Letter From Stephen Boyd (Asst Attorney General) to Jerry Nadler

auburn41

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Obviously, if you told me there were $10.00 bills when there were really $1.00 bills, then you would have been lying and miss representing the truth.

In this case, reading what was actually in the Mueller report simply proves that Barr was lying and miss representing the truth.  The report doesn't change the fact he lied, it proves it. 

Barr was quite aware that few people - certainly none of the people who wanted to believe Trump is innocent - would read the report or give any credence to what was actually in the report.  He had already given them what they wanted.

The case you are trying to argue makes no sense at all.  It's a laughably illogical and contorted attempt to avoid facing the facts of the issue.  Pure MAGA.

You’re good at knowing what people “know” or “thought” or “intended.”  But as with everything else you are usually wrong. 

The point with my exercise above was to prove the point that no matter what Barr or anyone else said it did not matter. The entire report was released. At least you are smart enough to say we would not be even. The same thing should be true for the report but that won’t fit your narrative. I’ll just have to have a MAGA weekend. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

You’re good at knowing what people “know” or “thought” or “intended.”  But as with everything else you are usually wrong. 

The point with my exercise above was to prove the point that no matter what Barr or anyone else said it did not matter. The entire report was released. At least you are smart enough to say we would not be even. The same thing should be true for the report but that won’t fit your narrative. I’ll just have to have a MAGA weekend. 

Without a doubt, every minute of your day is a MAGA minute.

How old are you anyway? (I am 68)

I get the feeling you might be a teenager holed up in the basement just waiting on a response from your computer.

12 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Poor little fella, drunkfifty. This is the kind of statement that earned you the nickname drunkfifty. Do you really think Trump is just nasty or do you think he is fighting back when the press or London Mayors or entertainers or Homey or drunkfifty say unforgivable things about him?

lyin 41 you have a problem with the truth and or deflections as always. trump attacks people all the time that have never done anything with that.being accused of being a drunk when i am not a drinker is a hoot. i am sure you will think hard and maybe come up with something better. i took the high ground and you declined so it is open. i just hope you are not lying around little children and by doing so showing them that being dishonest is ok. and gosh i hope jesus and santa are watching.liars have no cred in my book. but gosh by all means keep on trying. freedom of speech right suga?

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Without a doubt, every minute of your day is a MAGA minute.

How old are you anyway? (I am 68)

I get the feeling you might be a teenager holed up in the basement just waiting on a response from your computer.

There you go with your “feelings” again. Those things never let you down, do they?😂

I was thinking that you were much older than 68. Your mind seems to be going fast for that age. I told you in another thread recently that I received an Engineering Degree from AU, on full academic scholarship, was an Officer in the US Air Force, then a defense contractor and now I sell computer chips for a living. You really should remember that because you made a snarky comment about anecdotal stories blah, blah, blah.  You know, your typical response when confronted with facts.

I only have one parent left, my father passed about 6 years ago at 91 (he was a WWII veteran) and my mom lives in my hometown (she just turned 87...9 years younger than my Dad). She does have a basement but I live about 200 miles from her. I’ve lived in AL, GA, FL and MA and I’ve traveled a bunch for work. Been to Mexico, Canada, China, Singapore, South Africa, Hong Kong and all over the US. 

So why is it that you argue so much on this site?  You call Trump a “narcissistic psychopath” all the time, have you ever heard of projection?  You are not always right, and that is OK. Even when you’re wrong, you argue till the cows come home to try to prove you’re right. You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about. 

Keep those feelings coming!  You are entertaining anyway!

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

lyin 41 you have a problem with the truth and or deflections as always. trump attacks people all the time that have never done anything with that.being accused of being a drunk when i am not a drinker is a hoot. i am sure you will think hard and maybe come up with something better. i took the high ground and you declined so it is open. i just hope you are not lying around little children and by doing so showing them that being dishonest is ok. and gosh i hope jesus and santa are watching.liars have no cred in my book. but gosh by all means keep on trying. freedom of speech right suga?

