Baseball vs. North Carolina - game 2

1 win away from the world series.  Great post season run.  Let's keep it going today.    Looks like Bailey Horn is feeling well enough to get the start today.   Lineup today:

Ward
Bliss
Davis
Holland
Julien
Woley
Williams
Scheffler
Howell

Horn pitching

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

1 win away from the world series.  Great post season run.  Let's keep it going today.    Looks like Bailey Horn is feeling well enough to get the start today.   Lineup today:

Ward
Bliss
Davis
Holland
Julien
Woley
Williams
Scheffler
Howell

Horn pitching

Horn being able to go is great news!

And a balk is called by a fan causing Horn to stop the pitch and drop the ball which is a balk.  Everybody heard it but nothing can or will be done.  

Absolute horse hockey. Poor Bailey. 

Probably gonna be a rule about that for fans next year that if you’re caught trying to impersonate an umpire call, you’ll be thrown out. Has happened twice in two weeks in college baseball

Horn might be feeling the effects of the stomach bug the day after. Getting knocked around. Leaving breaking balls way up in the zone. Easy hitting for Carolina hitters. Come on guys

Bailey feeling pressure or something. Not the Bailey Horn of the past two weeks. Only finding the zone on hanging breaking balls. Having trouble throwing the fastball for a strike. 

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Ummmmmm where is the strike zone? I can't quite tell.....

Ain’t on the zone. Bailey isn’t hitting it. 

Bailey gets out of his own mess with only 2 runs.  I'll take that.  I hope he settles down now and pitches his game. 

Well done to get out of that jam. Now Horn gotta settle down and throw strikes. 

Offense- we need you to come alive and stay alive. Be merciless in approaches and get some baserunners/hits today! 

Well, that could have been much worse.  Got out of it with only 2 runs scoring.  Now, let's go to work at the plate.

Don’t know what you can do about that but throwing the fan out of the game would be a good start. I don’t know if they did in this case but I know they didn’t in the case that happened last week. Of course if it’s going to happen though, it’s going to happen to AU. 😂

I hope an AU fan at the game doesn’t try to retaliate later though. Let the kids play.

Archived