Any students?

cole256

Is there anybody that post on here that's a student? Looking for somebody who'll be able to get me in the rec so I can run a few games when I come down to watch a football game. 

5 hours ago, WarEagle2423 said:

I’ll be an MBA student this fall. 

Do you use the rec alot? Actually I'll PM you!

What type of idiot do you have to be to dislike a post in here LOL. For what? 

I understood him to mean he wanted access to the rec center to play some pickup basketball while he was down for a game. 

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

What type of idiot do you have to be to dislike a post in here LOL. For what? 

I think the question has been answered. Have a great day. 

cole ask a simple question once he gets his answer they can take it to PM's. Otherwise keep dumb interpretations to yourself. I am going to clean it up 

16 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

I understood him to mean he wanted access to the rec center to play some pickup basketball while he was down for a game. 

Congrats on trusting every rando on the Internet. Some people are a bit more discerning 

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

Buddy, I wasn’t the one that disliked the post nor am I the only one who thought the OP was very weird. Please quit acting like I’m the problem here. I’d also encourage you to read the FA thread where multiple people have a run in with OP. It ain’t me stalker

25 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Buddy, I wasn’t the one that disliked the post nor am I the only one who thought the OP was very weird. Please quit acting like I’m the problem here. I’d also encourage you to read the FA thread where multiple people have a run in with OP. It ain’t me stalker

Weird? You can't be serious. You stalk players Twitter. You stalk me. You talk like a psycho. The reason you stalk me is crazy. You randomly talk about athletes attractiveness and skin tone and such......and you have the audacity to call me weird? 

Something is really wrong with your brain. And people laugh at you but they don't see that you really are off

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Weird? You can't be serious. You stalk players Twitter. You stalk me. You talk like a psycho. The reason you stalk me is crazy. You randomly talk about athletes attractiveness and skin tone and such......and you have the audacity to call me weird? 

Something is really wrong with your brain. And people laugh at you but they don't see that you really are off

What's weird about discussing how handsome our basketball team is or their incredible facial features?  Bruce really knows how to pick them.

12 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

What's weird about discussing how handsome our basketball team is or their incredible facial features?  Bruce really knows how to pick them.

Nothing weird or wrong commenting on a particular aesthetic. Begging for illegal access to potential teenagers is definitely weird

6 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Nothing weird or wrong commenting on a particular aesthetic. Begging for illegal access to potential teenagers is definitely weird

Access to teenagers? What are you talking about?  Whatever you do on your free time is just you.....

23 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

What about the stalking?

Lots of people after they graduated if they came back to campus and they played ball would try and get in a game. I remember playing against Eddie Johnson in the summer after he had gone pro. Nobody thought it was weird except me when I thought I had beat him on a fast break and needless to say the outcome wasn't pretty. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

What about the stalking?

Personally, I would recommend not stalking teenagers at the rec center.

Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

I would recommend not stalking teenagers at the rec center.

You think it's funny....when Looney turns on you....

I been patience enough. If anyone can help cole please PM him

Sorry cole had to lock it......... just can't let the thread get too out of hand. Maybe someone will PM you. 

12 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Your problem is you have a history of being a horse's ass to people over innocuous things.  It's annoying and people are tired of it.  We're tired of you stalking and harassing people you don't like and you've been warned about it several times now.  Go away.

Archived