New Banners up in practice facility!

GwillMac6

Did not know where to put this so this is as good a place as any.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did not know where to put this so this is as good a place as any.

What is Brandon specifically referring to?

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

What is Brandon specifically referring to?

That is what Bruce was saying in response to a question about what some in the media say about him.

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is Bruce was saying in response to a question about what some in the media say about him.

Okay. Thanks. I don't subscribe so I couldn't see anything. The people speaking against Bruce are the same ones who would give anything to have him as their coach. To them I say this...

SneakyDangerousDunlin-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

Okay. Thanks. I don't subscribe so I couldn't see anything. The people speaking against Bruce are the same ones who would give anything to have him as their coach. To them I say this...

SneakyDangerousDunlin-size_restricted.gif

I AM VERY VERY country hick backwoods redneck who when I see a Mash gif I UPVOTE!!! WOOOOO!!!!

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I AM VERY VERY country hick backwoods redneck who when I see a Mash gif I UPVOTE!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Weren't you too young to see the reruns before it went off air? :laugh:

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Weren't you too young to see the reruns before it went off air? :laugh:

WHAT YOU MEAN?!?!? I have already seen most episodes but MASH IS ALWAYS ON!!! I always see it on WGN!!! I know my posting style is that of a immature teenager and I am only 29 but I am really a old soul. I love most of the old classic shows. WOOOO!!!!!!!!

Fun fact,  Radar is always shown on camera where he can hide a deformity on his hand.  Radar is also an exceptional drummer. 

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I always love these videos that are created for basketball as it gives us an inside look at things going on in the program. It was fantastic to watch them as they were following the team along the Final Four path. Especially, it was great on it's creativity and focusing on the players at the highs AND the lows.

But I wondered why they don't do these same things for the baseball team?

Unless, I missed it I didn't see anything like these videos as the team was getting to the WS and even while they were there. Do they have separate video teams who are in charge of creating them...

9 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I always love these videos that are created for basketball as it gives us an inside look at things going on in the program. It was fantastic to watch them as they were following the team along the Final Four path. Especially, it was great on it's creativity and focusing on the players at the highs AND the lows.

But I wondered why they don't do these same things for the baseball team?

Unless, I missed it I didn't see anything like these videos as the team was getting to the WS and even while they were there. Do they have separate video teams who are in charge of creating them...

Id imagine the football and basketball team have the same team, due to most of their graphics seeming similar. I wouldnt be surprised if they did work for the other sports from time to time, but the budgets...time, money, creativity...would probably be worn down doing it for everyone. Im also not sure how you make baseball look cool, quite honestly. It probably sounds bad but every program diverts unequal resources towards their moneymakers. For years, basketball didnt get the fixins football has. You check Duke, their baseball program isnt getting the same work the basketball program would. Alabama doesnt even care about non football sports

On 6/19/2019 at 7:04 AM, AUBwins said:

Fun fact,  Radar is always shown on camera where he can hide a deformity on his hand.  Radar is also an exceptional drummer. 

Plus the only character in the TV series that was in the movie.

Archived