2020 3*Juco OT Kilian Zierer Commits to AU!

ellitor

12 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

E, i am impressed, if you are sending out messages @ 3 am in the morning. 👍

Woke up to use the bathroom & couldn't get right back to sleep so I checked the site for a second.

• Like 2

I tend to be skeptical of European football players. I'm sure there have been some good ones come through but the list is short

On 7/15/2019 at 8:36 AM, ellitor said:

Woke up to use the bathroom & couldn't get right back to sleep so I checked the site for a second.

Actually thought this was Golf's response for a moment.  I am sure his bladder isn't what it used to be. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Actually thought this was Golf's response for a moment.  I am sure his bladder isn't what it used to be😁

There's a lot that ain't what it use to be numnuts.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

JC OL Kilian Zierer breaks down his top three

By Brandon Huffman

College of the Canyons (Calif.) offensive lineman Kilian Zierer named his top three over the weekend.

Zierer named a top three via Twitter of Auburn, TCU and UCLA.

The 6-7, 290-pounder, who came to COC from Germany, had nearly 20 offers before he whittled down his list to three.

"This is most likely my final three," said Zierer.

Zierer talked about why those three schools made his list.

"With TCU, it was simple- it's a great fit for me," said Zierer.  "Coach (Chris) Thomsen has been primarily recruiting me and I went down there on an official visit in June."

He visited TCU in June.

“I liked that it’s a smaller school," Zierer told Patrick Yew.  "It’s a private, small school. I really liked their offensive line coach. I’d never been to Texas and I’d always wanted to go there."

Auburn was on it for similar reasons.

"Auburn is also a great fit," said Zierer.  "Coach (Kenny) Dillingham and Coach (J.B.) Grimes have been recruiting me.  I took my official visit down there in June too."

Zierer raved about his time at Auburn.

“At Auburn, when I was there almost everything felt good,” Zierer told 247Sports' Keith Niebuhr. “What stood out the most probably was that their tackle system fits me very well. They have athletic tackles. Huge, athletic guys. There’s not a lot of body fat on them and they still get them to the next level.”

UCLA rounded out his final three.

"UCLA has been a dream school and it too is a great fit for me," said Zierer.

Zierer took an unofficial visit to UCLA in the spring then made a return trip with his family from Germany joining him.

"My family and I loved it on that unofficial visit," said Frye.  "I've felt comfortable with UCLA since my first visit.  Coach (Justin) Frye has been the one recruiting me."

His family was able to see the program up close on the visit.

"They had a pretty good feeling about UCLA, and coach Frye, and if I could go there. They felt good about it,” Zierer told Yew.

Zierer said he hasn't set an official to UCLA, though one may come in the fall, and has taken just the two officials, to Auburn and TCU.

A decision timeline hasn't been set.

"I'll announce whenever I'm ready," said Zierer.  "But I'm feeling pretty confident about my top three."

The JC prospect is ranked as the No. 1 JC offensive tackle in the country and the No. 10 JC prospect nationally in the 2020 class.

I hate to say it but the fact he took his family to UCLA and he still has an official to UCLA I think that puts UCLA in the drivers seat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I hate to say it but the fact he took his family to UCLA and he still has an official to UCLA I think that puts UCLA in the drivers seat.

Exactly what I was thinking. Man! We could really use him. Wish we could pull it off

• Like 2

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 3*Juco OT Kilian Zierer Commits to AU!
  • ellitor pinned this topic

If Big Z stays the #1 juco OT when Rivals & ESPN rates jucos for the class there is a very good chance he will be bumped to a 4*.

• Like 1