Listen Drunkfifty, you started this. You are more than welcome to stop it. 

3 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Listen Drunkfifty, you started this. You are more than welcome to stop it. 

i tried stopping it lyin 41 but you wanted to get another dig in. you argue all day long and insult homie every single day and when you get a taste you start crying and then want to bang me for supposedly doing the same thing? you do what you have to do. i tried and when you tell me you agree then we can drop it. i came out and made the offer first and was sincere. i am not going to write a book on asking for forgiveness i offered the olive branch. i am not going to keep repeating myself. except it or not. i actually enjoy your insults because you have no clue about who or what i really am and a time or two they actually made me laugh. when you want to except my proposal to let this drop i will. not trying to one up you since i offered first and i would think that would be a win for you. but you do whatever your heart desires.

On 6/22/2019 at 2:25 PM, auburn41 said:

There you go with your “feelings” again. Those things never let you down, do they?😂

I was thinking that you were much older than 68. Your mind seems to be going fast for that age. I told you in another thread recently that I received an Engineering Degree from AU, on full academic scholarship, was an Officer in the US Air Force, then a defense contractor and now I sell computer chips for a living. You really should remember that because you made a snarky comment about anecdotal stories blah, blah, blah.  You know, your typical response when confronted with facts.

I only have one parent left, my father passed about 6 years ago at 91 (he was a WWII veteran) and my mom lives in my hometown (she just turned 87...9 years younger than my Dad). She does have a basement but I live about 200 miles from her. I’ve lived in AL, GA, FL and MA and I’ve traveled a bunch for work. Been to Mexico, Canada, China, Singapore, South Africa, Hong Kong and all over the US. 

So why is it that you argue so much on this site?  You call Trump a “narcissistic psychopath” all the time, have you ever heard of projection?  You are not always right, and that is OK. Even when you’re wrong, you argue till the cows come home to try to prove you’re right. You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about. 

Keep those feelings coming!  You are entertaining anyway!

It's ironic for someone who is as emotionally immature as you are to criticize others on the basis of "feelings". 

Where's that icon you love so much?  Oh yeah,     😂😂😂

I suggest you forget about my "feelings" and focus on the quality of your arguments.  For example, the one you've been making to deny Barr's spinning of the Mueller report is not worthy of a college graduate, much less one with your reputed education. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

It's ironic for someone who is as emotionally immature as you are to criticize others on the basis of "feelings". 

Where's that icon you love so much?  Oh yeah,     😂😂😂

I suggest you forget about my "feelings" and focus on the quality of your arguments.  For example, the one you've been making to deny Barr's spinning of the Mueller report is not worthy of a college graduate, much less one with your reputed education. 

Well big boy, you are the one that invoked feelings and I just pointed out how wrong YOUR feelings seem to be. That icon (better known as an emoji) shows how much I laugh at you.  Other than that, way to ignore everything else 😂😂😂😂

On 6/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, homersapien said:

Obviously, if you told me there were $10.00 bills when there were really $1.00 bills, then you would have been lying and miss representing the truth.

In this case, reading what was actually in the Mueller report simply proves that Barr was lying and miss representing the truth.  The report doesn't change the fact he lied, it proves it. 

Barr was quite aware that few people - certainly none of the people who wanted to believe Trump is innocent - would read the report or give any credence to what was actually in the report.  He had already given them what they wanted.

The case you are trying to argue makes no sense at all.  It's a laughably illogical and contorted attempt to avoid facing the facts of the issue.  Pure MAGA.

th?id=OIP.h20FyNxfq2tiEQxuUa44wgHaIZ&pid

Your schtick is getting old Japan.  If you can't come up with a substantive response, just don't bother.

Barr certainly miss-represented Mueller report in his summary, as Mueller himself pointed out.

You MAGA's are mindless. No lie is too blatant for you to lap up.

Archived