Baseball vs Louisville CWS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question..do we have enough innings played to continue this game at the score of 4-1, or does it start all over again from 0-0? Also, I would guess that each team will have a different pitcher when the game resumes or starts over again.

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Game delayed until tomorrow at 11:03 am according to Jeff Shearer and Jason Caldwell on Twitter

https://twitter.com/jeff_shearer/status/1141137761803603969?s=21

Glad for the guys, welp another day trying to watch on phone while working

17 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Question..do we have enough innings played to continue this game at the score of 4-1, or does it start all over again from 0-0? Also, I would guess that each team will have a different pitcher when the game resumes or starts over again.

It picks up exactly where it left off. 

Just now, gr82be said:

It picks up exactly where it left off. 

too bad!  I would think that each team will have a different pitcher on the mound being that each pitcher tonight has pitched a high pitch count.

6 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

too bad!  I would think that each team will have a different pitcher on the mound being that each pitcher tonight has pitched a high pitch count.

Yes. If my answer implied the same pitchers I didn't mean to. Auburn's starter was pulled so he wouldn't be allowed back in the game anyway. Can't imagine the Louisville pitcher resuming either. 

Just now, gr82be said:

Yes. If my answer implied the same pitchers I didn't mean to. Auburn's starter was pulled so he wouldn't be allowed back in the game anyway. Can't imagine the Louisville pitcher resuming either. 

I would think that Louisville does not have another pitcher of the caliber as the one who pitches tonight. This delay could very well be what the doctor ordered for us to come back and win the game. I see this negatively effecting Louisville more than us in that they likely do not have another pitcher who can replicate what the one on the mound did tonight.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

My guess?  PUBG or Fortnight...

Both are lame haha. Halo 2 or 3 back in the day I could understand, however.

38 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Both are lame haha. Halo 2 or 3 back in the day I could understand, however.

I don't have the gaming rig I once had....I still play Company of Heroes (single player) when my hands cooperate but yeah, I actually go back to original Halo, original Call of Duty, Half-Life 2, etc...  Of course I cut my teeth on Pong, Atari and actual arcade games.

Just now, AUsince72 said:

I don't have the gaming rig I once had....I still play Company of Heroes (single player) when my hands cooperate but yeah, I actually go back to original Halo, original Call of Duty, Half-Life 2, etc...  Of course I cut my teeth on Pong, Atari and actual arcade games.

Amen! Btw how have you been doing 72? If you want to pm that’s fine too. Tried to find your thread earlier in the week and didn’t see it.

Game supposed to get under way in a few minutes...

Has it been announced who will be on the mound when we are back on the field?  

JMO...that rain "delay" came at a good time for AU......looking forward to a different team out there today for AU... 

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Fitts will start.

Already some action as the first warmup pitch got ahold of Scheffler and the AU catcher is being checked out by the trainers. 

OH NO!!!!!

"On paper, Louisville should win this game, obviously Auburn the underdog, so the longer you let a team like them hang around, the more dicey it can get."

-Sentiment of a quote from the ESPN crew. 

My gosh, how do you just "back your way into" the college world series? 

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

"On paper, Louisville should win this game, obviously Auburn the underdog, so the longer you let a team like them hang around, the more dicey it can get."

-Sentiment of a quote from the ESPN crew. 

My gosh, how do you just "back your way into" the college world series? 

I despise espn. They are never neutral about Auburn.....always getting in their little digs.

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Judd, we gotts have you today buddy. He strikes out to open it up for our bats. 

He's not having the best CWS he could have. Not a great time to slump...

Archived