Favorite posters?

cole256

This will probably be moved or something but who are some of you all's favorite posters?? 

For info it's @WarDamnEagleWDE I don't think he's appreciated enough. No bias just give you the info good or bad. He's been nice enough to take to me sometimes through pm's to explain things slow to a big dummy as well. You always appreciate somebody that offers their time when they don't have to.

@ellitor usually knows what's going on with recruiting. He's a nice guy to communicate with as well.

@StatTiger is great at showing you when something special is actually happening and you need to appreciate the moment. 

@McLoofus is a great example of how a poster should be IMO. Everybody loves this guy just great to talk to about anything. 

@DAG is great to interact with and has great non biased opinions. If we're doing something well he'll tell you and if we're trash he'll point that out too. 

I appreciate @Tigerbelle she's good at reminding you that we're competitive and everything but in the end we're talking about good kids here. Human beings. And she's not afraid to let you know that 😂

@Tiger and @AuburnNTexas are some of my favorites in the basketball forums. Well actually both forums but some of the basketball guys have a little fraternity like feel I guess lol. But they give good insight about the game and they know their stuff IMO. You can always learn a little from them. Shout out to @AUBwins and @oracle79 they swoop in give you good stuff and are out that quick lol!

My favorite mods are @augolf1716 and @bigbird they don't ever try to power play you or anything. If they say something to you twice about one subject you're really doing something, they don't ride you and they offer good stuff as far as knowing football and basketball too. Golf knows the history of Auburn pretty good because he's so old he was there on the first day of classes 😮 bird is good with stuff like secondary play. We talk about that alot as I played that myself and I have a bunch of interest at those positions. 

@aujeff11 is fun to argue and joke with. He has unique perspectives.

This is starting to get too long I'm certainly could add a bunch of people, and maybe that's what I'll do just keep coming back and adding to this but this could be a reference I guessto like minded people or new members a list of people to check out if you want interesting content to look at!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This will probably be moved or something but who are some of you all's favorite posters?? 

For info it's @WarDamnEagleWDE I don't think he's appreciated enough. No bias just give you the info good or bad. He's been nice enough to take to me sometimes through pm's to explain things slow to a big dummy as well. You always appreciate somebody that offers their time when they don't have to.

@ellitor usually knows what's going on with recruiting. He's a nice guy to communicate with as well.

@StatTiger is great at showing you when something special is actually happening and you need to appreciate the moment. 

@McLoofus is a great example of how a poster should be IMO. Everybody loves this guy just great to talk to about anything. 

@DAG is great to interact with and has great non biased opinions. If we're doing something well he'll tell you and if we're trash he'll point that out too. 

I appreciate @Tigerbelle she's good at reminding you that we're competitive and everything but in the end we're talking about good kids here. Human beings. And she's not afraid to let you know that 😂

@Tiger and @AuburnNTexas are some of my favorites in the basketball forums. Well actually both forums but some of the basketball guys have a little fraternity like feel I guess lol. But they give good insight about the game and they know their stuff IMO. You can always learn a little from them. Shout out to @AUBwins and @oracle79 they swoop in give you good stuff and are out that quick lol!

My favorite mods are @augolf1716 and @bigbird they don't ever try to power play you or anything. If they say something to you twice about one subject you're really doing something, they don't ride you and they offer good stuff as far as knowing football and basketball too. Golf knows the history of Auburn pretty good because he's so old he was there on the first day of classes 😮 bird is good with stuff like secondary play. We talk about that alot as I played that myself and I have a bunch of interest at those positions. 

This is starting to get too long I'm certainly could add a bunch of people, and maybe that's what I'll do just keep coming back and adding to this but this could be a reference I guessto like minded people or new members a list of people to check out if you want interesting content to look at!

My Grandmother once gave a list of favorite grandchildren.

I didn't make that list either.:gofig:

:bawling:

not big on popularity contests. people always get left out. most posters on here bring something to the table. personally i like the posters that take the time to post new articles. information is about as important as opinions on a discussion board.

I agree with DAG. He is a great poster and tries to stay non-biased and I admire that. 

Abw : Orange and blue thru and thru and isn’t afraid to show it. Everyone needs a remainder that it’s okay to be excited about the upcoming season even if the odds aren’t there.

G Will: I like his energy even though sometimes it’s not exactly a positive energy. He ignores me because he doesn’t like the Lebron jabs, but that will pass. 

64: Receives so much flack for mild posts while no one bats an eye to scorching takes by others, yet doesnt change a thing. 

