Harper and Brown sign FA deals

gravejd

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If you got “I wanted a reaction from you” out of that post, you are completely delusional 

No more argument here is needed, there's no being in the middle and no need to be deceptive as if you have let it be known in the past that you prefer for us to not communicate.  I wasn't aware that your feelings must have been hurt at some point of time I wasn't aware of. I certainly wouldn't ever want to force communication where it isn't wanted. 

This was news to me as you have made it seem that you want us to have interactions. In the past I have joked around with you and stuff, like I was doing now. Had I known that you were feeling this way I would've gladly stopped talking to you a long time ago. You don't have to pretend or create a facade, with the "song and dance" or however you worded it.....the posse sure seemed to like it though. Just as long as we're on the same page now. 

Lmao proud of that huh? I know it starts getting cluttered after about 3 sentences 😂 Like I said now I know and in the future just don't say nothing to me and we're good

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lmao proud of that huh? I know it starts getting cluttered after about 3 sentences 😂 Like I said now I know and in the future just don't say nothing to me and we're good

I didn’t say anything to you in the first place clown, you quoted me 

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I didn’t say anything to you in the first place clown, you quoted me 

Lol.....I didn't read all that......you quoted me!!!!! Ok. Now we can begin then. Nothing more to say from either of us. I guess you need a countdown.....1,2,3, go!

I was hoping to see Harper in action last night, but an earthquake of all things cancelled the game.  Wait till Sunday now. 

3 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I was hoping to see Harper in action last night, but an earthquake of all things cancelled the game.  Wait till Sunday now. 

We need to get Bryce, Jared, and Malik off the west coast ASAP lol. Just put them on Nola and let’s go win a ship! Lol

Brown went scoreless (0-4) in the 12 minutes he was in the game last night. 

Has played quality defense throughout his first 3 games though. 

Hoping the guys find a way to make a living playing basketball for a while.      Might not be NBA caliber but likely good enough to play somewhere in the world of professional basketball, make a few bucks, see some interesting places and then move on with their lives.    

Watching Harper and he looks the part on the offensive end. But as Cole has said, defense will be the thing that keeps him off an NBA roster. He just can’t hang on that end. 

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Watching Harper and he looks the part on the offensive end. But as Cole has said, defense will be the thing that keeps him off an NBA roster. He just can’t hang on that end. 

If he can really show he's gifted at distributing the ball he'll really turn heads. Scoring is nice; just showing he can knock down shots, but dishing the ball could keep him on a roster 

18 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If he can really show he's gifted at distributing the ball he'll really turn heads. Scoring is nice; just showing he can knock down shots, but dishing the ball could keep him on a roster 

I watched the first half and he made a few nice passes. I don’t watch much NBA ball, but he didn’t look out of place on the offensive end at all. Ball handling, vision, shot selection, quickness. All seemed there, but his size is such a disadvantage on the defensive end. 

Harper had 19 points and 4 assists. 0-4 from 3 though. Only 1 turnovers in 33 minutes of play is pretty good though. 

The Knicks have 4 rotation players playing in summer league in Mitchell Robinson, RJ Barrett, Allonzo Trier and Kevin Knox making this even more impressive. It is not like he is playing against a bunch of dudes who won't even be in the NBA next year like some summer league games can be.

10 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

I'm buying all the Harper stock i can find. This guy makes it in the NBA. He just does too much well for him not too. And he is crafty enough to get around his weaknesses

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

Trae didn’t have his legs under him from outside early last year either, I’m hoping/predicting that’s what Jared went through. At least 2 of the ones get shot weren’t bad ones, from when I was watching 

Archived