Letter From Stephen Boyd (Asst Attorney General) to Jerry Nadler

auburn41

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I read the entire report.  Don't need to read any letters or listen to anything you called spin.  You could read 99% of the whole report that Barr did not have to release.  Hello, is there anybody in there????

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/16/2019 at 11:01 PM, auburn41 said:

I was born in a crossfire hurricane. 

naw dude you are more like disco duck. you are bullsh*t and feathers and an embarrassment to the stones..............

On 6/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, auburn41 said:

I guess Mr Mueller was a Trump supporter huh?  I think the quote was something like  (I am paraphrasing)...no American person was guilty of conspiracy/collusion......have a Truther day😂

another lie. Mueller said he could not prove it because trumps folks would not cooperate and he could not prove anything at the time. i believe he also said he turned the report over for others to take it further. that might not be the exact wording but it is close...........

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

naw dude you are more like disco duck. you are bullsh*t and feathers and an embarrassment to the stones..............

Wild Horses, couldn't drag me away!  Neither could you.

35 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

another lie. Mueller said he could not prove it because trumps folks would not cooperate and he could not prove anything at the time. i believe he also said he turned the report over for others to take it further. that might not be the exact wording but it is close...........

Look, I'm getting tired of you calling me a liar.  Here is a direct quote from the Mueller report.....“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Trumps folks, as you say, were allowed to testify, he provided 1.4M documents, his White House Counsel testified for 30 hours. The White House did not invoke Executive Privilege during the Muller Investigation.  Get over it. Go argue with Mueller (your savior, until he wasn't) they are his words, not mine.

2 hours ago, auburn41 said:

I read the entire report.  Don't need to read any letters or listen to anything you called spin.  You could read 99% of the whole report that Barr did not have to release.  Hello, is there anybody in there????

Barr "spun" (misrepresented) Mueller's conclusions for political reasons. 

Mueller's letter pointed that out.  

And no matter how often you repeat it, the decision of how much of the report Barr chose to release is not relevant to the fact he misrepresented the reports findings.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Barr "spun" (misrepresented) Mueller's conclusions for political reasons. 

Mueller's letter pointed that out.  

And no matter how often you repeat it, the decision of how much of the report Barr chose to release is not relevant to the fact he misrepresented the reports findings.

No matter how often you choose (not chose) to repeat it, Barr released the ENTIRE REPORT so everyone could read it for themselves and no spinning would or should matter.  You might have a point if none of the report were released, but the whole thing was released.  You have to understand my point!!  How can you misrepresent something that people can read for themselves?

3 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Wild Horses, couldn't drag me away!  Neither could you.

awww lyin 41have to scrap the sh *t right off my shoe............grins

3 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Look, I'm getting tired of you calling me a liar.  Here is a direct quote from the Mueller report.....“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

Trumps folks, as you say, were allowed to testify, he provided 1.4M documents, his White House Counsel testified for 30 hours. The White House did not invoke Executive Privilege during the Muller Investigation.  Get over it. Go argue with Mueller (your savior, until he wasn't) they are his words, not mine.

boo hoo. you try to get under my skin so when you quit crying lyin 41 iggie me. fuuny how you boys love when the dumpster uses that kind of speech and it is ok until the shoe is on the other foot. hypocrite.  and when you admit when you lose a talking point on here i will cease and desist. or you go to the more proper board in the politics section where i cannot say these things. and how does it feel to get treated like the dumpster treas folks? i am just being presidential. besides you have no problem being snarky to homie.  lol you kill me bro............

52 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

No matter how often you choose (not chose) to repeat it, Barr released the ENTIRE REPORT so everyone could read it for themselves and no spinning would or should matter.  You might have a point if none of the report were released, but the whole thing was released.  You have to understand my point!!  How can you misrepresent something that people can read for themselves?

Seriously?  

You do it by being a brazen liar.  (Same strategy works pretty well for Trump also.) 

Barr presented his own, personal summary that misrepresented the actual report.  Mueller said so himself. 

It doesn't matter that the full report was also released. (Who read that in the first place?)  It doesn't change the fact that Barr misrepresented what the full report actually said.

And it worked exactly liked he knew it would.  People such as you are constantly quoting the falsehoods in Barr's "summary" as if they were actually in the report.  That's exactly why Mueller wrote his letter.

You are the one who is having a problem with grasping the basic facts here.  It might help if you opened your eyes, think critically, and stopped believing lies simply because you want to believe them.

25 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

boo hoo. you try to get under my skin so when you quit crying lyin 41 iggie me. fuuny how you boys love when the dumpster uses that kind of speech and it is ok until the shoe is on the other foot. hypocrite.  and when you admit when you lose a talking point on here i will cease and desist. or you go to the more proper board in the politics section where i cannot say these things. and how does it feel to get treated like the dumpster treas folks? i am just being presidential. besides you have no problem being snarky to homie.  lol you kill me bro............

Once again, I don't know what you are talking about.  It's early to be drunk!

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Seriously?  

You do it by being a brazen liar.  (Same strategy works pretty well for Trump also.) 

Barr presented his own, personal summary that misrepresented the actual report.  Mueller said so himself. 

It doesn't matter that the full report was also released. (Who read that in the first place?)  It doesn't change the fact that Barr misrepresented what the full report actually said.

And it worked exactly liked he knew it would.  People such as you are constantly quoting the falsehoods in Barr's "summary" as if they were actually in the report.  That's exactly why Mueller wrote his letter.

You are the one who is having a problem with grasping the basic facts here.  It might help if you opened your eyes, think critically, and stopped believing lies simply because you want to believe them.

