2020 3*Juco OT Kilian Zierer Commits to AU!

ellitor

16 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Is he basically saying UCLA was thinking of redshirting him?

Not necessarily but maybe.

• Thanks 1

That guy looks even taller and thinner than you expect with those measureables. If his feet stay light, like they look in his highlights, and he adds bulk, he's gonna be hell on the edge.

6 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

That guy looks even taller and thinner than you expect with those measureables. If his feet stay light, like they look in his highlights, and he adds bulk, he's gonna be hell on the edge.

10 years of soccer should help him greatly in that regard. Did wonders for this big man's footwork...

SpectacularAgonizingAmoeba-size_restrict

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

10 years of soccer should help him greatly in that regard. Did wonders for this big man's footwork...

SpectacularAgonizingAmoeba-size_restrict

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS POST

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS POST

I take it you're all out of "Loves"?

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for i'm all out of love gif

Dude. Air Supply? Very close to an irrevocable loss of cred here. Of course, I was immediately able to recognize the song reference, lol (don't I feel sheepish🐑)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Dude. Air Supply? Very close to an irrevocable loss of cred here. Of course, I was immediately able to recognize the song reference, lol (don't I feel sheepish🐑)

I've been supplying gifs for years, but do they call me Loof the Gif Master? NOOOOOOO.

I've taken every opportunity possible to prove my loyalty to the Pack, but do they call me Team Wolf? NOOOOOO.,

I've drank a few thousand PBRs since I was a wee lad, but do they call me Golf? NOOOOOO.

BUT I MAKE ONE AIR SUPPLY REFERENCE...

(Congrats to every one who knows what joke I'm riffing on, because it's a damned good joke.)

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I've been supplying gifs for years, but do they call me Loof the Gif Master? NOOOOOOO.

I've taken every opportunity possible to prove my loyalty to the Pack, but do they call me Team Wolf? NOOOOOO.,

I've drank a few thousand PBRs since I was a wee lad, but do they call me Golf? NOOOOOO.

(Congrats to every one who knows what joke I'm riffing on, because it's a damned good joke.)

unless your the goat.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

When you have to tell us how good the joke is it loses something. 😝 You’re usually spot on though.

18 minutes ago, toddc said:

When you have to tell us how good the joke is it loses something. 😝 You’re usually spot on though.

You must not know the joke.

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • ellitor featured this topic
  • 3 months later...

Per AUC Juco OL Kilian Zierer tore his ACL sometime this season & even though he's an EE he's out of football action til late Summer.

• Sad 2

42 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Per AUC Juco OL Kilian Zierer tore his ACL sometime this season & even though he's an EE he's out of football action til late Summer.

Dang!  Out of our OL commits he seemed to be the surest bet b/c he can report early, he’s talented, and he’s not still shopping around.

55 minutes ago, aublaise said:

This the reason we got the additional JUCO commitment?

@aublaise No. Coffee's commitment is for expecting Buskey to not qualify.

• Like 1

Can't seem to get a break with OL in last few years with injuries, illnesses and recruiting mistakes.

17 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Hope Austin Troxell can still be what we thought he could be

Supposedly progressing well & expected to compete at LT.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Supposedly progressing well & expected to compete at LT.

I would love to see it, but with number of knee injuries he has had I am not holding my breath for him to be able to be a starter or solid backup.

This news definitely hurt. Zierer can’t practice till summer. Buskey sounds like he won’t qualify. Cohen is actively courting Bama, and Wright is at least still taking visits. 

Now I’m glad we added Coffey and feel like Flax is a priority recruit! I’m also interested to see if we and GT do a commit swap. We’ve been on Jordan Williams a long time. If they flip Wright, I bet we full-court press Williams. 

In the end, I’m guessing we sign six OL prospects:  Zierer, Coffey, Buskey or Flax, Johnson, Jernigan, Wright or Williams. Could be wrong, but that’s my guess. 

Edited by mcgufcm

6 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Zierer can’t practice till summer. Buskey sounds like he won’t qualify. Cohen is actively courting Bama, and Wright is at least still taking visits. 

You know, I never have liked you very much. 

;)

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

This news definitely hurt. Zierer can’t practice till summer. Buskey sounds like he won’t qualify. Cohen is actively courting Bama, and Wright is at least still taking visits. 

Now I’m glad we added Coffey and feel like Flax is a priority recruit! I’m also interested to see if we and GT do a commit swap. We’ve been on Jordan Williams a long time. If they flip Wright, I bet we full-court press Williams. 

In the end, I’m guessing we sign six OL prospects:  Zierer, Coffey, Buskey or Flax, Johnson, Jernigan, Wright or Williams. Could be wrong, but that’s my guess. 

Your guess seems very plausible to me.  I'm not ready to write off Cohen just yet but if Tide accepts his commitment he's gone. Crazy that we could possibly sign the top 3 JUCO OT's. At least one, possibly two could start in 2020.