Attorney General Barr Killed 7 Mueller Probes.....

aubiefifty

dailykos.com

10 Days After Release of his 4-Page Bogus Summary

ericlewis0

2 minutes

Arguably even worse than Trump himself. (Photo from Rolling Stone Magazine)

From Raw Story:

Attorney General Bill Barr killed seven different investigations started by special counsel Robert Mueller just ten days after he submitted his report.

CNN’s Katelyn Polantz had filed a request to unseal documents related to the special counsel’s investigation and on Monday the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia agreed.

Chief Judge Beryl A Howell ordered the release of multiple documents, including Attachment B, which listed information on applications for court orders requested by Mueller.

The 65-page document shows seven cases that were closed on April Fools Day — only ten days after Mueller submitted his report.

www.rawstory.com/…

Just in case you weren't already nauseated enough by Bill Barr’s wildly un-American, banana-republic style, lie-filled summary of the Mueller report, we now learn that he soon thereafter deep-sixed seven more investigations started by Mueller into the likely crimes of the Trump cabal. 

My outrage meter has already blown a fuse, but it just pinged loudly, nevertheless. It is feeling like time to march in the streets. Hell, last week, a million Hong Kong residents took to the streets to protest a single, proposed, Chinese extradition law. It’s high-time MANY million Americans began to march to save our very country. Wouldn't you agree?

I am sure this isn't over yet, but I really wish Mueller had done/will do more to push back against this destruction of our sacred democracy.

image.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please provide actual substance of what was "killed" and not just pearl clutching opinion piece... Based on what you've posted, it sounds like more Russia-truther bull****.

14 hours ago, japantiger said:

Please provide actual substance of what was "killed" and not just pearl clutching opinion piece... Based on what you've posted, it sounds like more Russia-truther bull****.

hard to give you more than the article prints. of course i could just make stuff up like you folks on the right. besides when something is posted you guys cannot refute you just ignore it for the most part.

17 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

My outrage meter has already blown a fuse

17 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

un-American, banana-republic style

Are you just as outraged by the spying on Trump by your previous pres and his group? Banana republic comes to mind for me when I think of Obama and his tactics.

1 minute ago, kd4au said:

Are you just as outraged by the spying on Trump by your previous pres and his group? Banana republic comes to mind for me when I think of Obama and his tactics.

well when they proved it happened for why it happened. do you not think when over a dozen intell agencies from other countries make you aware of strange goings on with trump and russia we are just supposed to ignore it? that dog will never hunt i do not care what side of the aisle you are on. it was their job to make sure we might not in fact elect a foriegn agent to the highest office in the land. i do believe the dnc screwed bernie and i am outraged about that and i have stated so in these threads somewhere.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

well when they proved it happened for why it happened. do you not think when over a dozen intell agencies from other countries make you aware of strange goings on with trump and russia we are just supposed to ignore it? that dog will never hunt i do not care what side of the aisle you are on. it was their job to make sure we might not in fact elect a foriegn agent to the highest office in the land. i do believe the dnc screwed bernie and i am outraged about that and i have stated so in these threads somewhere.

Do you really honestly think Trump is working for the Russians? And it has been proven enough to me that they spied on Trump.

1 minute ago, kd4au said:

Do you really honestly think Trump is working for the Russians? And it has been proven enough to me that they spied on Trump.

i believe trump took emails from russia which has already been verified by the way. i also know for a fact russian interests had their sanctions eased quite a bit. let me ask you this? if trump and company are not guilty why are they stonewalling all efforts to get at the truth? it they are not guilty it is done and over right?i bet you are one of the trumpsters that think russia is our friend right? but if you are going to turn a blind eye to all things trump then please just do not engage me on here.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

but if you are going to turn a blind eye to all things trump then please just do not engage me on here.

And if you are going to turn a blind eye to all things Obama and dems do, you need not engage me either. Use your ignore button and I'll use mine how's that.

14 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Well, all it takes for a kool aid drinker is a wild-assed allegation, no evidence required. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, kd4au said:

And if you are going to turn a blind eye to all things Obama and dems do, you need not engage me either. Use your ignore button and I'll use mine how's that.

kd you do what you want leroy but if you are going to bang me on something how about paying attention first. i have admitted on this board obama started the camps. the difference between my camp and yours is i admit the truth while you guys deflect or just plain ol lie. i am on record as saying obama was a piece of crap for his actions with the detroit water crisis as well. i have admitted the dnc screwed bernie. so what you are saying is not true. you iggie who the hell you want to. but if you are going to make up facts on me then i will call you out. are you done being a liar? at least pay attention before you open your mouth. how about that?

