gravejd

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Auburn Kev said:

Sad we won't be seeing this from him in an AU jersey any longer :(

We are going to miss his offense big time next season

6 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Bryce has 8pts in 11 minutes last night.

And I thought about watching it but was tired by that point and mad for wasting my time on the other game Haha. 

I mean it could be because he’s photogenic and has perfect skin tone, but hopefully the Kings featuring Bryce on their Twitter for tonight’s game means he’ll get a heavy dose of minutes 

1 hour ago, Gene Loblaw said:

That was a thing of beauty thanks for posting and maybe that will earn him a few more minutes. 

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Everything I heard about BB sounds encouraging. I just really like the idea of what his spacing can do to complement Fox's offense

They have buddy freaking hield......they didn't suffer from a lack of spacing and BB isn't offering anything new to fox that he hasn't been getting

11 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Good to see him shooting a mid range shot.....I bet he heard he needs to add that to his game if he's going to play in the NBA! This was also mentioned here on this forum a good while ago.....man we'relucky to have quality post and relevant info and discussions about stuff such as this. There's some people who really know what they are talking about

26 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Good to see him shooting a mid range shot.....I bet he heard he needs to add that to his game if he's going to play in the NBA! This was also mentioned here on this forum a good while ago.....man we'relucky to have quality post and relevant info and discussions about stuff such as this. There's some people who really know what they are talking about

You're certainly welcome. I appreciate the endorsement. 😁

21 hours ago, cole256 said:

They have buddy freaking hield......they didn't suffer from a lack of spacing and BB isn't offering anything new to fox that he hasn't been getting

What does any of this do to refute my point? You can have more than one individual that serves that purpose fella. 

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What does any of this do to refute my point? You can have more than one individual that serves that purpose fella. 

The way you stated it you offered it as an what if, you even say idea but it doesn't have to be an idea as Sacramento already has what you mentioned. I was actually surprised that he chose Sacramento to camp with as they have quite a few sharp shooting wings......but maybe he didn't have a bunch of spots to choose from. He'd have done alot better to go to the Lakers or someone like that it seems

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

The way you stated it you offered it as an what if, you even say idea but it doesn't have to be an idea as Sacramento already has what you mentioned. I was actually surprised that he chose Sacramento to camp with as they have quite a few sharp shooting wings......but maybe he didn't have a bunch of spots to choose from. He'd have done alot better to go to the Lakers or someone like that it seems

Ok, cool! 

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol my bad I fell for it.....I forgot who I was speaking to

You didn’t fall for anything, I just have no intentions of doing this song and dance with you lol

24 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You didn’t fall for anything, I just have no intentions of doing this song and dance with you lol

I said I fell for it, you posted stuff that didn't make sense....you wanted reaction. I fell for bait that was my fault. You could've just let me know I don't ever have to reply to you

39 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Next thing Cole will tell you is that he’s not doing a song and dance. Because he knows singing and dancing and that he should be a record executive because he can evaluate and discover musical talent better than anyone 

On 7/3/2019 at 7:16 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Everything I heard about BB sounds encouraging. I just really like the idea of what his spacing can do to complement Fox's offense

Everyone take note....the above post is what got cole all riled up this time. The above post is what cole claims make zero sense. A post that says they have heard good things about BB and that a good shooter will help an offense. Cole argues just to argue....you may as well go slam your head in a car door versus engaging cole in conversation. In both situations you'll just end up with a head ache and nothing achieved lol

@Dual-Threat Rigby you sir are a smart man for letting that hot air pass you by

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Everyone take note....the above post is what got cole all riled up this time. The above post is what cole claims make zero sense. A post that says they have heard good things about BB and that a good shooter will help an offense. Cole argues just to argue....you may as well go slam your head in a car door versus engaging cole in conversation. In both situations you'll just end up with a head ache and nothing achieved lol

Still butt hurt from being wrong almost a year ago and carrying it around huh? You just can't seem to understand or quite get anything right though.....nothing you said in the post is true lol. Riled up where?

You're upset because I have nothing to say to you and you want me to argue with you so you sit back and wait and try to start one using someone else words......you and gene insane clown posse 😂 

*cue people that I don't know and haven't talked to come out the woodworks because they're mad about something we disagreed about in 98*

🤡🤡🤡

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Just put him on "ignore" like I did loooong ago. You won't miss a thing, I promise. It makes the basketball threads so much shorter and easier to read without the 2 pages of his back and forth arguing & demanding validation.

10 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Just put him on "ignore" like I did loooong ago. You won't miss a thing, I promise. It makes the basketball threads so much shorter and easier to read without the 2 pages of his back and forth arguing & demanding validation.

Exhibit A

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

I said I fell for it, you posted stuff that didn't make sense....you wanted reaction. I fell for bait that was my fault. You could've just let me know I don't ever have to reply to you

I posted stuff that didn’t make sense? Lmfao. I didn’t want no argument with you, a concept other people evidently understand, and that doesn’t make sense? 

Archived