japantiger

Nothing to see here....just another Google exec (Head of Responsible Innovation) plotting to ensure facts don't get in the way of  helping society reach a "more fair" state .... I wonder if "Responsible Innovation" is also that is like helping the Chinese Communists develop algorithms to censor what they don't like... how much more responsible could you get, right?  And, of course, in the interest of a more equitable outcome, YouTube then tried to hide the content when it was caught...again.  Of course, she also slammed Warren for wanting to regulate/split up Google.  I mean, why would someone want to do that when all they're really trying to do is help us not let "factually accurate" information get in the way of a more desirable outcome.. and of course, those evil smaller companies couldn't be expected to prevent another Trump situation like good ole Google is intent on doing.  But my favorite of all is this:  "The insider claims the tech giant uses Machine Learning Fairness to address what it refers to as 'algorithmic unfairness' and steer the political stories people read. "  Machine Learning Fairness to address algorithmic unfairness to steer the stories people read.  Why do liberals read 1984 and always get it wrong ... Big Brother is not the hero.  Facists;  censoring information since the beginning of time.

"A document leaked by the alleged insider contained language about addressing 'unjust or prejudicial treatment,' saying that even when search results are factually accurate, 'it may be desirable to consider how we might help society reach a more fair and equitable state, via either product intervention or broader corporate social responsibility efforts.' "

In the footage, Gennai appears to suggest Google was training its algorithms to prevent a repeat of the 2016 election, though she didn't specifically say exactly what the company was trying to stop in the video posted by Project Veritas.

'We're also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?' she asked in the video.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7178881/Undercover-video-shows-senior-Google-executive-vowing-prevent-Trump-situation.html

bias my ass..........

alternet.org

Trump wants to break up tech giants Facebook and Google because 'they discriminate against me'

by David Badash

2 minutes

President Donald Trump wants to use his power to break up monopolies against tech giants like Facebook and Google, and even Amazon – not because they may be monopolies, but because he says they are discriminating against him.

“Do you think Facebook, and Google, and Amazon, are these companies too big now?” CNBC’s “Squawk Box” anchor Joe Kernen asked Trump, as Mediaite reports. “Do you think the antitrust scrutiny is warranted and do you think they should be broken up?”

Trump’s response was a baseless accusation.

“Well I can tell you they discriminate against me,” Trump told Kernen. “You know, people talk about collusion. The real collusion is between the Democrats and these companies. ‘Cause they were so against me during my election run.”

It is widely believed that Facebook’s ability to target ads was the reason Trump won.

In fact, as Popular Information founder Judd Lugum reports, Facebook is again aiding – not discriminating against – the Trump campaign. Here’s just one example from Legum:

UPDATE: Trump campaign now says midnight May 30th is the deadline to enter the contest for the signed 1,000,000th MAGA hat

They’ve previously run ads claiming the deadline was midnight on May 29, 28, 27, 25, 24, & 23

It violates Facebook’s rules but the company is doing nothing pic.twitter.com/bluAe2ygHF

— Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) May 30, 2019

so jap u still got your make america great shoot a lib t shirt? funny i tried about a year ago to google that abd they had removed the pics and articles. see how that works?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

bias my ass..........

alternet.org

Trump wants to break up tech giants Facebook and Google because 'they discriminate against me'

by David Badash

2 minutes

President Donald Trump wants to use his power to break up monopolies against tech giants like Facebook and Google, and even Amazon – not because they may be monopolies, but because he says they are discriminating against him.

“Do you think Facebook, and Google, and Amazon, are these companies too big now?” CNBC’s “Squawk Box” anchor Joe Kernen asked Trump, as Mediaite reports. “Do you think the antitrust scrutiny is warranted and do you think they should be broken up?”

Trump’s response was a baseless accusation.

“Well I can tell you they discriminate against me,” Trump told Kernen. “You know, people talk about collusion. The real collusion is between the Democrats and these companies. ‘Cause they were so against me during my election run.”

It is widely believed that Facebook’s ability to target ads was the reason Trump won.

In fact, as Popular Information founder Judd Lugum reports, Facebook is again aiding – not discriminating against – the Trump campaign. Here’s just one example from Legum:

UPDATE: Trump campaign now says midnight May 30th is the deadline to enter the contest for the signed 1,000,000th MAGA hat

They’ve previously run ads claiming the deadline was midnight on May 29, 28, 27, 25, 24, & 23

It violates Facebook’s rules but the company is doing nothing pic.twitter.com/bluAe2ygHF

— Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) May 30, 2019

Did you watch the Google exec video or read the transcript?  

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Did you watch the Google exec video or read the transcript?  

i read the part about trump whining and crying. why do you ask?

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i read the part about trump whining and crying. why do you ask?

Let me explain how this whole internet thread posting thing works...it's generally considered good form to attempt to read what is posted prior to throwing in random comments on an unrelated post.  Just for the record, the Google exec said they had two entire organizations working to ensure Trump, or anyone that disagreed with liberal orthodoxy,  wouldn't get elected in 2020.  Now you might want to reconsider your post....

4 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Let me explain how this whole internet thread posting thing works...it's generally considered good form to attempt to read what is posted prior to throwing in random comments on an unrelated post.  Just for the record, the Google exec said they had two entire organizations working to ensure Trump, or anyone that disagreed with liberal orthodoxy,  wouldn't get elected in 2020.  Now you might want to reconsider your post....

first off no one with a all libs are evil or something to that effect on their personal stuff will ever be allowed to lecture me on anything. you show some super hard bias before you open your ol fat mouth. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? maybe you took it down but i remember it clearly. so take your lectures elsewhere sonny. i cannot be clearer. and hey......admit when you are wrong sometime  . hows that? love ya...........and no i am not mad for those about to jump in. just tired of the same ol bull.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

first off no one with a all libs are evil or something to that effect will ever be allowed to lecture me on anything. you show some super hard bias before you open your ol fat mouth. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? maybe you took it down but i remember it clearly. to take your lectures elsewhere sonny. i cannot be clearer. and admit when you are wrong sometime  when you are wrong. hows that? love ya...........

Man, isn't it early in the US?  How are you this drunk and nonsensical this early?  Out all night?

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

Man, isn't it early in the US?  How are you this drunk and nonsensical this early?  Out all night?

again i will say i do not drink. but have fun with it.  you are lying on me now. but you have fun with that.you got to do way better than that to upset me doode................................but thanx for trying. love you................waves

Ted Cruz questioning a Google Exec about the Project Veritas video:

The Exec is clueless as to what is going on at Google or is just not going to answer the questions in a public forum. Cruz ask her to do some research and provide written answers. I hope we get to see those answers. 

Archived