Favorite posters?

cole256

Honestly, I love reading all the posters in here.  I get new insights and sometimes, new perspectives. 

The people I most appreciate are the ones who teach me something new about the game, who keep a reasonably positive and/or rational attitude, who inspire me to be a better person, and who inject humor into frustrating situations without being too mean.  

Special shoutouts to my gal pals @ToraGirl and @Tigerbelle and a few others. We ladies share a slightly different point of view than most of you!

Also, shout out to @passthebiscuits for the best poster name.  I giggle at that one often.

Shout outs to @AUsince72, @Maverick.AU, @doc4aday and any others of our family who are fighting for their health.

Many thanks to @StatTiger and others who put a lot of work into informing and teaching, as opposed to only opining.

Sorry if I’ve left some obvious people out. Just know I love you all, even if I sometimes have to skim over your posts because they tick me off. 😂 You are still my family. We all love Auburn. 

Edited to say: Special shout out to all the mods, who keep this place from completely going into the toilet!  I appreciate all the effort that must take!!!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, kevon67 said:

If beer is what it takes to get golf telling stories from his time at Auburn, I'll personally back the PBR truck up to his front door.

i would buy golf a case just to tell me why bo jackson was scared of him............

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i would buy golf a case just to tell me why bo jackson was scared of him............

Bo knows Golf???

11 hours ago, kevon67 said:

That an a set of dentures.........it was like Christmas😂

Golf must've had a hole in his Pocket

23 hours ago, cole256 said:

This will probably be moved or something but who are some of you all's favorite posters?? 

For info it's @WarDamnEagleWDE I don't think he's appreciated enough. No bias just give you the info good or bad. He's been nice enough to take to me sometimes through pm's to explain things slow to a big dummy as well. You always appreciate somebody that offers their time when they don't have to.

@ellitor usually knows what's going on with recruiting. He's a nice guy to communicate with as well.

@StatTiger is great at showing you when something special is actually happening and you need to appreciate the moment. 

@McLoofus is a great example of how a poster should be IMO. Everybody loves this guy just great to talk to about anything. 

@DAG is great to interact with and has great non biased opinions. If we're doing something well he'll tell you and if we're trash he'll point that out too. 

I appreciate @Tigerbelle she's good at reminding you that we're competitive and everything but in the end we're talking about good kids here. Human beings. And she's not afraid to let you know that 😂

@Tiger and @AuburnNTexas are some of my favorites in the basketball forums. Well actually both forums but some of the basketball guys have a little fraternity like feel I guess lol. But they give good insight about the game and they know their stuff IMO. You can always learn a little from them. Shout out to @AUBwins and @oracle79 they swoop in give you good stuff and are out that quick lol!

My favorite mods are @augolf1716 and @bigbird they don't ever try to power play you or anything. If they say something to you twice about one subject you're really doing something, they don't ride you and they offer good stuff as far as knowing football and basketball too. Golf knows the history of Auburn pretty good because he's so old he was there on the first day of classes 😮 bird is good with stuff like secondary play. We talk about that alot as I played that myself and I have a bunch of interest at those positions. 

@aujeff11 is fun to argue and joke with. He has unique perspectives.

This is starting to get too long I'm certainly could add a bunch of people, and maybe that's what I'll do just keep coming back and adding to this but this could be a reference I guessto like minded people or new members a list of people to check out if you want interesting content to look at!

Haha. You named every single member of the forum except Mikey and GeneLoblaw. J/k. Thanks for the shout out, bro!

I can't post a list. I'll forget somebody. Most of you are beautiful and perfect. Don't change a thing. War Eagle. Go USA. 

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Who are my favorite posters?!?!? OHHHHHHHHH THAT IS EASSSSSSY!!! MUHHHHHHHHH FELLOW WOLFPACK MEMBERS!!! lol. DUUUUUH!!!!! LETS GOOOOO PACK!!!!! hahahaha.

yuiiuo.gif

rr.gif

676ytyytt.gif

565656.gif

tty.gif

rttr.gif

34445ty.gif

4345tyytuyuyuyu.gif

This was funny the first couple of times..

1 hour ago, DAG said:

This was funny the first couple of times..

jkjk.gif

89899.gif

455.gif

6 hours ago, WarEagle2423 said:

What ever happened to him? Haven’t seen him post in a while. I’m guessing he graduated 

He didn't like all of the bickering and how people would question his info that he gave.  If I remember correctly he worked with the team.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

jkjk.gif

89899.gif

455.gif

Looks like I am just going to have to find my own stable with Mikey, 64 and the others

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Looks like I am just going to have to find my own stable with Mikey, 64 and the others

tenor.gif

30 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

He didn't like all of the bickering and how people would question his info that he gave.  If I remember correctly he worked with the team.

IIRC he had good information right up to the point he went all in on JFIII.  The questioning started about that time.

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

IIRC he had good information right up to the point he went all in on JFIII.  The questioning started about that time.

Either way people like him are who we needed on the forum as they had actual connections to the program.  It was sad to see him go.  Another poster I hated to see leave was LionheartKC.  But he left for completely different reasons.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He was saying all of the JF3 stuff as a matter of personal preference I believe. 

