Wolfpack Thread

ellitor

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

E WORK WITH ME AND LOOF HERE!!! HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT!!!! lol

Like usual, I don’t get the joke or humor. I don’t even understand the Wolfpack on here. I get the feeling that something y’all started while I was away.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Like usual, I don’t get the joke or humor. I don’t even understand the Wolfpack on here. I get the feeling that something y’all started while I was away.

WE did not start the wolfpack. Mikey put all the anti Gus people in a box and started calling us the wolfpack.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WE did not start the wolfpack. Mikey put all the anti Gus people in a box and started calling us the wolfpack.

Lol

Screenshot_20190705-195643~2.png

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not just anti-gus, but he put the objective posters that see some deficiencies in there too.

19 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Lol

Screenshot_20190705-195643~2.png

er.gif

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not just anti-gus, but he put the objective posters that see some deficiencies in there too.

64 and Mikey trying to formulate a counter attack on the "Wolfpack" lmao.

P.S. I LOVE this movie but you got to work with what resources you got!!!! lol. No shade on the actual movie grumpy old men! hahaha. 

rt.gif

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Nicely summarized. I don’t consider myself anti-Gus. I think he’s a good man that represents the university well. I also think that he is wildly overpaid for what he has produced in his tenure and that Auburn should demand/expect more than the slightly above average results we’ve seen for the past 5 seasons. Maybe I’m not a wolf but just a stray mutt roaming the countryside hoping to stumble upon excellence. Here I am when I thought I had found it (this left a mark btw):

E43B0B54-A1A0-4580-AA10-AF3C4A3F88A6.gif

8 minutes ago, fredst said:

Nicely summarized. I don’t consider myself anti-Gus. I think he’s a good man that represents the university well. I also think that he is wildly overpaid for what he has produced in his tenure and that Auburn should demand/expect more than the slightly above average results we’ve seen for the past 5 seasons. Maybe I’m not a wolf but just a stray mutt roaming the countryside hoping to stumble upon excellence. Here I am when I thought I had found it (this left a mark btw):

E43B0B54-A1A0-4580-AA10-AF3C4A3F88A6.gif

I always separate Gus the Man and Gus the coach. Cause 1 is awesome and amazing and I have zero bad things to say about him...... The other?!?! WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL................... It is only july I will leave some bullets in the chamber! lol.

YOUR GIF GAME IS THE ELITE OF THE ELITS MR FRED!!! NO ONE IS BETTER!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!! Keep on entertaining the masses with it!

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It's not just being anti-Gus, that's not enough to get one into the pack. (Pack, not wolfpack) Anyone can be a member of the pack, the requirements are quite simple. To be a member of the pack in good standing, as soon as one member of the pack howls, the rest of the pack needs to come a' runnin' with inane gifs and other internet items that don't require original thought or creativity. (Observe the prior 10 or so posts in this thread for good examples of pack activity)

If someone posts something that doesn't suit the pack's agenda, howl and backup will come immediately to help you. In return, when some other member howls, you must rush to their aid with a handy gif.  When confronted with facts that don't fit the pack's agenda, whine a little, then slink quietly away with tail between legs and live to howl and whine another day.

Those of you who haven't tried it, give it a whirl. You may find that being a pack member is to your liking.

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's not just being anti-Gus, that's not enough to get one into the pack. (Pack, not wolfpack) Anyone can be a member of the pack, the requirements are quite simple. To be a member of the pack in good standing, as soon as one member of the pack howls, the rest of the pack needs to come a' runnin' with inane gifs and other internet items that don't require original thought or creativity. (Observe the prior 10 or so posts in this thread for good examples of pack activity)

If someone posts something that doesn't suit the pack's agenda, howl and backup will come immediately to help you. In return, when some other member howls, you must rush to their aid with a handy gif.  When confronted with facts that don't fit the pack's agenda, whine a little, then slink quietly away with tail between legs and live to howl and whine another day.

Those of you who haven't tried it, give it a whirl. You may find that being a pack member is to your liking.

