Letter From Stephen Boyd (Asst Attorney General) to Jerry Nadler

auburn41

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

At his press conference, Mueller said that much of his reasoning came down to “principles of fairness.”

Anyone who faces criminal charges from the government deserves a hearing before an impartial judge and jury of their peers. Accusing Trump of obstruction in the report while being unable to indict him would have unfairly deprived him of this right, the thinking goes.

Instead, Mueller said that his office “did not exonerate” Trump, but found that it could not take a definitive position on whether the President violated the law.

but go ahead and keep lying............

Once again you bring up OBSTRUCTION.  I clearly stated that no one in the Trump campaign was charged with conspiracy/collusion.  You keep lying!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, auburn41 said:

And I just wanted to ask you for some clarification. Did Mr Mueller charge anyone in the Trump campaign with conspiracy with the Russians?  So there is not any irony in my statement. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Facts can not be argued with. 😂

@homersapian Why no response?  Cat got your tongue??

3 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Once again you bring up OBSTRUCTION.  I clearly stated that no one in the Trump campaign was charged with conspiracy/collusion.  You keep lying!!

you said trump was not guilty of anything. that is one hell of a lie doode. you can spin it anyway you want.because of liars like you mueller had to come out and explain what was going on. trump was not charged but he was not exonerated either. by your own words you are trying to say trump is not guilty. pretty close in my book. how the hell can you obstruct something if there was no collusion? keep trying....................oh wait. you are going to adopt a child from the trump adoption agency right?  the truth that most of you refuse to admit is trump can break all the laws he wants and you guys do not care. trump can be racist and you guys do not care. and the fact that trump is such a low life piece of rat dung and yet you guys continue to give him a pass tells me all i need to know about you boys. trump can wave the bible or the flag and you folks eat it up. you people do not care about the damage trumps does because he is your team and you want a winner. it is sheep like you and some of your brothers that will destroy this country.

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you said trump was not guilty of anything. that is one hell of a lie doode. you can spin it anyway you want.because of liars like you mueller had to come out and explain what was going on. trump was not charged but he was not exonerated either. by your own words you are trying to say trump is not guilty. pretty close in my book. how the hell can you obstruct something if there was no collusion? keep trying....................oh wait. you are going to adopt a child from the trump adoption agency right?  the truth that most of you refuse to admit is trump can break all the laws he wants and you guys do not care. trump can be racist and you guys do not care. and the fact that trump is such a low life piece of rat dung and yet you guys continue to give him a pass tells me all i need to know about you boys. trump can wave the bible or the flag and you folks eat it up. you people do not care about the damage trumps does because he is your team and you want a winner. it is sheep like you and some of your brothers that will destroy this country.

Clearly confusion is your friend. 

2 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Clearly confusion is your friend. 

as lying and or kissing azz for trump is yours.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

as lying and or kissing azz for trump is yours.

I was born in a crossfire hurricane. 

16 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Collusion is not the same as criminal conspiracy legally speaking.

The acceptance by the Trump campaign of offers of help from Russia - and the subsequent efforts to cover it up - clearly demonstrates "collusion".

If you really insist on hanging your hat on such a technicality, then go ahead.  But a majority of Americans - who fortunately are not Trump cultists - know better.

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Collusion is not the same as criminal conspiracy legally speaking.

The acceptance by the Trump campaign of offers of help from Russia - and the subsequent efforts to cover it up - clearly demonstrates "collusion".

If you really insist on hanging your hat on such a technicality, then go ahead.  But a majority of Americans - who fortunately are not Trump cultists - know better.

I guess Mr Mueller was a Trump supporter huh?  I think the quote was something like  (I am paraphrasing)...no American person was guilty of conspiracy/collusion......have a Truther day😂

16 hours ago, auburn41 said:

I guess Mr Mueller was a Trump supporter huh?  I think the quote was something like  (I am paraphrasing)...no American person was guilty of conspiracy/collusion......have a Truther day😂

........Trump could have sat there and insisted the report said “no collusion” all day, and it still wouldn’t be true. Meanwhile, Stephanopoulos was right: Mueller didn’t investigate for collusion because it’s not a crime. This is a point that gets confused even by people who have read the report so it’s important to clarify what’s in the pages of the Mueller Report and what’s not.

It shouldn’t be such a mystery, given that Mueller addresses this issue on page 2 of his report, yet the president and his fanboys keep getting it wrong — either because they’re comfortable with the obvious caught-red-handed “no collusion” lie, or they simply couldn’t make it to page 2, or both. Either way, Mueller clearly writes, “In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of ‘collusion.’”

Mueller instead looked for a criminal conspiracy in which the Trump people and the Russian government entered into an agreement, “tacit or express,” to mutually participate in skewing the 2016 election toward Trump. Therefore, “the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.”

To repeat what Trump insisted in The Beast: “He said no collusion,” and, “George, the report said no collusion.” No. There’s no gray area here. “No collusion” can’t possibly be a takeaway from the report, since Mueller didn’t investigate whether collusion occurred. It’s factually impossible and indeed, intellectually violent to insist Mueller determined “no collusion.” Robotically shouting that phrase over and over makes about as much sense as a drunk driver bragging that prosecutors didn’t convict him of mugging the occupants of the school bus he slammed into......