Mikey:  A true hero for many that agree with him. And a thorn in bird’s ass. 

My favorite mod is still Titan even though he’s the one who sends me on vacations, and apparently gave me a permanent warning point. He’s the most reasonable of the mods that typically interact with the football board.

Rednilla is a gifted writer, and reasonable, but is never online. 

-Cole is either a great ally or a great enemy subject to change regarding different discussions. We formed a bond during the JJ/ SW/ JF3  discussions, and also fought as a dynamic duo when everyone said Joey G isn’t QB material. We have also disagreed and it takes a powerful punch to knock one of us out.  No matter what he’s my brother from Florence Alabama. 

A4E: SEX CHAMPION

- The All Things NBA and NFL crowds. 

55 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

not big on popularity contests. people always get left out. most posters on here bring something to the table. personally i like the posters that take the time to post new articles. information is about as important as opinions on a discussion board.

So this is the complete opposite. I'm thinking if everybody post their own people then many different people could get named. Everybody has their own thing people might discover something new

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Just a heads up one of those guys you spotlighted got banned for a year for threatening another poster and trying to find him to fight him in the fall of 2016.

• WarTiger changed the title to Favorite posters?

I am a pretty laid back guy and can appreciate different perspectives on things, so I like a majority of the posters on here. I will focus on select groups based on interests I share. 

@cole256 Thanks for the shout out Bro! Your assessment of me gave me a chuckle because you're right.  I try to only talk about what I know (knowing my limitations on the subject) and make a point when I feel it's important or interesting.  I have learned much from your posts regarding basketball strategies and bigger picture scenarios.  I appreciate that and please continue.  I find I am seeking out your posts to get your analytic thoughts. Keep doing you. 

@bigbird I find I share a lot of the responses you give towards things. You just seem to find a better way to say them. Always look for your posts.  I get great enjoyment with you and @augolf1716 banter back and forth since the Eagle days.  

@ellitor we have said in the past we share a lot of the same interests regarding rooting interests,  and I have tried not to play spoiler for you anymore Haha.  

All the Pro Wrestling group.  You guys are part of the reason I picked it back up and have found a love for it again.  Thanks.  

@kevon67 my Nascar buddy!  I really thought we would have a few more interested in the sport but its cool to talk racing and wrestling with you.  

@ToraGirl I can't have an appreciation thread without you my friend.  We have developed a special bond with our lookalike threads.  You are the best there is there.  Glad you came back to the board and look forward to football season.  You always remind us of the good things in life away from football.  Shout to @3rdgeneration for your positive influence as well. 

And now to muh boy @GwillMac6. Dude you my bro! We get each other man.  I love talking wrestling and movies with you.  Our Becky/ Charlotte debates were fun last year, but I feel we can have a convo about anything on here.  

Also love the soccer threads, movies,  and take a picture threads along with those posters.

@boomstick and Whisky for the softball info.  

Like I said,  I like a lot of the posters and wanted to focus on a few different things. Great thread. 

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Just a heads up one of those guys you spotlighted got banned for a year for threatening another poster and trying to find him to fight him in the fall of 2016.

I can only speak on my interactions with people. Maybe that person was justified, idk I'm positive 95%  of insults said to me wouldn't be said if those people were next to me at a game. I'd be ready to knock a few heads myself.....but anyway whoever that is did their time and they're back.

That sort of my purpose for this though, what's for me may not be what's for you and if a few posters are highlighted may meet some people. Just trying to get some social stuff going. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I can only speak on my interactions with people. Maybe that person was justified, idk I'm positive 95%  of insults said to me wouldn't be said if those people were next to me at a game. I'd be ready to knock a few heads myself.....but anyway whoever that is did their time and their back.

That sort of my purpose for this though, what's for me may not be what's for you and if a few posters are highlighted may meet some people. Just trying to get some social stuff going. 

No worries my friend.  Just wanted to make you aware.  Personally I would include 72 in your group as well.  For me, I don’t dislike anyone on here except one person and it’s because they threw racist and homophobic slurs at me.  And proceeded to brag about it.  So if I made a list it would be way to long.  :we:

I don't know if I have a favorite. Although, if there was an algorithm to track my "likes" historically, I'd guess it would show a bias for a few. 

I enjoy the back and forth for the most part and the differing perspectives from most posters. Occasional rants are just part of being a fan, as long as we keep it relatively civil. This one does a pretty good job keeping it from getting out of hand. 

It's all good man. WDE

53 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

It’s clear I have the sexiest profile pic.  