SIR!!!! SIR!!!!! THOSE WHO ARE IN THE WOLFPACK GET TO ACTUALLY SAY IF IT IS A PACK OR WOLFPACK!!!! We had a town hall meeting on it 2 weeks ago and voted on it and in a 34-28 vote WOLFPACK WON!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Lol this is BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!! No really. No sarcasm. You are giving us even more qualifications on the mission statement and rules and regulations of the wolfpack and what the requirements to be in it are. You are making this stuff up as you go along! bahahah. OH NO THE HORROR!!!! GIFS!!!! HOW DARE WE HAVE SOME FUN IN JULY!!!!!!! When nothing else is going on.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

SIR!!!! SIR!!!!! THOSE WHO ARE IN THE WOLFPACK GET TO ACTUALLY SAY IF IT IS A PACK OR WOLFPACK!!

NO! By your own admission I invented the pack. I get to name it. Besides, if I had named it wolfpack the neighborhood wolves would have been insulted and taken me to task over the matter.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

NO! By your own admission I invented the pack. I get to name it. Besides, if I had named it wolfpack the neighborhood wolves would have been insulted and taken me to task over the matter.

YOU MAY OF INVENTED IT but since you are not actually in THE WOLFPACK you lose your majority ownership over it. YOU ARE JUST A SMALL minority owner now who has no say in the comings and goings of the wolfpack. LIKE WHAT the actual name is! lol. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

YOU MAY OF INVENTED IT but since you are not actually in THE WOLFPACK you lose your majority ownership over it. YOU ARE JUST A SMALL minority owner now who has no say in the comings and goings of the wolfpack. LIKE WHAT the actual name is! lol. 

:thumbsdown:

giphy (1).gif

50 minutes ago, Mikey said:

:thumbsdown:

chuck.gif

31 minutes ago, gr82be said:

giphy (1).gif

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THIS MAN A CHICKEN DINNER!!!!! lol 

rer45.gif

It is the time of the year when every time I see a new post I anxiously open it hoping for real information. Most of the time I am disappointed but at least some (I repeat some) of the GIF's at least give me entertainment.

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

It is the time of the year when every time I see a new post I anxiously open it hoping for real information. Most of the time I am disappointed but at least some (I repeat some) of the GIF's at least give me entertainment.

Never heard of her!

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

Deficiencies in Mikey, Gus, or the O Line? LOL

10 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

It is the time of the year when every time I see a new post I anxiously open it hoping for real information. Most of the time I am disappointed 

We are in a dead period right now. We may not have real info again until the picnic at the end of July.

Gifs are funny when they are actually funny......the likelihood of even 25% of people that are using them be funny though??? 0-none. 

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

The more the merrier!

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Gifs are funny when they are actually funny......the likelihood of even 25% of people that are using them be funny though??? 0-none. 

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

95% of the stuff posted on here is just ill-/uninformed opinion. Some just take their ill/uninformed opinions a lot more seriously than others. I appreciate those people that bring real info- but they are few and far between. I’ve come to recognize most of the truly informed and enjoy the opinions of those who aren’t (except the stuffy, overly serious ones).  Mostly it’s nice to come here to be entertained, see what opinions people have and waste a little time. Those people expecting much more than that are probably going to be pretty disappointed. But, life is too short for that.....

P.S. That’s why @GwillMac6 is a great poster. He’s entertaining, definitely does not take himself too seriously, and is always enthusiastic as hell. WOOOOOOO!!!! LET’S GO!!!!!!

3 hours ago, fredst said:

95% of the stuff posted on here is just ill-/uninformed opinion. Some just take their ill/uninformed opinions a lot more seriously than others. I appreciate those people that bring real info- but they are few and far between. I’ve come to recognize most of the truly informed and enjoy the opinions of those who aren’t (except the stuffy, overly serious ones).  Mostly it’s nice to come here to be entertained, see what opinions people have and waste a little time. Those people expecting much more than that are probably going to be pretty disappointed. But, life is too short for that.....

P.S. That’s why @GwillMac6 is a great poster. He’s entertaining, definitely does not take himself too seriously, and is always enthusiastic as hell. WOOOOOOO!!!! LET’S GO!!!!!!

MR FRED STOOOOOP!!!! It is to early to blush!!!!!!!! lol. But this is why you are the brodie and FAM!!!!!!!!!!!! MR FRED IS THE BEST!!! MR FRED NUMBER 1!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!! But seriously you are one of the best and most fun posters on this board who keeps it light and ENJOYS HIMSELF!!! Way too many people take message boarding VERY serious on here I see! haha. 

fletch.gif

rert.gif

errew.gif

Archived