Baseball vs. North Carolina game 3

27 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

lol...ain't you special

I don’t know about everything both of you said, but I do know, the umpiring was absolutely horrendous all three games and we still going to Omaha!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

North Carolina gotta be hating Auburn!! Taking down basketball and baseball!!!

I got 1 word for Tar Heel fans...

Waaaaahhhhhhh

War Damn, a little emotional. So happy for these guys and so happy that this journey continues for the Auburn Family given everything that has happened the past month or so.

Reckon Duke will wear Orange & Blue for all of their future games against UNC?

!!!!!!!!!!! #WDE 

Holy forking shirt balls at that one. I checked Twitter about the 5th inning and scrolling through to see how that first inning unfolded was crazy. Listened to the 8th and 9th and I have to say that Andy’s call of the last out and resulting celebration was perfect. 

Another example of the greatness that can come from AU athletics with the right person leading the program. Love that we went and got our guy when we had the chance. Butch has proven to be a great hire and gives me confidence about our baseball program for as long as we can keep him at the helm. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!LET’S GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I’d be ever so grateful to see us score 15 today. It’s such a pretty, crooked number. 

You were close!!  👍😂

I got to see the first three innings and then things got busy at work.   It doesn't look like I missed much.  WAR EAGLE!!!  WAR DAMN OMAHA!!!

3 hours ago, WarTiger said:

We just won a baseball game 14-7 to advance to the college world series, and that's what you come up with? 

There hasn't been a more ignorant statement ever posted here.  You are completely clueless.  Instead of complaing constantly about the officiating like you do every single game (without really knowing anything), why don't you join a local association and help us make the game better?   I guess for some its easier to sit on the couch and complain.   I've been officiating football for nearly 30 years and I did basketball for 22 years and I work a full time job 40+ hours a week.  I'm extremely proud of what I've accomplished in officiating and I absolutely LOVE what I do.  You have no idea what you are talking about and its fans like you with completely uninformed statements like this that are the problem.  

Don’t upset him too much.  He will start throwing racial or homophobic slurs at you.  He was banned for 6 months for doing that to me.  How it wasn’t longer is surprising.  

Congrats to the baseball team!  War Eagle!  Not a baseball fan unless it’s Auburn baseball!  So proud of you boys. Go get em’!

21 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

That worries me.....

Not the ideal draw but we've played some of the teams at the CWS so getting one that is known might be OK... All of them are gonna be tough......though maybe Michigan would have been a better place to start... . 

Hey...we're going to OMAHA...I'll take our chances against anyone....bring'em on....who's first MSU...if I were MSU, I'd be worried about AUBURN!!!!!

Archived