College World Series

Final game of the season getting ready to start.....would be interesting for Michigan...a 3 seed to win it all.....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of bases on balls tonight....Vandy got a few free runs and a hit or two to go up 4-1...UM gotten plenty of base runners too but not able to get anyone across the plate ….4th inning. 

When asked about his coach, Tim Corbin, Kumar Rocker said. "He's the GOAT. He's like Saban".

This from the son of an Auburn GOAT.   

2 hours ago, around4ever said:

The Vandy Whistler is sitting right behind the plate.  Funny stuff. 

He's annoying as all get out. I'm glad I'm not a Vandy fan, I'd have to shoot him if I was around him very often.

12 hours ago, around4ever said:

When asked about his coach, Tim Corbin, Kumar Rocker said. "He's the GOAT. He's like Saban".

This from the son of an Auburn GOAT.   

Being likened to Saban is not a compliment in my book.....

12 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Being likened to Saban is not a compliment in my book.....

Kumar Rocker is 19 and lives out of state. He doesn't yet know any better.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Kumar Rocker is 19 and lives out of state. He doesn't yet know any better.

Other than by AU fans NS is considered to be a football genius.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Other than by AU fans NS is considered to be a football genius.

That's because of the image of the nickster that the media has constructed. The rest of the U.S. thinks Auburn is the dirty team especially concerning recruitment. 

With the advantages NS is allowed to have....any experienced, unethical coach with some talent would be just as successful at bammer. But people aren't aware of his special perks and royal treatment. They think it's all his coaching genius. 

Tim Corbin is a decent,moral man and a great baseball coach. He's much better than a Nick Saban but I get what Kumar Rocker was trying to say. 

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case you didn't:

34 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case you didn't:

I saw it live. He had done a marvelous job of pitching to the extent that I was kinda' rooting for him, then he blew it all with his crass behavior. To hell with him, I'm glad Vandy came back and whupped 'em.

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I saw it live. He had done a marvelous job of pitching to the extent that I was kinda' rooting for him, then he blew it all with his crass behavior. To hell with him, I'm glad Vandy came back and whupped 'em.

How does it go?........"Be careful of the words you speak, you never know which ones you'll eat"

Archived