Baseball vs Louisville CWS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Ground ball eats up Bliss, run scores.  While he’s trying to pick it up another run scores. 4-1

Rain?

EA slips and possibly hurt is probably rain

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Rain?

EA slips and possibly hurt is probably rain

The ground ball wasn’t rain. Just an error in my opinion. EA out there almost tearing a damn quad because he doesn’t have a dry place to land is definitely rain and irresponsible 

People don’t realize often times it’s not the heaviness of the rain but what it does to the playing surface. It doesn’t take a lot of water for mud to gather between cleats on the mound and create a stability issue. 

Regardless inning over. 4-1 Louisville to B4

That Error hurt pretty bad. I hope they have some trouble in the rain and we take this game back.

Should have had that ground ball to limit the damage. Need to play near perfect and hope for some errors on their part from here on out

Welp. SSDD with how Auburn gets screwed over. 

Lets kick the door in fellas.

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

The way these announcers are talking it seems like they are trying to manufacture consent for this game to get called. Talking about how its great just for us to be here. 

espn is sickening.

I feel a little bit better on the rain excuse as Louisville had to pitch in it too. The error added more of a steep hill to climb than the weather. Just didn’t like seeing players slip in it.

4-1 deficit to the fifth. Lots of game left

3 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

The way these announcers are talking it seems like they are trying to manufacture consent for this game to get called. Talking about how its great just for us to be here. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

espn is sickening.

Under different circumstances I'd be fine with it. But here it just seems like they are just saying to take our consolation prize.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

So they’re stopping the game now, with no severe stuff in sight. Ok then

That radar is as green as can be though for about a hundred miles west. It might be under the lights before this resumes

Archived