24 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe trump took emails from russia which has already been verified by the way. i also know for a fact russian interests had their sanctions eased quite a bit. let me ask you this? if trump and company are not guilty why are they stonewalling all efforts to get at the truth? it they are not guilty it is done and over right?i bet you are one of the trumpsters that think russia is our friend right? but if you are going to turn a blind eye to all things trump then please just do not engage me on here.

Don't forget all the lying about the Trump Tower meeting and the ongoing hotel negotiations. And let's not forget Trump's insistence on taking Putin's word over the findings of US intelligence agencies.  Trump cannot even admit Russia interfered, much less the evidence he was glad to accept it.  Hell, he even said he would accept such help.

If there had been this much known evidence against Obama, they would have impeached him without hesitation.

we pretty much agree on everything i have read on your posts. normally i am fighting off attacks so i miss a lot. and byt the way mr mueller is going to testify again because people are distorting the truth. lol can you imagine that?

8 minutes ago, japantiger said:

The Trutherism is strong today...

It's hardly surprising that Truth makes you MAGA's uncomfortable.  You even had to event a term to ridicule it.

see homieit is all about winning with these cats and the hell with common decency. when you read facts and come out with maga crap it is all it is merely deflection. the problem with most idiots is they think they are smarter than other folks. so when the facts fail them they deflect or lie. on just about anything.

3 hours ago, japantiger said:

The Trutherism is strong today...

Mueller testifying has them all hyperventilating again. Always tell when Brother Homer starts mumbling about the so called "tower meeting"...........in for another huge let down. 

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Stop right there fifty. All those other intel agencies you are citing said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. What?  You believe them now? It was all W's fault back then.

5 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Stop right there fifty. All those other intel agencies you are citing said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. What?  You believe them now? It was all W's fault back then.

i am pretty sure the books were cooked back then. and as a fact cheney talked bush into the war with a bunch of garbage. rice and the back gentleman both told bush it stank to high heaven. in fact when bush finally figured out what is what he refused to talk to cheney their year or more in office. and they still do not talk to this day. and bush is pretty much a broken man now sitting at his ranch paining portraits of dead and or wounded soldiers that fought in his war. bet you did not know that huh? can i start moving again i really have to go potty. did you ever answer my question about being in the military?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trumps-changing-story-russia-meeting-n900191

17 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Mueller testifying has them all hyperventilating again. Always tell when Brother Homer starts mumbling about the so called "tower meeting"...........in for another huge let down. 

You mean this meeting Salty? 

The one where they discussed "adoptions"?

The Trumps' changing story on the Russia meeting

President Donald Trump and his son Donald Trump Jr. have had a Russian evolution.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trumps-changing-story-russia-meeting-n900191

"The president, aboard Air Force One, dictated the statement issued by his son, as The Washington Post reported. For months, his aides insisted he did no such thing. But his lawyers finally acknowledged earlier this year that the elder Trump did personally dictate his son's misleading statement."

Oh, btw, "misleading statement" = lie.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

You mean this meeting Salty? 

No, I believe he is talking about this.....now this is evidence of seeking information to affect US politics, right?  #FullofSchiff

47 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

No, I believe he is talking about this.....now this is evidence of seeking information to affect US politics, right?  #FullofSchiff

pretty sure this was about the law and not begging for help to one of our countries enemies to win elections. and yet you still smear the man. wow

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:38 AM, aubiefifty said:

kd you do what you want leroy but if you are going to bang me on something how about paying attention first. i have admitted on this board obama started the camps. the difference between my camp and yours is i admit the truth while you guys deflect or just plain ol lie. i am on record as saying obama was a piece of crap for his actions with the detroit water crisis as well. i have admitted the dnc screwed bernie. so what you are saying is not true. you iggie who the hell you want to. but if you are going to make up facts on me then i will call you out. are you done being a liar? at least pay attention before you open your mouth. how about that?

Show me where I have lied and I will be man enough to admit it. Not some crap some body else said, where I have lied. 

9 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Show me where I have lied and I will be man enough to admit it. Not some crap some body else said, where I have lied. 

You hit the nail on the head. The dems don't give a damn about the illegals expect for their vote.

how about this little jewel. this is a huge LIE. if you guys are not throwing this up it is the exact opposite when you guys say dems are giving away the country to immigrants and poor people of color. so which is it? if anything the dems are guilty of giving too much away at times.  there are more but i am not going through every single post you make. if you do not like it then iggie me. or hey show some class when folks call out homie and others for lying on here. the fact is you do not care if someone is called  a liar if they are across the aisle.you only hate it when you or your side get called out. am i right? have i missed where stood up and called out anyone on your side? you only care if it is done to you. your side has done this on the political boards as long as i have been coming to the political stuff and it certainly did not bother you then. prove me i am wrong. YOU CAN'T.

Archived