2020 4* DT McKinnley Jackson (Texas A&M)

ellitor

23 hours ago, Zeek said:

Ole miss visits for the great looking women folk and maybe a Tennessee trip my lord. Living in a spring break town I’ve seen many flavors. Anyways, this kid would be an awesome addition.

Multiple SEC schools sporting a strong coed game. Very few that aren’t honestly. Not sure about Mr. Jackson’s thoughts on this subject🤔

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, fredst said:

Multiple SEC schools sporting s strong coed game. Very few that aren’t honestly. Not sure about Mr. Jackson’s thoughts on this subject🤔

My thoughts on this subject are that Ole Miss has the best looking women in the sec! What you got mr Fred!?

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

My thoughts on this subject are that Ole Miss has the best looking women in the sec! What you got mr Fred!?

I have to be careful here because I think my middle daughter will be attending Ole Miss next year. Having said that.....

WWWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!OLE MISS WOMEN ARE FINE!!!!!WWWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!LET’S GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PARTY IN THE GROVE AND STARE AT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ALL DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! FOOD AND DRINKS ON @GwillMac6!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, fredst said:

I have to be careful here because I think my middle daughter will be attending Ole Miss next year. Having said that.....

WWWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!OLE MISS WOMEN ARE FINE!!!!!WWWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!LET’S GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PARTY IN THE GROVE AND STARE AT BEAUTIFUL WONEN ALL DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! FOOD AND DRINKS ON @GwillMac6!!!!!!!!

giphy-15.gif

giphy-17.gif

giphy-19.gif

Little new info

with Luke leaving that knocks ole miss out of the picture.  Jackson real upset on the change. Looks like Bama is the team to beat?

2 hours ago, lost said:

Little new info

with Luke leaving that knocks ole miss out of the picture.  Jackson real upset on the change. Looks like Bama is the team to beat?

LSU. Bama running dead last behind us and TAMU.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:
6 hours ago, lost said:

Little new info

LSU. Bama running dead last behind us and TAMU.

Correct but as Keith said don't count Bama out.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Man, it’s been super quiet on Mac Jack!   I sure do hope we are gaining ground on LSU behind the scenes, because those other tigers have the spotlight right now!

Hopefully our D-Line will stuff the Minn. O today and they will mention multiple times on National TV that Brown and Davidson will both get to NFL with Brown near top of first round. This would show that we develop D-Line we get them to next level and with both leaving there is room for early PT under Garner. 

20 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Hopefully our D-Line will stuff the Minn. O today and they will mention multiple times on National TV that Brown and Davidson will both get to NFL with Brown near top of first round. This would show that we develop D-Line we get them to next level and with both leaving there is room for early PT under Garner. 

Hopefully the total body of work outweighs the encore. (I'm sure it does/will.)

11 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Relax guys, We threw The Outback Bowl to show Mac Jack and Bro Jones how much we really need them next year!    👍😁

My theory is that the team really likes Coconut Shrimp over Blooming Onions. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Moved the outback bowl discussion to the post game thread in the football forum. Get back to & stay on McKinnley folks.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, casatiger said:

If bama hires roach as their D line coach does that help them with Jackson?

Who's Roach?

7 hours ago, casatiger said:

If bama hires roach as their D line coach does that help them with Jackson?

Doubt that would push them over the top but they do have a prior relationship with Roach recruiting MJ while at Ole Miss so it likely won't hurt either.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:45 PM, AUpreacherman22 said:

Relax guys, We threw The Outback Bowl to show Mac Jack and Bro Jones how much we really need them next year!    👍😁

Now, now Preacherman, that would not be very ethical would it?

I think he goes to TAMU personally. They seem to be in that typical role AU is in. He says all the things about TAMU recruits usually say about AU about loving the family vibe and how it is just one big family. TAMU is right in the thick of it but no one really thinks he will go there and thinks he will end up at LSU or bama now. I think the Aggies steal him in the end.

3 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Hear Ed Orgeron has been at the high school all day and he’s going to the basketball game tonight. Might run up there with my Auburn gear on lol 

Update. Coach O is an extremely nice guy. And yes he talks like he does on TV in real life. Big contrast from Saban who isn’t the nicest guy from what I hear around the school. FWIW I was told by multiple by people at the game that Auburn is visiting tomorrow. Bama and A&M visiting thurs and fri 

On 12/15/2019 at 10:54 PM, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Heard some inside chatter that it’s between us and LSU. Still a long way to go before February so it can definitely change. 

I think he's LSU  all the way now due to Ed O going out of his way to make 2 visits to the grandma's nursing home yesterday.

Archived