2020 4* Star Ladarius Tennison Commits to AU!

ellitor

24 offers including AU, Miami, UNC, Clemson, Gators, FSU, UGA, Michigan, Nebraska, Penn St., aTm, & WVU
AU believed to be a major contender & in top 3 with Miami & Gators
Former Miami commit

• Like 1

With the secondary recruits being thin this year is that where we’re recruiting him for?

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

With the secondary recruits being thin this year is that where we’re recruiting him for?

I always put the position AU is recruiting a prospect in the thread title whenever possible so yes.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

I always put the position AU is recruiting a prospect in the thread title whenever possible so yes.

My bad I glossed right over that.

4 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

at only 5-9 I'm guessing he'd actually be recruited more at nickle back?

Or RT! 

Now that’s funny right there!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bigbird said:

@ellitor that was definitely worthy of the facepalm...

ooook? Can you explain why? I was going to ask Tigerpro but I decided not to. Since you reinforced it I'll ask why...

24 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

at only 5-9 I'm guessing he'd actually be recruited more at nickle back?

Safety doesn't necessarily need a lot of height. Especially when you're playing at the skill level he has been this Summer.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

ooook? Can you explain why? I was going to ask Tigerpro but I decided not to. Since you reinforced it I'll ask why...

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

No worries

out of curiosity ellitor...is the picture in your verified member bios  that of  Moose  Cowznavinsky?   

WDE!!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

out of curiosity ellitor...is the picture in your verified member bios  that of  Moose  Cowznavinsky?  

No clue who that is. My avatar pic is a bad A wrestler named Jon Moxley.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No clue who that is. My avatar pic is a bad A wrestler named Jon Moxley.

Moose was a Canadian shot put thrower back in yesteryear! (lol just messing with you!)  I should have known he was a wrestler!  

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* S/Nickel Ladarius Tennison

AU has officially taken the lead here. Plans to commit in September...

Auburn moves to top for 4-star defensive back

Neimgllsamykzorxxc1h

AUBURN | Auburn has moved to the top of the list for Rockledge (Fla.) defensive back Ladarius Tennison.

Tennison, who is being recruited to Auburn to play the nickel position, named the Tigers his leader after a two-day visit last weekend for the end-of-the-summer picnic.

“Auburn is No. 1 for me,” Tennison said. “It feels like home and I like everything about Auburn. The organization is nice, the school is nice, the football program is nice. Everything is nice. I really like everything about it.”

Tennison, his mother, uncle and two sisters arrived in Auburn Saturday morning. It was Tennison’s second visit to Auburn, the first coming in March.

“Saturday was great. I loved it,” Tennison said. “My family loved it. They had a great time. We ate, played cornhole and got to talk to the coaches.”

Tennison spent a lot of time during the visit with area recruiter Kodi Burns and would-be position coach Wesley McGriff.

“I had the chance to really connect with them,” Tennison said. “I talked to all of the coaches, but mainly Coach Burns and Coach McGriff. I really like them.”

Tennison’s visit to Auburn was the last of the summer for him. Next up is a decision, which he plans to make in the coming weeks.

“I’m getting close,” he said. “I’ll be making my decision in September.”

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You're slipping @GwillMac6. We've had threads on the last 3 or 4 target tweets you put in the 2020 recruiting thread.

And my tweet is better than Keith's. Lol

Not slipping. Just LAZY AF these days!!! lol. Just keeping the people (which I am a part of these days) who mainly use the 2020 crutin thread up to date. EVERYBODY WINS!!! WOOOOO!!!!! haha.

Edited by GwillMac6

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Not slipping. Just LAZY AF these days!!! lol. Just keeping the people who mainly use the 2020 crutin thread up to date. EVERYBODY WINS!!! WOOOOO!!!!! haha.

Cool. I'll let your posts you put there stay there fron now on.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Cool. I'll let your posts you put there stay there fron now on.

gh.gif

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You & @Auburn Kev are our twitter tag team. Since he's Big Sexy I guess that means you're Scott Hall

rt.gif

• Love 2