...........Even if Trump course-corrected and changed “no collusion” to “no conspiracy,” it wouldn’t hold much water either. Mueller writes on page 9: “... the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election.” Simply put: there was evidence of conspiracy but not enough evidence to seek a criminal indictment. Mueller added that Trump campaign officials lied to investigators, which “impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.” The lies and the cover-up, drawn from mob tactics, flummoxed Mueller’s work.

On page 9, Mueller also writes that “the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign.” These “links” are roughly more than 100 clandestine meetings between Trump officials and Russians listed and described in Mueller’s report — meetings nearly all of these officials repeatedly lied about.

........Once again, Trump is treating his most faithful disciples like suckers who continue to swallow the lies of a well-documented con man with decades of history. The complexities of the report as well as Bill Barr’s artful preemptive obfuscation aided in this deception, assuring that the “no collusion” lie would travel around the world several times before the truth got its pants on.

53 minutes ago, homersapien said:

........Trump could have sat there and insisted the report said “no collusion” all day, and it still wouldn’t be true. Meanwhile, Stephanopoulos was right: Mueller didn’t investigate for collusion because it’s not a crime. This is a point that gets confused even by people who have read the report so it’s important to clarify what’s in the pages of the Mueller Report and what’s not.

It shouldn’t be such a mystery, given that Mueller addresses this issue on page 2 of his report, yet the president and his fanboys keep getting it wrong — either because they’re comfortable with the obvious caught-red-handed “no collusion” lie, or they simply couldn’t make it to page 2, or both. Either way, Mueller clearly writes, “In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of ‘collusion.’”

Mueller instead looked for a criminal conspiracy in which the Trump people and the Russian government entered into an agreement, “tacit or express,” to mutually participate in skewing the 2016 election toward Trump. Therefore, “the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.”

To repeat what Trump insisted in The Beast: “He said no collusion,” and, “George, the report said no collusion.” No. There’s no gray area here. “No collusion” can’t possibly be a takeaway from the report, since Mueller didn’t investigate whether collusion occurred. It’s factually impossible and indeed, intellectually violent to insist Mueller determined “no collusion.” Robotically shouting that phrase over and over makes about as much sense as a drunk driver bragging that prosecutors didn’t convict him of mugging the occupants of the school bus he slammed into......

...........Even if Trump course-corrected and changed “no collusion” to “no conspiracy,” it wouldn’t hold much water either. Mueller writes on page 9: “... the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election.” Simply put: there was evidence of conspiracy but not enough evidence to seek a criminal indictment. Mueller added that Trump campaign officials lied to investigators, which “impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.” The lies and the cover-up, drawn from mob tactics, flummoxed Mueller’s work.

On page 9, Mueller also writes that “the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign.” These “links” are roughly more than 100 clandestine meetings between Trump officials and Russians listed and described in Mueller’s report — meetings nearly all of these officials repeatedly lied about.

........Once again, Trump is treating his most faithful disciples like suckers who continue to swallow the lies of a well-documented con man with decades of history. The complexities of the report as well as Bill Barr’s artful preemptive obfuscation aided in this deception, assuring that the “no collusion” lie would travel around the world several times before the truth got its pants on.

It must be hard being a Truther these days .... I guess we know the only MSLSD viewer left for Maddow.

th?id=OIP.6kRQoqo6iZtn6lqPjPJz_QHaGe&pid

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Look dude, no conspiracy from the Trump Campain means NO CONSPIRACY!!!  Grow up and get over it. Mueller  speant $25m and took more that two years and you and your buddy’s have nothing. Now let’s wait for the AG investigation into the actual collusion/conspiracy, that would be the DNC in conjunction with the Hillary campaign.  You know where they used Russian information for the Trump Dossier to effect the US election. And when that didn’t work, they started a US govt investigation into Collusion/conspiracy that turned up with no evidence. 

I do know one thing without a doubt.....you STILL need massive amounts of help to deal witH Hillary’s loss. Go talk to someone that can help you.....TODAY! 

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

Look dude, no conspiracy from the Trump Campain means NO CONSPIRACY!!!  Grow up and get over it. Mueller  speant $25m and took more that two years and you and your buddy’s have nothing. Now let’s wait for the AG investigation into the actual collusion/conspiracy, that would be the DNC in conjunction with the Hillary campaign.  You know where they used Russian information for the Trump Dossier to effect the US election. And when that didn’t work, they started a US govt investigation into Collusion/conspiracy that turned up with no evidence. 

I do know one thing without a doubt.....you STILL need massive amounts of help to deal witH Hillary’s loss. Go talk to someone that can help you.....TODAY! 

I was talking about "collusion".  While apparently, the legal requirements for indictment for "criminal conspiracy" were not met, there was lots of collusion - certainly enough to form the basis of an investigation. 