You are so far gone.  You don't understand that someone can not misrepresent something that everyone can read.  Grow up!  

Just now, auburn41 said:

You are so far gone.  You don't understand that someone can not misrepresent something that everyone can read.  Grow up!  

:roflol: This is getting really absurd. 

Barr did misrepresent the Mueller report.  This is not a discussion about the metaphysical possibility of whether or not it was possible for him to do so, it's about what he DID.

What he said about the Mueller report was not true.  It was a lie.  That's why Mueller wrote his letter claiming Barr misrepresented what was in the report.

He knew that his summary would be all that Trump and his supporters would focus on.  Once it was out there, it would obtain a legitimacy and credibility of it's own - one that is based on lies instead of the truth.  It was designed to dupe people just like you.  And it worked just as he knew it would. 

You've got some serious issue with your apparent inability to think critically.  But then, that's just part of being a MAGA in the first place.  I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so dangerous.

9 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Once again, I don't know what you are talking about.  It's early to be drunk!

sorry lyin 41 but i seldom drinki bet it has been two or more years since i drank anything.. and yeah when you have no answers you resort to being confused. i will make a deal with you. admit trump is an ass for his name calling and i will quit calling you lyin 41. this is the best deal you will get from me.................

15 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

sorry lyin 41 but i seldom drinki bet it has been two or more years since i drank anything.. and yeah when you have no answers you resort to being confused. i will make a deal with you. admit trump is an ass for his name calling and i will quit calling you lyin 41. this is the best deal you will get from me.................

No deal drunkfifty.  If you can call me names, I can call you names. Have a drunkfifty night!

2 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

No deal drunkfifty.  If you can call me names, I can call you names. Have a drunkfifty night!

puff puff pass lyin 41........................call me all the names ya want lol. you gonna have to try harder than calling me a drunk. just trying to help you son.................wink wink

This thread is some real high-brow humor.   Nice job '41.  Just when I thought they couldn't go more Truther...they go more Truther...

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

:roflol: This is getting really absurd. 

Barr did misrepresent the Mueller report.  This is not a discussion about the metaphysical possibility of whether or not it was possible for him to do so, it's about what he DID.

What he said about the Mueller report was not true.  It was a lie.  That's why Mueller wrote his letter claiming Barr misrepresented what was in the report.

He knew that his summary would be all that Trump and his supporters would focus on.  Once it was out there, it would obtain a legitimacy and credibility of it's own - one that is based on lies instead of the truth.  It was designed to dupe people just like you.  And it worked just as he knew it would. 

You've got some serious issue with your apparent inability to think critically.  But then, that's just part of being a MAGA in the first place.  I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't so dangerous.

Let me ask you a question. If I owed you $100, and I gave you an envelope with 10 bills in it, and I told you the bills were $10s.....later when you opened it and found out the bills were actually $1s, would we be even?  By your absurd logic with this Barr summary we would be even. You need to think critically!!

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

puff puff pass lyin 41........................call me all the names ya want lol. you gonna have to try harder than calling me a drunk. just trying to help you son.................wink wink

Mommy, is that you?  I miss you calling me SON!  Remember Daddy used to call me SUN because I was so bright!

3 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Mommy, is that you?  I miss you calling me SON!  Remember Daddy used to call me SUN because I was so bright!

i give ya a 4 out of 10 lyin 41 but if you keep trying you might get there......thanx for trying............

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i give ya a 4 out of 10 lyin 41 but if you keep trying you might get there......thanx for trying............

That is definitely a 10 out of 10 drunkfifty. Order a double next time. 

5 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

poor little fellow. lyin 41 this is the kind statement that you earned the nicname lyin 41 with. come on you can do better............

24 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

ok 41 lesson time is over. all of this has  been done to show you how people feel when they are attacked by trump like i did you. i know it bothered you and it was supposed to. these things work both ways and it is not much fun when you are on the receiving end. you might be a wonderful guy for all i know. but trump is not classy and he hurts people and bullies them with his words and some of his actions. one thing i can tell you with a clear heart is that if a dem or lib was president i would call them out just as much or maybe more since i am mostly a lib if they did it. you have a great weekend.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

ok 41 lesson time is over. all of this has  been done to show you how people feel when they are attacked by trump like i did you. i know it bothered you and it was supposed to. these things work both ways and it is not much fun when you are on the receiving end. you might be a wonderful guy for all i know. but trump is not classy and he hurts people and bullies them with his words and some of his actions. one thing i can tell you with a clear heart is that if a dem or lib was president i would call them out just as much or maybe more since i am mostly a lib if they did it. you have a great weekend.

Poor little fella, drunkfifty. This is the kind of statement that earned you the nickname drunkfifty. Do you really think Trump is just nasty or do you think he is fighting back when the press or London Mayors or entertainers or Homey or drunkfifty say unforgivable things about him?

14 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Let me ask you a question. If I owed you $100, and I gave you an envelope with 10 bills in it, and I told you the bills were $10s.....later when you opened it and found out the bills were actually $1s, would we be even?  By your absurd logic with this Barr summary we would be even. You need to think critically!!

Obviously, if you told me there were $10.00 bills when there were really $1.00 bills, then you would have been lying and miss representing the truth.

In this case, reading what was actually in the Mueller report simply proves that Barr was lying and miss representing the truth.  The report doesn't change the fact he lied, it proves it. 

Barr was quite aware that few people - certainly none of the people who wanted to believe Trump is innocent - would read the report or give any credence to what was actually in the report.  He had already given them what they wanted.

The case you are trying to argue makes no sense at all.  It's a laughably illogical and contorted attempt to avoid facing the facts of the issue.  Pure MAGA.

Archived