Favorite posters?

cole256

Who are my favorite posters?!?!? OHHHHHHHHH THAT IS EASSSSSSY!!! MUHHHHHHHHH FELLOW WOLFPACK MEMBERS!!! lol. DUUUUUH!!!!! LETS GOOOOO PACK!!!!! hahahaha.

yuiiuo.gif

rr.gif

676ytyytt.gif

565656.gif

tty.gif

rttr.gif

34445ty.gif

4345tyytuyuyuyu.gif

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I'm splitting into categories but I know I'll miss someone.

Most Appreciated

@ellitor, @WarDamnEagleWDE, @StatTiger, @passthebiscuits

Most Entertaining

@GwillMac6, @AUsince72, @McLoofus, @bigbird

Most Informative

@Tiger, @cole256, @boomstick, and all of the appreciated ones from the list above.

Best Discussion to Eavesdrop

@DAG @aujeff11, @Tiger @AU64

Most Enjoyable posts

@abw0004 thanks especially for the football game recaps.

Most Inspirational

@ToraGirl, @AUsince72

Newscaster of the year

@aubiefifty

Just a few but I enjoy a lot of posters. 

Dang I really like this. Best discussion to eavesdrop on lol . I don’t know if that is a good or bad thing.

As for the non Pack members?!?!  Waaaayuuuuuuuul......................... lol 😂 😉

trtr.gif

3 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I am a pretty laid back guy and can appreciate different perspectives on things, so I like a majority of the posters on here. I will focus on select groups based on interests I share. 

@cole256 Thanks for the shout out Bro! Your assessment of me gave me a chuckle because you're right.  I try to only talk about what I know (knowing my limitations on the subject) and make a point when I feel it's important or interesting.  I have learned much from your posts regarding basketball strategies and bigger picture scenarios.  I appreciate that and please continue.  I find I am seeking out your posts to get your analytic thoughts. Keep doing you. 

@bigbird I find I share a lot of the responses you give towards things. You just seem to find a better way to say them. Always look for your posts.  I get great enjoyment with you and @augolf1716 banter back and forth since the Eagle days.  

@ellitor we have said in the past we share a lot of the same interests regarding rooting interests,  and I have tried not to play spoiler for you anymore Haha.  

All the Pro Wrestling group.  You guys are part of the reason I picked it back up and have found a love for it again.  Thanks.  

@kevon67 my Nascar buddy!  I really thought we would have a few more interested in the sport but its cool to talk racing and wrestling with you.  

@ToraGirl I can't have an appreciation thread without you my friend.  We have developed a special bond with our lookalike threads.  You are the best there is there.  Glad you came back to the board and look forward to football season.  You always remind us of the good things in life away from football.  Shout to @3rdgeneration for your positive influence as well. 

And now to muh boy @GwillMac6. Dude you my bro! We get each other man.  I love talking wrestling and movies with you.  Our Becky/ Charlotte debates were fun last year, but I feel we can have a convo about anything on here.  

Also love the soccer threads, movies,  and take a picture threads along with those posters.

@boomstick and Whisky for the softball info.  

Like I said,  I like a lot of the posters and wanted to focus on a few different things. Great thread. 

Feeling is mutual for sure.........you talked me in off the ledge when Carl Edwards retired and helped me realize how much I really liked Chase Elliot👍

25 minutes ago, DAG said:

Dang I really like this. Best discussion to eavesdrop on lol . I don’t know if that is a good or bad thing.

It's all good. There are some great discussions on here but I can't offer anything so I just read. Love the back and forth though when it's not personal toward others. It was a complement. 👍

6 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 9.26.15 AM.png

Only reason I clicked this thread was to either see this or to add it.  Nice job!

4 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Only reason I clicked this thread was to either see this or to add it.  Nice job!

Wrong thread.  Nip watch debate is another thread 😂

Actually think my Uncle had that poster lol

19 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Actually, I had this poster too. I remember it fondly. However, if I consider how young I was at the time I had it, I'd feel a little creepy. Luckily I always change subjects right before then.  How about that Auburn baseball team huh? 

18 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Wrong thread.  Nip watch debate is another thread 😂

Actually think my Uncle had that poster lol

I had it lol

7 hours ago, AUGoo said:

My Grandmother once gave a list of favorite grandchildren.

I didn't make that list either.:gofig:

:bawling:

everyone likes a person who does not challenge them or disagree.....which might be why granny did not put you on her list?  😁 and why we are probably not on the favorites list above.....:no:

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

If beer is what it takes to get golf telling stories from his time at Auburn, I'll personally back the PBR truck up to his front door.

Found a dime in the parking lot, huh?

22 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

As the winner of the poll from 2010 as best new poster I’m offended. 

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Bass fisherman and movie lover..........what's not to love👍..............definitley my top 5 for the Halloween contributions alone.

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Did you see your avatar? 😶

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You were a part of the movies and post a picture thread I appreciate. 😁

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Found a dime in the parking lot, huh?

That an a set of dentures.........it was like Christmas😂

4 hours ago, The Freak said:

Only reason I watched Battle of the Network Stars❤❤❤❤❤

Nobody listed Viper? We really should have some individual poster awards. Viper definitely jotted down for most likely to one up. 

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Who are my favorite posters?!?!? OHHHHHHHHH THAT IS EASSSSSSY!!! MUHHHHHHHHH FELLOW WOLFPACK MEMBERS!!! lol. DUUUUUH!!!!! LETS GOOOOO PACK!!!!! hahahaha.

yuiiuo.gif

rr.gif

676ytyytt.gif

565656.gif

tty.gif

rttr.gif

34445ty.gif

4345tyytuyuyuyu.gif

5003976A-A800-4628-942C-FED5F741F012.gif

To those who mentioned me, I'm honored.  "Legend"?  Wow, see if my head will be able to fit in my hats tonight 😁.

I certainly have some special friends on this board (yes, that's what my mom calls them) and due to my condition, I've have been able to see the best in most everybody. It's fantastic to see tender honest sides to people.  THAT is inspirational!!  Such a blessing 🙏

Just know I love many of you even though we've never met, I SO hope to be able to meet many, if not most, of you and I pray for you all!!!

God bless & War Eagle!

10 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Just a heads up one of those guys you spotlighted got banned for a year for threatening another poster and trying to find him to fight him in the fall of 2016.

Was it Golf?

Archived