Only because this isn’t the bunker where posters frequently post pretty girls in Auburn gear. Your profile pic wouldn’t stand a chance there.

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Appreciate bro: several people I like to interact with but of those I consider friends with and would not mind covering for a beer:

@McLoofus

@cole

@Tiger

@bigbird

@aubiefifty

@ellitor

and 72 of course.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Appreciate bro: several people I like to interact with but of those I consider friends with and would not mind covering for a beer:

@McLoofus

@cole

@Tiger

@bigbird

@aubiefifty

@ellitor

and 72 of course.

I understand why Golf is not on your list.  You would go broke.  Haha. 

I said I'llcome back and add people and 72 will be included in that, I met him in a particular way that I'll explain

24 minutes ago, DAG said:

@McLoofus

@cole

@Tiger

@bigbird

@aubiefifty

@ellitor

and 72 of course.

i am honored dag. i make a lot of folks mad on here but it is mostly in the politics section............lol. but i honestly consider it an honor. not much of a drinker tho i might have a small glass of red table wine.......................or ooothe...cough cough things lol

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

And now to muh boy @GwillMac6. Dude you my bro! We get each other man.  I love talking wrestling and movies with you.  Our Becky/ Charlotte debates were fun last year, but I feel we can have a convo about anything on here.  

MUHHH FAM!!!! MUHHHH BRODIE!!! I appreciate that a lot!!!! WE TYPE TOGETHER WE POST TOGETHER MESSAGE BOARD FRIENDS 4 liiiiiiiiiiife!!!!! lol 

bb.gif

See? I should've had bird do it instead of me but this could really be a cool and nice thread. Or it could be nothing it's what we make of it

I am honored that Cole picked me. I have backed him a few times but have also disagreed with him. a few times. Every one that somebody has mentioned I like. I have some favorites that I usually disagree with but that enjoy like Homer. I like any poster who disagrees with me who do it intelligently makes me think. I like Nola as hie expresses his legal views that I often agree with in a much more elegant manner than I am capable of.  I like Mikey a lot as I tend to agree with him on need for LB's even though I think he is wrong about O-line. I also like the fact that he handles the way people tease him about his O-line views. I like the information Gene Loblaw brings on basketball I just wish he and Cole both would quit making their disagreements personal. They both know basketball and we have room for disagreements. 

Other than a few posters over the years who were obviously trolls and that he Mod's got rid of very quickly I really can't say there are any posters I don't like or if there are I am getting old and don't remember them. I am not quite as old as golf but I am not that far behind him as my kids tell me Methuselah is my younger brother.

As for covering other Poster's for a beer pretty much any of then but Golf if what he says is true I would need a second job to cover his beer tab. LOL.

I'm splitting into categories but I know I'll miss someone.

Most Appreciated

@ellitor, @WarDamnEagleWDE, @StatTiger, @passthebiscuits

Most Entertaining

@GwillMac6, @AUsince72, @McLoofus, @bigbird

Most Informative

@Tiger, @cole256, @boomstick, and all of the appreciated ones from the list above.

Best Discussion to Eavesdrop

@DAG @aujeff11, @Tiger @AU64

Most Enjoyable posts

@abw0004 thanks especially for the football game recaps.

Most Inspirational

@ToraGirl, @AUsince72

Newscaster of the year

@aubiefifty

Just a few but I enjoy a lot of posters. 

13 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I'm splitting into categories but I know I'll miss someone.

Most Appreciated

@ellitor, @WarDamnEagleWDE, @StatTiger, @passthebiscuits

Most Entertaining

@GwillMac6, @AUsince72, @McLoofus, @bigbird

Most Informative

@Tiger, @cole256, @boomstick, and all of the appreciated ones from the list above.

Best Discussion to Eavesdrop

@DAG @aujeff11, @Tiger @AU64

Most Enjoyable posts

@abw0004 thanks especially for the football game recaps.

Most Inspirational

@ToraGirl, @AUsince72

Newscaster of the year

@aubiefifty

Just a few but I enjoy a lot of posters. 

BADDA BING BADDA BOOM gr82be is the nicest poster in the room!!!! HOW YOU DOIN?!?!??! lol. Right back at you brother!!!! GO PACK GO!!!! My cheesehead brethren!!!! lol

office.gif

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

I understand why Golf is not on your list.  You would go broke.  Haha. 

If beer is what it takes to get golf telling stories from his time at Auburn, I'll personally back the PBR truck up to his front door.

Archived