Harper and Brown sign FA deals

gravejd

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just saw that that one of my childhood friends, whom is a professional basketball trainer, trains Harper.....I can't believe I'm just now finding this out. There's no telling how much insider info I could've been producing had I known earlier.....smh

21 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Just saw that that one of my childhood friends, whom is a professional basketball trainer, trains Harper.....I can't believe I'm just now finding this out. There's no telling how much insider info I could've been producing had I known earlier.....smh

I would like to hear how Harper and Brown are doing and any information you can post.  Thanks 

18 hours ago, tallgraycat said:

I would like to hear how Harper and Brown are doing and any information you can post.  Thanks 

Here’s an update on Bryce. They are supposedly adding another former player, per their account, which some are speculating is Horace. This team also has Desean Murray and LaRon Smith 

Also, as far as G league goes: 

Bryce averaged 16 pts a game, shooting over 42% from 3. Also set the G league record for 3 pters made in a game without a miss. Had some classic “on fire” Bryce games.

Harper averaged 20.8 pts and 5.7 ast, was 36% from 3. Was really good at getting to the line

What is this Tampa thing? They did sign Horace but it looks like some special tournament team not really affiliated with the NBA or anything. Does this mean Bryce is out of the G-league?

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

What is this Tampa thing? They did sign Horace but it looks like some special tournament team not really affiliated with the NBA or anything. Does this mean Bryce is out of the G-league?

No, it’s just a tournament. They sign players per region. It’s a 2 mil winner take all tourney. I highly doubt bryce’s G league team would let him go after the season he had.

9 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

No, it’s just a tournament. They sign players per region. It’s a 2 mil winner take all tourney. I highly doubt bryce’s G league team would let him go after the season he had.

Then again the Suns had released Harper despite leading the G league in scoring. I am happy he isn’t staying with Suns but hope he gets on somewhere else. 

I feel like the one thing Jalen Lecque had over him was being an athletic monster as a guard. Jared also had the height going against him conversely. Other than that it appears (just to me) Jared was better. 

I’d take Jared on my team any day. I don’t know what else he has to do to make a squad. Dude does nothing but win, great leadership, and still puts up the big stats. 

On 5/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, NoALtiger said:

I’d take Jared on my team any day. I don’t know what else he has to do to make a squad. Dude does nothing but win, great leadership, and still puts up the big stats. 

I guess I can understand where Phoenix is coming from too, they've already given quite a few undersized PGs looks in the recent past. Maybe that's not a direction they want to continue? 

23 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I guess I can understand where Phoenix is coming from too, they've already given quite a few undersized PGs looks in the recent past. Maybe that's not a direction they want to continue? 

Could be, good a guess as any. But why even mess with him to begin with if you already know the outcome?? Not like he’s gonna grow 6 inches into their version of their ideal Guard. I dunno. 

• 1 month later...

Certainly was the best news I've read on the internet today. Colors work (at least they have for me when I put pieces repping the two programs together), he's at a franchise that hasn't really had a league average facilitator since like Prigioni and Raymond Felton. If I had Frank Ntilkina and Ron Baker for any period of time, I'd be looking at anyone as a savior 

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 7:49 AM, augolf1716 said:

Happy for Jared but the Knicks are a mess maybe that will work to his advantage

They need PG talent partly because they are a mess. That should help him. I think he has a much better chance of making a full time NBA Roster with the Knicks then just about any other NBA team.

32 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

They need PG talent partly because they are a mess. That should help him. I think he has a much better chance of making a full time NBA Roster with the Knicks then just about any other NBA team.

I agree

Archived