17 minutes ago, DAG said:

Oh, NO!  Inconceivable, DAG! Right back atcha @AUBwins, @gr82be, and @3rdgeneration. Same! Beyond these kindred spirits , you probably know who you are by my "like" tallies. As for the opposite, due to having enough stress OFF the board, the ignore button has become my "best good friend." Few and far between there, but a lifesaver. Every now and then an avatar makes an instant kinship...missing thoughts from @Barnacle. Always ❤ talking pastgen music and hearing wild stories from @augolf1716. Can't agree with 3rd more on our fighters who keep the dose of perspective right and real or our mods...all of you...who have plenty more to do in your lives than managing the Family Circus. Maybe we can at least, diverse as we are, agree with JEFFY that we think we're all ready for the TIDE to go out...

🤣🙏

6a00d8341c72e153ef01b8d2d3dac4970c-800wi.jpg

bubba-was-my-best-good-friend-nd-even-l-know-9472751.png

content.gif

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Can't speak for anyone else but that was exactly the case for me. I didn't have a problem with his info. I disagreed with some of his opinions. Shame if he didn't know the difference. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

He was saying all of the JF3 stuff as a matter of personal preference I believe. 

Personal preference with a connection to the program, just like WDE.  You do not hesitate to call out his personal preferences. People started to call out 23 for the same reason.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Personal preference with a connection to the program, just like WDE.  You do not hesitate to call out his personal preferences. People started to call out 23 for the same reason.

In general, there should be a clear distinction made between sourced information and preference. 

I’d call out WDE if he didn’t separate the two but for the most part I only call out his information. 

43 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Can't speak for anyone else but that was exactly the case for me. I didn't have a problem with his info. I disagreed with some of his opinions. Shame if he didn't know the difference. 

You sir are in my top 4............Once I made a very knee jerky response in the political forum........You basically said go back and read my response that I was better than that.........you were right..........thus begin my man crush..........also have spot on comedic timing whether you know it or not.......thanks to you I have had many o belly laugh when I needed it the most.........thanks❤

1 hour ago, DAG said:

werr.gif

On 6/30/2019 at 10:00 AM, cole256 said:

This will probably be moved or something but who are some of you all's favorite posters?? 

For info it's @WarDamnEagleWDE I don't think he's appreciated enough. No bias just give you the info good or bad. He's been nice enough to take to me sometimes through pm's to explain things slow to a big dummy as well. You always appreciate somebody that offers their time when they don't have to.

@ellitor usually knows what's going on with recruiting. He's a nice guy to communicate with as well.

@StatTiger is great at showing you when something special is actually happening and you need to appreciate the moment. 

@McLoofus is a great example of how a poster should be IMO. Everybody loves this guy just great to talk to about anything. 

@DAG is great to interact with and has great non biased opinions. If we're doing something well he'll tell you and if we're trash he'll point that out too. 

I appreciate @Tigerbelle she's good at reminding you that we're competitive and everything but in the end we're talking about good kids here. Human beings. And she's not afraid to let you know that 😂

@Tiger and @AuburnNTexas are some of my favorites in the basketball forums. Well actually both forums but some of the basketball guys have a little fraternity like feel I guess lol. But they give good insight about the game and they know their stuff IMO. You can always learn a little from them. Shout out to @AUBwins and @oracle79 they swoop in give you good stuff and are out that quick lol!

My favorite mods are @augolf1716 and @bigbird they don't ever try to power play you or anything. If they say something to you twice about one subject you're really doing something, they don't ride you and they offer good stuff as far as knowing football and basketball too. Golf knows the history of Auburn pretty good because he's so old he was there on the first day of classes 😮 bird is good with stuff like secondary play. We talk about that alot as I played that myself and I have a bunch of interest at those positions. 

@aujeff11 is fun to argue and joke with. He has unique perspectives.

This is starting to get too long I'm certainly could add a bunch of people, and maybe that's what I'll do just keep coming back and adding to this but this could be a reference I guessto like minded people or new members a list of people to check out if you want interesting content to look at!

It's been like a decade Cole, and through multiple different Auburn sites/forums... I still get no love.

I forgive you though.

And I can't make a list as some of my favorite posters are weird, crazy, and off center people from the political forums, always entertaining though.

19 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

You sir are in my top 4............Once I made a very knee jerky response in the political forum........You basically said go back and read my response that I was better than that.........you were right..........thus begin my man crush..........also have spot on comedic timing whether you know it or not.......thanks to you I have had many o belly laugh when I needed it the most.........thanks❤

Mcloofus is legit. Oddly enough, we use to be rivals only to find out we were saying the same thing in different ways. He definitely knows how to handle himself better than I which is okay lol. That’s why we need those balances.

26 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

DUDE... that is so funny... b/c I remember myself being aggro in those early exchanges. But anyone who shuts down Jerk Loof with a civilized, and especially funny response will earn my love and respect. You are likewise one of my absolute favorites, even though we disagree on a lot politically. Maybe you and I can go hang gliding together one day like Ginsberg and Scalia!

Not gonna list everyone as it would be too long, but here’s the highlights for me:

@bigbird- would love to watch a football game with him and just hear his thoughts. 

@AU64- would love just to sit and pick his brain on AU in general. His knowledge and experience is second to none. 

@Tigerbelle- the voice of reason when I’m in the heat of the moment of a JABA. :) 

@ellitor- recruiting guru from way back. 

@StatTiger- all facts no bs.

@augolf1716- a wealth of AU history and perspective  

@passthebiscuits- his quick and accurate responses on key issues is always appreciated.

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

It's been like a decade Cole, and through multiple different Auburn sites/forums... I still get no love.

I forgive you though.

And I can't make a list as some of my favorite posters are weird, crazy, and off center people from the political forums, always entertaining though.

Well you do make some very good points in the political forum.

Archived