profile this symbol is in the upper left side of the recruit's profile picture... "</>"
2. Click on the symbol
3. Copy the embed code that comes up
4. Come back to AUF & click on "Source" in the upper left of a new dialogue box
5. Paste the embed code
6. Click "Source" again & presto the recruit's 247 profile in real time shows up...

Also the recruit's name on the AUF embed is hyperlinked to his 247 profile so you can go to his full 247 profile by clicking on his name on his AUF embed.

Definitely recruiting him as a tackle? He's got the size if he's got the arm length... I think... just parroting what I've read from people who actually know these things. 

Looks the part, as @IronMan70 said, and has a nice offer list.

Glad we're still on good enough terms with Carver, even if they're not exactly a talent factory. 

I would love for him to be our center of the future, with that size, he would be like a snow plow through the DL

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Definitely recruiting him as a tackle?

Not sure. He also worked some inside yesterday also. Sounds like a swing guy.

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 3* OL James Robinson
  • ellitor changed the title to 2020 3* OG/C James Robinson
  • 5 weeks later...

Are we after this guy, hard? 

like you said he looks like a dominate monster, I think we need him. 

3 hours ago, Roos said:

Are we after this guy, hard? 

You basically asked that question in another thread within the past few days. Don't think so right now. Coffey & Wright still appear to be higher on the Staff's board plus TJ Bass & Omari Thomas may be higher on the staff's board as well.

Sorry about repeating the question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's mad cow ! 

In-state OL 'will definitely' take official visit to Auburn

Rd0owe54fabphgq4mc1k

Robinson, an offensive guard/center from Carver in Montgomery, only has to figure out which schools he’ll visit. As of now, he’s sure of only one.

“I have four more, but I don’t know exactly where I’m going to take them, yet,” Robinson said. “I only know that Auburn will definitely be one.”

Robinson visited Auburn twice in the past few months, including a camp in June. He’s developed a strong bond with Auburn offensive line coach J.B. Grimes, which is a big reason he’s locked in on revisiting Auburn.

“I talk to Coach Grimes a lot,” Robinson said. “I actually talked to him (Thursday). He was just checking on me, seeing how I was doing. I like Coach Grimes. He’s a good dude.”

Robinson in May listed Auburn his No. 1 school. In June, it was Tennessee. Now, he’s open and considering all offers, including ones from Texas A&M, Georgia Tech, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Missouri and Illinois.

“I don’t have any leaders right now,” Robinson said. “Everybody is pretty much the same.”

Robinson, however, plans to narrow his focus soon. He would like to make a commitment in the coming months.

“I’m getting close,” Robinson said. “I will probably do it after the summer, maybe early in the season.”

3 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I'm working  outside unfortunately and dont have much time to internet surf.  what # rated recruit is he for the state of Alabama.

#49 but that will go up. He's been blowing up at camps.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

FWIW JLee picked Robinson to the Vols.

Oh come on E....  Everyone knows you read from top left so that makes us top of the list....   HAHA  JK maybe we can find solace in the other great OL guys we have and find another couple of diamonds in the rough to work with.

My guess is he waited to long. Once Wright signed who can be an OT or G we probably only want a Juco or GT

Archived