Terry Bowden Joins Clemson Staff as Grad Ast.

autigeremt

2 hours ago, eibua12 said:

I am very surprised no one has said anything about the implications here!  

What, that he's a ticking time bomb?

A 60 yr old, 5'5" and hauling around +300lbs, he's a stroke waiting to happen.

23 hours ago, keesler said:

What, that he's a ticking time bomb?

A 60 yr old, 5'5" and hauling around +300lbs, he's a stroke waiting to happen.

How does anyone that looks like T. Bowden get hired anywhere, to do anything? He needs to lose 100 plus pounds just to get presentable. I know looks shouldn't matter but in his case the job requires a goodly amount of physical activity and I don't see how he'd be capable of that.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

How does anyone that looks like T. Bowden get hired anywhere, to do anything? He needs to lose 100 plus pounds just to get presentable. I know looks shouldn't matter but in his case the job requires a goodly amount of physical activity and I don't see how he'd be capable of that.

Agreed.

Just a smidge of self-discipline would benefit him.  TB knows how to shed weight because I saw him look svelte a few yrs ago.  He will have access to the finest facilities, trainers, nutritionists, dietitians at CU he should take advantage.  

7 minutes ago, keesler said:

Agreed.

Just a smidge of self-discipline would benefit him.  TB knows how to shed weight because I saw him look svelte a few yrs ago.  He will have access to the finest facilities, trainers, nutritionists, dietitians at CU he should take advantage.  

He was definitely much lighter in the early 90s. Actually saw him out jogging one day. Nearly ran into him when he just suddenly decided to cross the street. 

He looked like a sweaty man-baby with those round, rosy cheeks. 

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

One of my hardest tasks, when I was working in TV and Radio, was trying to make a graphic of him for when he came on the show. Every current pic of him at that time, he looked hammered. It didn’t get done in 8 hours, I can tell you that. Lol

Archived