The "Trump Dossier" is nothing but a red herring in a desperate attempt to flip the narrative.  If there was nothing there why did Trump try so desperately to obstruct the investigation?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

Putin owns him.  Dear Leader has been sucking on the Russia tit for over a decade laundering their money.  He's done nothing but lie about his dealings with Russia all along.  But the full truth will eventually come out. 

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

It must be hard being a Truther these days .... I guess we know the only MSLSD viewer left for Maddow.

Poll: More Americans think Trump committed a crime than think he didn't

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/358471-poll-more-americans-think-trump-committed-a-crime-than-dont

Despite report findings, almost half of Americans think Trump colluded with Russia: Reuters/Ipsos poll

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-poll/despite-report-findings-almost-half-of-americans-think-trump-colluded-with-russia-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1R72S0

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

I was talking about "collusion".  While apparently, the legal requirements for indictment for "criminal conspiracy" were not met, there was lots of collusion - certainly enough to form the basis of an investigation. 

The "Trump Dossier" is nothing but a red herring in a desperate attempt to flip the narrative.  If there was nothing there why did Trump try so desperately to obstruct the investigation?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

Putin owns him.  Dear Leader has been sucking on the Russia tit for over a decade laundering their money.  He's done nothing but lie about his dealings with Russia all along.  But the full truth will eventually come out. 

You sir are certifiable!!😂😂

Just now, homersapien said:

You have your head up your ass. :-\

So you think even though Mueller had all those resources and took two plus years and could not charge anyone in the Trump Campaign with Conspiracy/Collusion but you say there was still collusion. And then the unverified info paid for by the DNC and Hillary that started the whole Trump investigation is a red herring, and I have MY head up MY ass???????  That is exactly why you are certifiable.😂😂😂😂. You have a Russia, Russia, Russia Truther day (as usual). 

3 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

So you think even though Mueller had all those resources and took two plus years and could not charge anyone in the Trump Campaign with Conspiracy/Collusion but you say there was still collusion. And then the unverified info paid for by the DNC and Hillary that started the whole Trump investigation is a red herring, and I have MY head up MY ass???????  That is exactly why you are certifiable.😂😂😂😂. You have a Russia, Russia, Russia Truther day (as usual). 

Your facts are wrong.

That "unverified info" is not what started the investigation.  There was more than enough information - publicly known - that justified the investigation.  That same information proves "collusion" most certainly did occur, even if "criminal conspiracy" did not.

Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 272 contacts with Russia-linked operatives

https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

The Mueller report is here — here are all the known contacts between the campaign and Russian government-linked people or entities

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-russia-government-contact-timeline-2018-7

Of course, the issue of obstruction of justice is still very much in play.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Your facts are wrong.

That "unverified info" is not what started the investigation.  There was more than enough information - publicly known - that justified the investigation.  That same information proves "collusion" most certainly did occur, even if "criminal conspiracy" did not.

Trump’s Russia Cover-Up By the Numbers – 272 contacts with Russia-linked operatives

https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

The Mueller report is here — here are all the known contacts between the campaign and Russian government-linked people or entities

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-russia-government-contact-timeline-2018-7

Of course, the issue of obstruction of justice is still very much in play.

I was born in a Crossfire Hurricane. As I’ve said many times “we shall see.”  Go get HELP😂😂

12 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Irony

CLUELESS. Hey, post some more “news” articles of “proof” of your beliefs, they’ve all been so accurate for the last few years!!  😂😂😂😂😂

I can certainly see why YOU believe them. For me, they have been so far from the truth, I’ll wait for the AG investigation. 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:28 AM, auburn41 said:

CLUELESS. Hey, post some more “news” articles of “proof” of your beliefs, they’ve all been so accurate for the last few years!!  😂😂😂😂😂

I can certainly see why YOU believe them. For me, they have been so far from the truth, I’ll wait for the AG investigation. 

Ah yes, Attorney General William Barr.  Trump's Dick Cheney.  :rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Ah yes, Attorney General William Barr.  Trump's Dick Cheney.  :rolleyes:

Ah yes, Attorney General William Barr. According to the guy leading the polls in the Dem Pres Candidate race, was the best AG he ever worked with. This was while he was the AG for George HW Bush. That’s Bush 41 Homer so you are clear 😂

Of course now ABC has decided it’s time to go after him and his son for China and Ukraine stuff because he didn’t apologize for working with the Racist Dems in the Senate a long time ago. You couldn’t make this stuff up!! You’d think Biden was a Republican with the ABC reporting. The main stream media never goes after D’s like that.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Barr has no credibility whatsoever after the way he tried to spin the Mueller report.

And Biden is a walking gaffe machine.

Yeah, Barr tried to spin it before releasing 99% of a report he did not have to release at all!  Your world is twisted beyond recognition.  And we agree about Biden and all the other Dem candidates.

22 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Yeah, Barr tried to spin it before releasing 99% of a report he did not have to release at all!  Your world is twisted beyond recognition.  And we agree about Biden and all the other Dem candidates.

Read: Mueller's letter to Barr

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/441547-read-muellers-letter-to-barr

image.png

image.png

Archived