2020 4* DT McKinnley Jackson (Texas A&M)

ellitor

36 minutes ago, TigerPAC said:

just curious....how does a high school kid visit any college 10 times?!?!  

Easy when you consider these kids are recruited by schools for 3 or 4 years. There are many opportunities in that time to visit.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/4/2019 at 11:55 AM, Zeek said:

Either you live close or your family is financially comfortable.

Regardless, Mississippi owes us a DL after the abrupt exit of Charles Moore. Man I was really excited about that kid but I think McKinnley could make me feel a little better about it.

Same here my friend! Landing McKinnley would take the sting out of losing Moore, big time.

• 1 month later...

He got a LSU crystal ball today from a LSU guy. He put it in after Jackson went on a Unofficial Visit to the LSU game this weekend. Which I did not know about till today.......... I swear I thought he was at the Iron Bowl.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

He got a LSU crystal ball today from a LSU guy. He put it in after Jackson went on a Unofficial Visit to the LSU game this weekend. Which I did not know about till today.......... I swear I thought he was at the Iron Bowl.

Again, I can't imagine as a recruit that Auburn needs not being at the Iron Bowl. Bet he wishes he went to the IB instead of the snooze fest between LSU and TAMU.

16 hours ago, Zeek said:

Again, I can't imagine as a recruit that Auburn needs not being at the Iron Bowl. Bet he wishes he went to the IB instead of the snooze fest between LSU and TAMU.

Depends on his priorities. Baton Rouge is a very, very different town from Auburn. It is very easy for a kid to have a hella good time there. 

17 hours ago, Zeek said:

Lee Hunter was not at the Iron bowl and we got him.

43 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Depends on his priorities. Baton Rouge is a very, very different town from Auburn. It is very easy for a kid to have a hella good time there. 

Yup. If I was a recruit I would  take a lot of LSU visits just for the food… And then pick Auburn. 

Just now, ellitor said:

Lee Hunter was not at the Aaron bowl and we got him.

Aaron Murray vs Aaron Rodgers? The Aaron Bowl. Personally, I don't think the Tampa Bay Vipers could stand much of a chance against the Packers right now lol.

Yeah, I get we can still land kids who weren't at the Iron Bowl but if I were a recruit choosing a game to go to there's no way I'd miss out on the IB

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Yup. If I was a recruit I would  take a lot of LSU visits just for the food… And then pick Auburn. 

*clicks back to OP to see how much this particular DT weighs*

Excellent point.

Just now, Zeek said:

Aaron Murray vs Aaron Rodgers? The Aaron Bowl. Personally, I don't think the Tampa Bay Vipers could stand much of a chance against the Packers right now lol.

Yeah, I get we can still land kids who weren't at the Iron Bowl but if I were a recruit choosing a game to go to there's no way I'd miss out on the IB

To be fair, it was a WAY more entertaining game than anyone expected or that it had any business being. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

To be fair, it was a WAY more entertaining game than anyone expected or that it had any business being. 

machomanrandysavage.gif

LISSSTEN HERE BROTHA! THIS AIN'T NO EGGGGG BOWL. WE AIN'T TALKIN' BOUT NO SISSY SLAPPIN ALABAMA VS TENNESSEE! NO NO NO! THIS HERE IS THE IRRRRRONNNNNNNN BOWLUH! 

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

machomanrandysavage.gif

LISSSTEN HERE BROTHA! THIS AIN'T NO EGGGGG BOWL. WE AIN'T TALKIN' BOUT NO SISSY SLAPPIN ALABAMA VS TENNESSEE! NO NO NO! THIS HERE IS THE IRRRRRONNNNNNNN BOWLUH! 

Anyone who doesn't read that entire message in Macho's voice has missed out on life...  hahahaha  just kidding I am sure some of you have had just fine lives.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

And the great looking womenfolk. Then pick Auburn

On 12/5/2019 at 5:41 PM, SumterAubie said:

And the great looking womenfolk.

Yup. One of my 1st crushes was an LSU majorette.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yes sir!  I still think the are the best looking group of women in college athletics...

On 12/5/2019 at 5:41 PM, SumterAubie said:

And the great looking womenfolk. Then pick Auburn

Ole miss visits for the great looking women folk and maybe a Tennessee trip my lord. Living in a spring break town I’ve seen many flavors. Anyways, this kid would be an awesome addition.

It must be the Corndogs!

On 12/8/2019 at 9:08 AM, ellitor said:

All LSU majorette's dress is corndogs!

On 12/5/2019 at 9:29 AM, ellitor said:

the corndogs no doubt!

24 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

the corndogs no doubt!

No doc. The jambalaya, crawfish, Étouffee, Boudin, and gumbo

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No doc. The jambalaya, crawfish, Étouffee, Boudin, and gumbo

got me on this one!

Archived